I blocked a woman for the first time - Lessons learned?

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I matched with a woman (25 years old) on tinder maybe 3 months ago. Wrote a little bit, but somehow we didnt arrange a date. Then a week ago, i wrote her again, that i want to get to know her...
She responded positively. Told me that she goes on vacation to italy. Joked about the fact that she bought some transparent underwear for the italian men. I played cool, that the italians will surely like that.... She sent met a pic of her in the underwear... "Why are you so indifferent???"
So she wanted to make me jealous or something and wanted attention.

Then she found my profile on bumble. Began the game "You want to get to know me, but are still on bumble. You only want other girls".
At first i tried humour. "Yes, i need 31. one girl for every day". etc. But she kept on bugging me. I made it clear, that i wont justify things she does the exact same way (using bumble). That i still dont know her, both of us can do what we want and we arent attached... This goes back and forth in some messages. She went on. I didnt respond for a day or so. She texted again. I wrote "I dont want to discuss this issue anymore, but still want to meet you". She went on again.
This was the point where i blocked her on Whatsapp. I got some other plates. After this she messaged me on bumble: "You blocked me. I Never experienced such a childish behaviour"... I blocked her on bumble. She wrote on Instagram: "Thats so childish. I wanted to get to know you. If you want to drink a glass of wine, just let me know". I didnt respond to this.

So i am not really in need for this woman because i have other alternatives. But i have to be honest, she has some really big ole titties i would have loved to lick... :p. I am thinking about them sometimes.

Do you think i overreacted? Would just not responding for some days even if she texts several times have been better?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I matched with a woman (25 years old) on tinder maybe 3 months ago. Wrote a little bit, but somehow we didnt arrange a date. Then a week ago, i wrote her again, that i want to get to know her...
She responded positively. Told me that she goes on vacation to italy. Joked about the fact that she bought some transparent underwear for the italian men. I played cool, that the italians will surely like that.... She sent met a pic of her in the underwear... "Why are you so indifferent???"

Then she found my profile on bumble. Began the game "You want to get to know me, but are still on bumble. You only want other girls".
At first i tried humour. "Yes, i need 31. one girl for every day". etc. But she kept on bugging me. I made it clear, that i wont justify things she does the exact same way (using bumble). That i still dont know her, both of us can do what we want and we arent attached... This goes back and forth in some messages. She went on. I didnt respond for a day or so. She texted again. I wrote "I dont want to discuss this issue anymore, but still want to meet you". She went on again.
This was the point where i blocked her on Whatsapp. I got some other plates. After this she messaged me on bumble: "You blocked me. I Never experienced such a childish behaviour"... I blocked her on bumble. She wrote on Instagram: "Thats so childish. I wanted to get to know you. If you want to drink a glass of wine, just let me know". I didnt respond to this.

So i am not really in need for this woman because i have other alternatives. But i have to be honest, she has some really big ole titties i would have loved to lick... :p. I am thinking about them sometimes.

Do you think i overreacted? Would just not responding for some days even if she texts several times have been better?
Comply or bye.

Few msgs. Come through or gtfo!

#next!

I don't go through recycled contacts. I just #next!

There's a old rsd H@H vid. Ty breaks down the MATH. Imagine you pull said girl @25. Life expectancy is what?

You get 5yrs under 30 and .... ! The math isn't good.

Level up.

I can't tell you what it's like when running into train wrecks from the past. Good riddance.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’d have gone out with her for that glass of wine she would have used it to reject you. It was a power play and that’s the only reason she wanted to meet you.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man if it's like THAT at the end of an interaction with the woman, imagine what a nightmare would have been later on, when she fully revealed herself.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

She was bored and looking to cure her borderem with an argument.

Dating her would have been this over and over and over.

You did the right thing. Next.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dodged a bullet anyways, keep on moving.

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup you are right, that this is not a woman for a good time.

I dont think that warming up old contacts is necessarily a bad thing, btw.

But women that nag before even meeting you definitely are very bad.

Do women like this ever become "normal"? Or does it depend on attraction she has on the guy?