Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am wandering about something! PlEaSe HeLp!

hybrid0267

Reaction score
Hey, I have this terrific girlfriend. We have just started going out and everything is still going just smooth for us. BUT, I was wandering if there is something that maybe I should do, or multiple things even, to keep her. This is because I soley do not want to lose her.

What I'm saying is I really like this girl, and first, don't want to lose her to some other dude, and second, I want her to be happy with me as long as we are together.

If I don't make much sense, sorry. But if you do know what I'm saying and happen to know a few things that would keep her just happy as can be with me, well let me know.

Thanks for any and all advice.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do something different.

If you want to keep her...dont be boring...be something different evrytime you see her...go to different places like not the shopping centre (or the "mall" as you americans call it") talk her for walks round the country.
Spend time solely with her...dont bring friends along.
Hope that helps.

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to know her as best you can... while trying to stay mysterious youself.
Instead of me tellin a girl i love her or she is very special.. even in cards i give her, i just ask her opinion about something ''deep', lol either that or i just ask her about herself and get to know her better. (this let's her know that your sensitive/nice side is interested)
about cards they are exteemly ****y and funny: ie... "You are very lucky to have me, who is good at everything and who you think about before you go to bed each night. your boyfriend, Dj Deity."
Just don't turn back into your old afc self, ever! allways use physical teases, and whatever to keep her.
Don't move too slow! if she is sending the signals then GO FOR IT! and like all dj's know even if she is telling you to stop (to and extent) then don't stop AS LONG AS her body says she want's it... it is also a good thing to always try moving to another level every time you get the chance(with a girlfriend).
remember don't ever think too hard about things, stay ****y and funny. hmmm... what else... if she says she doesn't like something your doing, like teasin her or something, then tell her: "well you better get used to it or leave, cuz i tend to do it a lot."
hope this helps:cool:

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Be a DJ. That should solve most of your problems.

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, he said it the short way....:D

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's spelled 'wondering', not 'wandering'. 'Wander' is used in the sense of 'wandering around, like a wandering nomad', whereas 'wonder' is used in your case.

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read it all, but i'm sure all the other advice is top notch. THE NUMBER ONE thing to do is everything you've done to get her. You were sweet, you were suave, quite frankly.. you were the sh!t. Keep that, it's working. Don't go AFC on her, and she'll have no reason to want anything else

-jc