"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I asked her out but a little worried now.

Raptor

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Last night I asked a girl I have had my eye on for a few weeks out. The way it went down was we were on break and she asked me to go get cofee with her. So I went with her and we sat and talked for about 25 minutes. During this time she mentioned another guy who she liked but wasnt sure about him. So I figured what the hell I my as well go for it. I said something like I havnt gone to see a movie or look at christmas lights in a long time. She said she hadnt either. SO I said, "I would be happy to take you sometime this week." She said that we should. She asked me what day I was free and I forgot my college final schedule so I told her I'd have to tell her tonight. She said that wouldnt be a problem.

The only things thats got me worried is 1.) I hope she doesnt change her m ind...this has happened to me quite a lot. 2.) If or when we do go on the date how should I go about beating out the other guy?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
If she's telling you about other guys she likes, most likely she sees you as a friend, nothing more. Too late man. And you just reinforced it by saying you'd TAKE HER OUT to see lights. NO! Unless you've got game, you don't ever offer to take a girl out. You let her hang out with you. You tell her to meet you. You say she is welcome to join you. Whatever. But you never offer to take her out. Not till you've been dating for a good long while. NEVER in the beginning.

Cut your losses with this girl and move on.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
The only things thats got me worried is 1.) I hope she doesnt change her m ind
So what if she does? You won't lose anything you didn't have before. You'll be sitting at 0 dates again. You can't do any worse.

2.) If or when we do go on the date how should I go about beating out the other guy?
Don't be intimidated by competition. All that matters is she's on a date with you. Go read the DJ Bible.
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
It is only a movie date. Don't place too much expectations. She seemed interested to me. The worst she can do is tell you she can't go. The power lies in your ability to move on. And you shouldn't be worrying about beating out anyone. That's the wrong mindset. Just have as much fun as you can.
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
You asked her to go see a movie with you while she was telling you she liked another guy? talk about bad timing!! You should always ask for a number first, or at least make her laugh by being C&F and let her wonder about you and not the other guy. It could have been a sh1t test as well, but I doubt it.

Also when women tell you about another guy they like, it usually means they feel nothing for you because they wouldn't want to turn you off if they were intrested in you.

The way you rephrased that you wanted to go to the movies and the way she responded it sounded like she is going to the movie with you "as a friend" - most likely she will either tell you she is buzy and cancel the date because you put her on the spot or go with you but not as a romantic date but as a friend.

If you want to beat the other guy, you better off Ganji game her. As well you are better off in the meantime hooking up with other girls you don't work with. Work romance can make your job a living hell if it won't turn good.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Raptor

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
40
ok i forogt to mention also I have been flirting with her for a while as well. About two days ago we were talking and she said something like we should get to know each other better. She makes small contact with me touching and stuff like that as well...this change anything?
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
If you want to beat the other guy, you better off Ganji game her.
I disagree. Ganji somebody he works with? Look at the thread SharpShooter started. The Ganji 5hit backfired on him.

Personally I think that Ganji 5hit isn't even a good tip. It's good for very experienced PUAs who are just looking for a good fvck. However, any experienced PUA should know that Ganji 5hit works.
 
Top