Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I believe I have figured out why girls seem so bytchy!!!!

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
After a long confrontation i got into, where a bunch of my girlfriend's friends(girls) were mad at her, i believe i have figured out why girls seem so bytchy to us men, than guys seem bytchy to us guys.... Have you ever noticed when girl A' is close friends with girl B,' yet when girl A' is not with her friend girl B' she makes fun of her... and when girl B' is not with girl A' girl B' makes fun of her as well? if not then maybe you will get what i am talkin about after this post...
anyways... here is what i have found( i am going to expalin this as quick as possible because i know how lazy some of you dj's are :D): Guys do sports and physical aggressive activities. right? guys let out there anger through some type of activity. and girls on the other hand, just shop and do their girly things.
NOTE: .. I am refering to the average guy and girl...
well, girls are mean and 'bytchy like' to their friends bcuz they don't let out their anger/aggression through sports or activites. therefore, they have their anger and aggression just building up until they have a day of PMS'ing. they have no way to let it out. Also, when a guy get's pissed off he takes care of the situation.. or at least a real man would. men don't just bytch about their problems they fix them. and when it comes to people men don't like, we don't bytch or yell, we do one of two things. first we would reason and figure out if it is even worth wasting energy on. second we would reason with the person and prove that we are 'right' @ whatever... if the moron is still complaining then we punch and fight, we take care of it.
Well if you have anyother oppinons then say what's up! I like to hear what's up... **peace out bros**

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of guys are a-holes behind each others backs too. it makes them feel like big men, and it makes them feel better than the people they are making fun of. girls are the same way, the only difference is they dont settle it with a shot-for-shot or just kick their friends ass, they go about it like *****es, and take stupid **** to heart. u might be on to something.. but im to damn lazy to think or type.. peace

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this is soo sterotypical....

And its bull sh!t. There are a bunch of girls at my school who are acitve in sports and are bytchy. Girls talk about each other behind thier backs because that is how they are raised to be.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, guys...we're all missing one crucial point...

Girls are insanely competitive b*tches .

They're instinctively competitive for the best man. That spreads to clothes, social status, shoes, and all those ridiculous chick things. They want to be the freakin' best of the best, the top b*tch among b*tches. Why do they talk behind each other's backs? Drama, competition, jealously. We all know chicks are bored with stuff and will create drama with a guy to vary it up...why NOT do the same with a chick friend? As well, she could be JEALOUS of a chick friend's man, clothes, whatever and want to compensate for that potential advantage her friend has by trashing her in gossip.

Who knows? That's my little theory.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Luscious on this one.
Girls are very competitive between themselves. Why? So they can be "No. 1" and get the best catch. Oh yeah, they are also fighting for us. Makeup, tight clothes, silicones, all that sh!t is so they can catch the grand prize... A DJ. :D

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
Guys, guys...we're all missing one crucial point...

Girls are insanely competitive b*tches .

They're instinctively competitive for the best man. As well, she could be JEALOUS of a chick friend's man, clothes, whatever and want to compensate for that potential advantage her friend has by trashing her in gossip.

Who knows? That's my little theory.
Hehe, this is why the whole problem started with my girlfriend. I met my gf from her friends who I knew first. at a party my girl-friends went to without me they met this chick(my gf) i guess cuz all the guys there were boring or something. the next week i went out with all my girl-friends and i met my new gf there. lol now they all don't like her cuz she 'took me from them...' which she really didn't. they are just jelouse that they don't get me, a pretty good dj, to themselves. just thought i'd add that. :D
Like i was saying this is the average Boy or Girl so... .yes this is complete steriotyping! haha. but steriotypes wouldn't be there if they weren't true. right?

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... i should add:

Apply this to your life and use this 'steriotypical' info to your addvantage and to use it to better understand, and/or make sense of confusin things that happen in everyday situations!