"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I banged 59, have 3 girlfriends, ty DOC LOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Well, I don't know if Allstar69's claim is pure braggadocio which may be at the most partially based on fact... but I don't find it impossible to believe.

I find that I do BEST when I follow Doc Love's System. When I don't... I end up flubbing matters.

My experience last summer, when I was up to my neck in girls, is the reason why I don't find this claim impossible to believe. At that time, I was in an environment much more meeting-women-friendly than I am normally, but that and the System make a lethal combination. :D

BGMan
 

JustCan'tSucceed

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Allstar69 is AD??

Is that right?

AD is Doc Love.......I can prove it. How?

Read his the system on topic how to be mysterious by saying less.

He posted the exact conversation just like the one he wrote here a few years ago.

I was a little upset as most of AD'S posts were deleted. I wish he will be back here to contribute more..... :(
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
bump for JB.


bwahahahahahahahaha


that was so stupid.
 

Mozilla

New Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Umm, just curious but why are 19,20,and 24 yr olds still living at home?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
bump for JB.


bwahahahahahahahaha


that was so stupid.
Closed for Idiocy.

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top