Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I asked, "Are you a virgin?"

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that is right. I did that the other night with a girl. I just asked her cold like that.

She didn't react badly at all. She told me that she wasn't a virgin and that she felt really bad about the entire thing when it happened. She also tried to tell me that she didn't enjoy it. She only did it because she thought she was in love.

I guess she was trying to qualify.

btw, I'm still daing this girl . So that question has actually helped me gain a lot more ground with her. She feels alot closer to me now.

Reaction score
Be careful about giving her props for being regretful for "giving herself" to a man...

Here is what happened...it happens thousands of times daily...the only reason she regrets "it" is because after she gave "her all" to dude, meaning after dude pumped a few pounds of sperm into her - her so-called “b/f” – read “temporary pimp” left her ass stranded in the dust with her legs opened begging for more!!!!!

She regrets getting “played”!!! Hors always – I said always try to excuse and rationalize their hordoms by saying “I loved him” - this is called the Anti-Hor Defense!

Hors love everybody and no one at the same time!!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Be careful about giving her props for being regretful for "giving herself" to a man...

Here is what happened...it happens thousands of times daily...the only reason she regrets "it" is because after she gave "her all" to dude, meaning after dude pumped a few pounds of sperm into her - her so-called “b/f” – read “temporary pimp” left her ass stranded in the dust with her legs opened begging for more!!!!!

She regrets getting “played”!!! Hors always – I said always try to excuse and rationalize their hordoms by saying “I loved him” - this is called the Anti-Hor Defense!

Hors love everybody and no one at the same time!!!
This is true. I guess she can't be long term relationship material unless she qualifies a lot more. I'll have to focus on other girls untill she does.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm how old was she? This is why teenagers should NOT be having sex. Little girls give themselves up to little boys, not men, who don't guide properly. It's a bad set up for the rest of their lives if they're not educated enough. I think most relationships fail because of very young experiences.

Kev, I think you're right when you say you should give her more time to qualify. Show her you're a great guy and not rushing will be the best thing for both of you. You'll have time to prove yourself and so will she. =D

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Hm how old was she? This is why teenagers should NOT be having sex. Little girls give themselves up to little boys, not men, who don't guide properly. It's a bad set up for the rest of their lives if they're not educated enough. I think most relationships fail because of very young experiences.

Kev, I think you're right when you say you should give her more time to qualify. Show her you're a great guy and not rushing will be the best thing for both of you. You'll have time to prove yourself and so will she. =D
yes there is no point in nexting quickly. Far to many people do that. The trick is to simply let her hang around you. If she wants to be around you then let her. If she doesn't its no big deal because you have other girls who also like to hang around you. Let them fight over you it is that simple.