Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I asked her out but a little worried now.

Raptor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I asked a girl I have had my eye on for a few weeks out. The way it went down was we were on break and she asked me to go get cofee with her. So I went with her and we sat and talked for about 25 minutes. During this time she mentioned another guy who she liked but wasnt sure about him. So I figured what the hell I my as well go for it. I said something like I havnt gone to see a movie or look at christmas lights in a long time. She said she hadnt either. SO I said, "I would be happy to take you sometime this week." She said that we should. She asked me what day I was free and I forgot my college final schedule so I told her I'd have to tell her tonight. She said that wouldnt be a problem.

The only things thats got me worried is 1.) I hope she doesnt change her m ind...this has happened to me quite a lot. 2.) If or when we do go on the date how should I go about beating out the other guy?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
If she's telling you about other guys she likes, most likely she sees you as a friend, nothing more. Too late man. And you just reinforced it by saying you'd TAKE HER OUT to see lights. NO! Unless you've got game, you don't ever offer to take a girl out. You let her hang out with you. You tell her to meet you. You say she is welcome to join you. Whatever. But you never offer to take her out. Not till you've been dating for a good long while. NEVER in the beginning.

Cut your losses with this girl and move on.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only things thats got me worried is 1.) I hope she doesnt change her m ind
So what if she does? You won't lose anything you didn't have before. You'll be sitting at 0 dates again. You can't do any worse.

2.) If or when we do go on the date how should I go about beating out the other guy?
Don't be intimidated by competition. All that matters is she's on a date with you. Go read the DJ Bible.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is only a movie date. Don't place too much expectations. She seemed interested to me. The worst she can do is tell you she can't go. The power lies in your ability to move on. And you shouldn't be worrying about beating out anyone. That's the wrong mindset. Just have as much fun as you can.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked her to go see a movie with you while she was telling you she liked another guy? talk about bad timing!! You should always ask for a number first, or at least make her laugh by being C&F and let her wonder about you and not the other guy. It could have been a sh1t test as well, but I doubt it.

Also when women tell you about another guy they like, it usually means they feel nothing for you because they wouldn't want to turn you off if they were intrested in you.

The way you rephrased that you wanted to go to the movies and the way she responded it sounded like she is going to the movie with you "as a friend" - most likely she will either tell you she is buzy and cancel the date because you put her on the spot or go with you but not as a romantic date but as a friend.

If you want to beat the other guy, you better off Ganji game her. As well you are better off in the meantime hooking up with other girls you don't work with. Work romance can make your job a living hell if it won't turn good.

Raptor

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i forogt to mention also I have been flirting with her for a while as well. About two days ago we were talking and she said something like we should get to know each other better. She makes small contact with me touching and stuff like that as well...this change anything?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to beat the other guy, you better off Ganji game her.
I disagree. Ganji somebody he works with? Look at the thread SharpShooter started. The Ganji 5hit backfired on him.

Personally I think that Ganji 5hit isn't even a good tip. It's good for very experienced PUAs who are just looking for a good fvck. However, any experienced PUA should know that Ganji 5hit works.