"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I asked her out guyz!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by wudiez
haha... it's just internet talk! It's not like I "CBF" can be fvcked typing stuff in full... lol "laugh out loud". I think you need to chill...

What's cool and what's not cool.... Get over it...

Does anyone have any real insight... ???
No it's NOT. Internettalk is using internetacronyms such as lol, wtf, rotfl, ttyl etc. Spelling like a retarded gangstahwannabe idjit is NOT internettalk and we do not approve of this here (I'm no admin but we users atleast do not).
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by wudiez
haha... it's just internet talk! It's not like I "CBF" can be fvcked typing stuff in full... lol "laugh out loud". I think you need to chill...

What's cool and what's not cool.... Get over it...

Does anyone have any real insight... ???
i guarantee you i'm not the only one that doesn't understand what the fvck you're talking about. plus, that little hampster wheel in your head is on crack. you're going a mile a minute.

if you say gurlz and boyz and yer and ;p and gtg and brb and chix and end every sentance with "...", YOU ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL. YOU WILL NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY FROM THOSE THAT ARE OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL.

i'm actually surprised that anyone has responded to your post.

as to your original and subsequent posts, it's very clear that you are totally AFC, perhaps even for a high-schooler. i know you are here to fix that and get some advice, but shyt, do some homework first.
 

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
hahah! Gansta wannabe Idjit??? "lol" You mentioned acronyms... Did I not point out "LOL" Laugh out loud" and CBF "Cant be Fvcked".

Can we get past the grammar and back to the real subject...

Really guys, this **** is important, not even just for me, but anyone who's in the position. It's the part where your recovering from being a clingy wuss and getting the girl who was disinterested, Back to the point where you can have that attraction going again.

So really anyone with any insight?

p.s. Sorry if my grammar is still "Gansta wannabe Idjit".?
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by wudiez
hahah! Gansta wannabe Idjit??? "lol" You mentioned acronyms... Did I not point out "LOL" Laugh out loud" and CBF "Cant be Fvcked".

Can we get past the grammar and back to the real subject...

Really guys, this **** is important, not even just for me, but anyone who's in the position. It's the part where your recovering from being a clingy wuss and getting the girl who was disinterested, Back to the point where you can have that attraction going again.

So really anyone with any insight?

p.s. Sorry if my grammar is still "Gansta wannabe Idjit".?
yes, i have some advice. READ THE BIBLE FIRST!!! READ THE ARCHIVES FIRST!!! all of your questions are there in black and white.
 

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
AFC? like a give a fvck what other people think about me. I'm doing what I do, I've been learning the game close to 2 years now. Dont give me that your an AFC ****! I've been through thick and thin, just like everyone else on this Forum.

I've learnt the steps, bridges like DD mentions. From approaching a woman, to getting her no. and getting her attracted. I know i still have alot to learn, but downing people with comments like "Your very much AFC". Just aint cool. We all have our own speed of learning.

Getting into a real relationship was my next step. And becoming a true DJ is all about trial and error, that's why I even posted this up, it's not just for my benefit but for anyone that in my position. Where they've attracted a girl and then all the sudden fvcked it up by being a wussbag.

Anyone with any real input still welcome.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I've fvcked up potential "relationships" because I've been to emotionally detached, that is not showing her I care or anything....
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by wudiez
...my position. Where they've attracted a girl and then all the sudden fvcked it up by being a wussbag.

thank you. case closed.
 

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
haha! Thanks alot. From now on, I'm just going to do my own thing, enjoy life and see what happens with the girl.
 
Top