Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I backing off!!!

samaiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
In this last couple of weeks, i have been in this kind of "relationship" with this girl, which as a boyfriend and is engaged.

the other day, in the coffeshop we exchange very serious eye contact, and on the moment that i was about to kiss her. the told me "I CAN'T"....

She is attracted to be... as she allready said it to me...

I thinking of not trying any more and letting the whole thing wear off...

What to do you thing ??? I thing is for the best...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might just ask her once. Are you serious about being with this other guy? If so, show her you don't take crap and move on.

If not, tell her to give it a good long hard thought and that you might be available by the time she figures things out. But do not make it appear you will be 'waiting' for her.

Reaction score
The woman is a slut hor bytch. If she is doing this to her husband to be, then think about what she would do to you in the same situation.

I'm surprised at her especially considering you guys over there are strong catholics. I've dated many American Portuguese girls and I had one who cried when we had sex, cause her catholic morals were deeply ingrained...and it was some kind of emotional thing for her too.

Forget this ho....nothing good will come of it. I realize you may feel like this big strong Don Juan cause your taking an engaged man's woman and getting her to look at you...

But your forgetting women are attention hors...it's nothing more than this.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_Supreme, either you or me misread this post.
Since samaiel was talking about a "relationship" with quotes, i didn't think anything had happened yet. As he was about to kiss her for the first time - at least that's what i presume - and she told him no, then imo the girl is not a slut.

I feel a woman has a right to fall in love with someone else. It's just that she shouldn't act on it before she ends things with her current b/f. That way you also know she is trustworthy.

samaiel: If I understood this the wrong way, I take back my previous advice and agree with Player_Supreme and tell you to back-off and find some other chick.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm backing up Player_Supreme on this one.

If this woman is engaged she is "TAKEN" and shouldn't be having a relationship with any other guys. She made her choice when she accepted the engagement ring. If she wants to date more then she needs to tell her fiance' and return the ring.

She's going to be nothing but trouble. Dump her and find a woman without strings attached.

samaiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Caveman: it wasnt the first time i try to kiss her..... the thing is that she allready told me she like's me alot..... and think's of me when we are not together....
it depends what you think of anything happened yet.... sometimes she hugs me and looks at me and allready said that she want to kiss me too..... relationship in quotes, means that we have a good friendship but in the last weeks things between us as been more flirt, more kino and sometimes we finds ourselfs looking with that look = should we or not???

Ebach: im not rich but i have a very good life, why????

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay Samaiel: So basicly nothing really happened yet. No kissing, just hugging. In that case I stick with my first advice.

Have her make a decision. She's either with her fiance or with you. Do not go any further untill she has ended things with her fiance. If she doesn't end things with him and still wants to continue seeing you, leave her. In that case Player_Supreme is right. The girl would do the same to you.

samaiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Caveman
Okay Samaiel: So basicly nothing really happened yet. No kissing, just hugging. In that case I stick with my first advice.

Have her make a decision. She's either with her fiance or with you. Do not go any further untill she has ended things with her fiance. If she doesn't end things with him and still wants to continue seeing you, leave her. In that case Player_Supreme is right. The girl would do the same to you.
ok..... now what if i tell you that we work together ???? now what???

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... This is exactly why I never date co-workers.
I don't know exactly how you feel about her but just try and be casual with her if she choses to stay with her fiance. No flirting. If she initiates the flirting tell her straight up you're not gonna put up with her two-timing sh!t.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by samaiel
Caveman: it wasnt the first time i try to kiss her..... the thing is that she allready told me she like's me alot..... and think's of me when we are not together....
it depends what you think of anything happened yet.... sometimes she hugs me and looks at me and allready said that she want to kiss me too..... relationship in quotes, means that we have a good friendship but in the last weeks things between us as been more flirt, more kino and sometimes we finds ourselfs looking with that look = should we or not???

Ebach: im not rich but i have a very good life, why????

How many times have I said this before, NEVER BELIEVE WHAT WOMEN SAY, BELIEVE WHAT THEY DO!!

This girl is NOT into you!!! She's a attention ***** to the MAX!! She probably really likes your company, aka friendship. But nothing more! If she won't let you kiss her and its not the first time she's rejected your advances, then sorry bro your not getting any action from her period.

NEXT!! And shiat, you should know not to fuvk with chicks you work with unless its a meaningless hook-up with no strings attached.

GO READ THE BIBLE NOW!!!!!

PIMP

samaiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey...
so i decided to back off...... she has allready realize something is wrong....

a few minutes she try to call me... i didnt answer........ so, she send a sms: "can you tell me why you are mad at me"

now what? should i reply, or f*ck it?

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by samaiel

now what? should i reply, or f*ck it?
You should start off by attempting to make your own decisions.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen to that..

samaiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bunk 040
You should start off by attempting to make your own decisions.
i made my decision, i back off..... now she is calling me?

Driven

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her to quit f**king calling you. You don't have time for attention hos