Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I bet my life you cannot answer this

Reaction score
why is that every single time you go to the mall alone looking for hot chicks you either only find average looking women, old, married, etc etc....or women you don't like?
and when you are not looking and go on your daily routine either alone or with someone else you see the hottest chicks you would to talk to ?

try this one boy ...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate this.....i've been reading this site upside down and insideout since october but no matter what hot chicks always check me out or give me signs (smiling, glarring, winking) whenever i'm am most unprepared for it.....like when i'm at the gym and i'm walking back to the lockerroom, i look up and see a cute chick look at me and smile but i'm so worn out i'm just starring off into space so as soon as she looks at me i look away (for lack of anything witty to do) and a split second later scream FU@K!!! cus i know there's no coming back the second you flinch. BASTARD SLUT ***** ****, I HATE THAT

Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
i hate this.....i've been reading this site upside down and insideout since october but no matter what hot chicks always check me out or give me signs (smiling, glarring, winking) whenever i'm am most unprepared for it.....like when i'm at the gym and i'm walking back to the lockerroom, i look up and see a cute chick look at me and smile but i'm so worn out i'm just starring off into space so as soon as she looks at me i look away (for lack of anything witty to do) and a split second later scream FU@K!!! cus i know there's no coming back the second you flinch. BASTARD SLUT ***** ****, I HATE THAT

next

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't go to the mall, thanks for asking.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are looking you are having negative hallucinations created by unconscious beliefs and fears.

Just a guess.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you sarge during the wrong time of the day, but when you go while not sarging you go during the right time of the day. Because the number of hot chics probably varies during the day and also from day to day.

There also seems to be a law of the universe that things you want come to you most when you aren't looking for them.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreMisterNiceGuy
why is that every single time you go to the mall alone looking for hot chicks you either only find average looking women, old, married, etc etc....or women you don't like?
and when you are not looking and go on your daily routine either alone or with someone else you see the hottest chicks you would to talk to ?

try this one boy ...
Or better yet, when you're exhausted or your dressed bummy or haven't showered or shaved yet, you see that hotty but then you're self concious because you're wearing the clothes you slept in?

I hate it when that happens.

Another thing that happens at least to me frequently is that a woman will flirt with me when the last thing that's on my mind is flirting or women.

I have no clue regarding your question but if anyone of yall can figure that out, you'd be the muthafukin man.

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCode

Maybe you sarge during the wrong time of the day, but when you go while not sarging you go during the right time of the day. Because the number of hot chics probably varies during the day and also from day to day.

There also seems to be a law of the universe that things you want come to you most when you aren't looking for them.

I always go during the week at the exact same time (lunch)and have seen the hottest chicks when I have to leave the mall. Have changed lunch time a bit ...but it doesnt happen it is not time of the day it is something else....

we all know this.... WHY is the question ...
the answer to this might explain a lot of the failure with women for a lot of guys including me

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you just approach them as when they are leaving, walk her to parking lot, to anywhere she is going

for me, hot chicks are everywhere EVERYTIME I am at mall, I usually go on weekends and sometimes after 3~5

the only thing is I dont have the courage to approach them or even smile at them :(

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll answer your question with a question of my own:

when you are not looking and go on your daily routine either alone or with someone else you see the hottest chicks you would to talk to ?
Why the f*ck are you not talking to these girls and getting their numbers?

Why do you feel the need to premeditate your approaches? Meeting women is not something that's supposed to be planned out ahead of time, it's supposed to be a sponteneous thing that just happens.

I never leave my home with an intent of picking up stuck in my head (not even when I go to clubs). If I see a cute girl and I want her, I'll go and talk to her, if I see potential, I'll ask her out and go for the # close. But I never plan this out. Thinking about all that ahead of time just puts pressure on you.

eniktin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably hold the record for getting kicked out from malls by security for approaching too many chicks. It happened to me at the big Mall in Sepulveda, forget what it's called; at The Grove; bookstores in San Francisco; Houston Galleria. They A bookstore (Kinokunia) in the famous Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the famous Bukit Bintang Plaza, there also.

See what happens. Is when you approach one chick, and she than sees you talking to another chick, if she is a Feminista, she gets pissed off that she is not the only one who got your attention, and goes to complain. That's why I made it a rule never to flirt with salesgirls in a Mall.

They don't horass you as much when you go with a wing man. They mostly pick on people who are alone.

This society is full of **** blockers, some of whom are women, others are guys who can't get laid themselves, so they try to be and spoil it for other guys under the guise of "rescuing" women "in disterss".

And we, Don Juans are the victims of their hatred. Unfortunately we don't have any Union, that would protect DJs from blockers, and femeno-psychos.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by NoMoreMisterNiceGuy
explain WHY .... you failed NEXT
Murphy's law is a popular adage in Western culture, which broadly states that things will go wrong in any given situation. It is most commonly formulated as "if anything can go wrong, it will." The law was named after Edward A. Murphy, Jr., a development engineer working for a brief time on rocket sled experiments done by the United States Air Force in 1949.

The law is also known, sometimes with a slight variation, as Finagle's law or Sod's law, with the latter being the more common name in the UK.
Now go kill yourself.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what Evil-Rom is trying to say is...when you put yourself in a hot chick getting situation...things will go wrong like thinking about lack of hot chicks...

Hot chicks are everywhere...now if you can go everywhere without getting frustrated...sh1t...you're the man...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it this way...why does breathing become difficult when you focus on your breathing?

It doesn't become natural any more so it's a problem...

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time, especially in a mall, you have to be in the right place at the right time. Granted many other factors have to be in place. i.e. she is single, she's in a good mood, she's not in a rush, the list goes on. These girls do not go to malls to get hit on, that's what bars/clubs are for. They are not expecting it. Obviously this can be a good thing as it can be a pressure-free environment. However, PUAs at the mall rely on luck just as much as skill.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
Think about it this way...why does breathing become difficult when you focus on your breathing?

It doesn't become natural any more so it's a problem...
lol that's the truth, though its all in your mind sometimes you don't even realize your breathing then when you stop and go i'm breathing you get short of breath because your subconciously thinking, i HAVE to breath.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women notice men all the time. When you're out on the prowl, they sense it. They aren't as naive as most guys think they are.

The reason why the hotties check you out when you're working out, studying (for real) in the library, and mainly just going about your daily routine is because you're not thinking about them at all. You're doing what you want to do. The focus is on you. In doing those things you aren't showing any neediness. You don’t seem desperate. When girls aren’t on your mind it means you have other things going on in your life—aka you have a life (and active lifestyles are a plus with women).

A guy who tries picking up girls at the mall won't have as much success as a guy who's at the mall shopping without any intention of approaching a girl, but somehow it just happens because he sees one that catches his eye and he can't help but follow his instinct.

Look at it this way, if you were a girl would you want a guy who's looking to just find some äss at the typical skirt chasing venue, or, as a girl (and we know how girls think), would you want to find your dream guy while sitting down at a busy Starbucks sipping your coffee, or walking through the aisle of a grocery store, or some common place like that where you lock eyes briefly and get that feeling in your gut? The spontaneity of that kind of interaction is adrenaline inducing. And that’s what they crave.

thecraftylefty