"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I asked a girl out and she wants to bring her friends. What should I do as a guy who is not great at socializing?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I will ignore some comments here, because serious......

to the op, you asked the girl out she is bringing someone, you can tell her, oh I didn't know you are not old enough to go alone to other places, lets call this out till you are mature enough to do so.

I'm betting you are new and young, so don't bother to try to apease her in any way, she is used to it already, you need to stand your ground and not to be taken as a fool.

and even IF you accept, such disrespectifull thing and let the 3rd wheel join up, it become a gorunp setting, in group settings each pay his, don't you ****ing dare to be a chump and pay for her even less her friend
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I'd tell her "hey sorry, actually I got some stuff going on with my family, hope you have fun with your friends at the movies"

Why complicate your life with sht you're not comfortable with. Sure, confidence don't come out of thin air, and you have to fck up, but fcking up in your school, **** that.

What city exactly are you from? Tell me, I'm gonna tell you exactly where you can take her and she gonna come.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Sounds more like a girl's night out or something. Tell her that, and excuse yourself. See if she counter-offers (she will if she's legit).
Imagine if she thought he was chump enough to sponsor everyone.
 

gmribbonboi

New Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Age
27
I won't pay for anyone but I'll still go to just have some fun and hopefully ask her for a one on one date next time. This situation sucks.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
You never know. I remember back in my teens, I was friends with a girl who just moved to town.

She decided to throw a party at her place the first friday of the semester. Since she was new in town, not many people atended the party. it was just like 4 girls and I was the only dude.

At some point we ran out of ice and I volunteered to got to the store to get more. "Anyone wanna tag along?" I asked casually.

One girl (HB6 but with nice Slim body) immeadiatly said "me" and started walking with me. We never made it to the store.

We started making out on the way. Eventually convinced her to go to a by the hours motel and banged her. We returned to the party a few hours later, without any Ice.

So yeah. I would go to the movie with the girls.
 

gmribbonboi

New Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Age
27
You never know. I remember back in my teens, I was friends with a girl who just moved to town.

She decided to throw a party at her place the first friday of the semester. Since she was new in town, not many people atended the party. it was just like 4 girls and I was the only dude.

At some point we ran out of ice and I volunteered to got to the store to get more. "Anyone wanna tag along?" I asked casually.

One girl (HB6 but with nice Slim body) immeadiatly said "me" and started walking with me. We never made it to the store.

We started making out on the way. Eventually convinced her to go to a by the hours motel and banged her. We returned to the party a few hours later, without any Ice.

So yeah. I would go to the movie with the girls.
Thanks forbthe heads up, I will try ny best to make this hangout turn into something
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Thanks forbthe heads up, I will try ny best to make this hangout turn into something
If you go, just go to have a good time. Think of it as you were going and they are joining you - you're going to have a good time regardless.

Don't try to make something happen. If it happens it happens. Actively trying to turn it into something might come off desperate.

Personally, I think I'd bail on this one and tell her to have fun with her friends and let me know when she's available to hang out just me and her. Idk her friend, I don't wanna hang out with her friend. I wanna fvck her. So why would I waste my time in a situation where the chances of what I want to happen are significantly lowered. Sure, it could work out. Hell, you might even have a threesome. A lot of things might happen - are you willing to invest the time to find out? Or would you rather invest in a more direct route? Choice is yours.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If you go, just go to have a good time. Think of it as you were going and they are joining you - you're going to have a good time regardless.

Don't try to make something happen. If it happens it happens. Actively trying to turn it into something might come off desperate.

Personally, I think I'd bail on this one and tell her to have fun with her friends and let me know when she's available to hang out just me and her. Idk her friend, I don't wanna hang out with her friend. I wanna fvck her. So why would I waste my time in a situation where the chances of what I want to happen are significantly lowered. Sure, it could work out. Hell, you might even have a threesome. A lot of things might happen - are you willing to invest the time to find out? Or would you rather invest in a more direct route? Choice is yours.
It cant help him at all
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
I won't pay for anyone but I'll still go to just have some fun and hopefully ask her for a one on one date next time. This situation sucks.
It’s worth going because you’re not socially adept and could use the practice. But, just act like you’re all friends and then do not text her again. This IS a soft rejection, so there’s no need to further pad her ego with persistence.
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
I hate this concept, in my experience the reason for this is two-fold.

First, she will have her friends' opinions on you. This tells you how important they are to her. Also, she isn't a very strong person because of this.

Second, if she isn't happy with the date, she has an "option" to do something else if she's not comfy.

You can do better. Don't do this. Just...din't.
 
Top