i ask this girl on myspace to put me top 20 and she said why ?

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score

what do i tell her what a good way to come bak lol thanks . plus how do i fill out my profile to make it more attracvie more fun not boring thanks guys. have good july 4th.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<Twilight Zone theme..........>

:nervous:

Cheeky

Don Juan
Reaction score
You tell her - "Because you said so. If she doesn't agree you're going to challenge her to a pillow fight, which she'll lose, because you are the world pillow fighting champion"

Just plough - Carry on and learn from our mistakes. Use ****y and funny if it works, but keep it playful and light.

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about, "I want to see if I look good next to any of your friends."

intel123 said:

what do i tell her what a good way to come bak lol thanks . plus how do i fill out my profile to make it more attracvie more fun not boring thanks guys. have good july 4th.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you shouldn't of asked her in the first place but idk I would say something like because I will make your page look good....I don't know.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking a woman to put you on her Top 20 friends list is approval seeking behavior. Don't ever do that again. If a girl isn't into you, find another girl and try again.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea is to have gals wanting you to put them in your top 20.

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
intel123 said:

Unless you're naturally ****y and funny it's probably not a good thing to ask -you wouldn't be able to keep it going.

Your profile should be a snapshot of your life. Focus mostly on who you are and what you like to do, then put a small provision for who you would like to meet to enjoy that stuff with. Avoid the common tone in your profile that says that you are looking for someone to have fun with. You are already having fun. You are just open to meeting new people.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You might find life slightly more fulfilling and less boring if you met girls in real life rather than over myspace.

For one thing myspace is nothing like real life because it's a lot eaiser to be confident, funny and cool over the internet than it is when speaking to someone. Secondly you're unlikely to ever meet people, and thirdly because it makes it totally obvious you're scared of approaching real, physical people.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
who the hell care about wack-a$$ myspace,
everybodies on it and nobody takes that sh!t seroiusly
go get real poon

Reaction score
yo intel,

you must be really new to the myspace game.

Quick advice - top 10, top 100, bottom 5, it doesnt matter where you are on her list. Just get her screen name, talk to her, be the player that you know you can be, get her #, hang out with her, make her fall for you

its the natural order of things

caring about where you are in her top friends list is well.......extra gay

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real qustion is why did you care so much as to ask to be on someone's myspace page regardless. It means exactly nothing and gets you exactly no where.

Why didn't you just ask her on a date or something?

Cash37

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you care? That stupid Myspace top 10 comments, photogallery, favorite song survey **** DOES NOT MATTER at ALL. You have one goal and that is to get her off the damn computer and with you. Now step your game up.