Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I asked a girl out and she wants to bring her friends. What should I do as a guy who is not great at socializing?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will ignore some comments here, because serious......

to the op, you asked the girl out she is bringing someone, you can tell her, oh I didn't know you are not old enough to go alone to other places, lets call this out till you are mature enough to do so.

I'm betting you are new and young, so don't bother to try to apease her in any way, she is used to it already, you need to stand your ground and not to be taken as a fool.

and even IF you accept, such disrespectifull thing and let the 3rd wheel join up, it become a gorunp setting, in group settings each pay his, don't you ****ing dare to be a chump and pay for her even less her friend

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I'd tell her "hey sorry, actually I got some stuff going on with my family, hope you have fun with your friends at the movies"

Why complicate your life with sht you're not comfortable with. Sure, confidence don't come out of thin air, and you have to fck up, but fcking up in your school, **** that.

What city exactly are you from? Tell me, I'm gonna tell you exactly where you can take her and she gonna come.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds more like a girl's night out or something. Tell her that, and excuse yourself. See if she counter-offers (she will if she's legit).
Imagine if she thought he was chump enough to sponsor everyone.

gmribbonboi

Reaction score
I won't pay for anyone but I'll still go to just have some fun and hopefully ask her for a one on one date next time. This situation sucks.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You never know. I remember back in my teens, I was friends with a girl who just moved to town.

She decided to throw a party at her place the first friday of the semester. Since she was new in town, not many people atended the party. it was just like 4 girls and I was the only dude.

At some point we ran out of ice and I volunteered to got to the store to get more. "Anyone wanna tag along?" I asked casually.

One girl (HB6 but with nice Slim body) immeadiatly said "me" and started walking with me. We never made it to the store.

We started making out on the way. Eventually convinced her to go to a by the hours motel and banged her. We returned to the party a few hours later, without any Ice.

So yeah. I would go to the movie with the girls.

gmribbonboi

Reaction score
You never know. I remember back in my teens, I was friends with a girl who just moved to town.

She decided to throw a party at her place the first friday of the semester. Since she was new in town, not many people atended the party. it was just like 4 girls and I was the only dude.

At some point we ran out of ice and I volunteered to got to the store to get more. "Anyone wanna tag along?" I asked casually.

One girl (HB6 but with nice Slim body) immeadiatly said "me" and started walking with me. We never made it to the store.

We started making out on the way. Eventually convinced her to go to a by the hours motel and banged her. We returned to the party a few hours later, without any Ice.

So yeah. I would go to the movie with the girls.
Thanks forbthe heads up, I will try ny best to make this hangout turn into something

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Thanks forbthe heads up, I will try ny best to make this hangout turn into something
Yeah. And if it doesn´t, no biggie. You soft next all of them and continue improving.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go, just go to have a good time. Think of it as you were going and they are joining you - you're going to have a good time regardless.

Don't try to make something happen. If it happens it happens. Actively trying to turn it into something might come off desperate.

Personally, I think I'd bail on this one and tell her to have fun with her friends and let me know when she's available to hang out just me and her. Idk her friend, I don't wanna hang out with her friend. I wanna fvck her. So why would I waste my time in a situation where the chances of what I want to happen are significantly lowered. Sure, it could work out. Hell, you might even have a threesome. A lot of things might happen - are you willing to invest the time to find out? Or would you rather invest in a more direct route? Choice is yours.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go, just go to have a good time. Think of it as you were going and they are joining you - you're going to have a good time regardless.

Don't try to make something happen. If it happens it happens. Actively trying to turn it into something might come off desperate.

Personally, I think I'd bail on this one and tell her to have fun with her friends and let me know when she's available to hang out just me and her. Idk her friend, I don't wanna hang out with her friend. I wanna fvck her. So why would I waste my time in a situation where the chances of what I want to happen are significantly lowered. Sure, it could work out. Hell, you might even have a threesome. A lot of things might happen - are you willing to invest the time to find out? Or would you rather invest in a more direct route? Choice is yours.
It cant help him at all

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't pay for anyone but I'll still go to just have some fun and hopefully ask her for a one on one date next time. This situation sucks.
It’s worth going because you’re not socially adept and could use the practice. But, just act like you’re all friends and then do not text her again. This IS a soft rejection, so there’s no need to further pad her ego with persistence.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate this concept, in my experience the reason for this is two-fold.

First, she will have her friends' opinions on you. This tells you how important they are to her. Also, she isn't a very strong person because of this.

Second, if she isn't happy with the date, she has an "option" to do something else if she's not comfy.

You can do better. Don't do this. Just...din't.