Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am Torn and need the help of my fellow DJs...

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a track meet one day (I run track for my high school) and I met this girl (Lets say her name is Joan). I successfully macked the chick and managed to get her number. Best of all, a couple of guys on my team happened to walk by and were watchin me mack.

They then proceeded to tell the guys about my skillz. I thought nothing of it (Cause Im a DJ, but I was feeling good and gettin props from the guys on my team). However, one of the guys (who is kind of like a rival to me, but was one of the guys watchin me do it) informed me that he had talked to the chick after I did (Probably trying to badmouth me, but was shutdown by Joan). He said that she was a College Chick (Im a Junior, but my track meet was being held at the gym of a college.) The guys were amazed by my skills, and began asking for some tips;) . Of course, I was very vague about my moves. On the bus ride home, one of the guys told me to tell him the number and that I call the chick on the Bus. Needless to say, I said no and didnt explain why I wouldnt call her. However, the fact that she is a college chick (I thought she was a high school chick here with one of the teams, she told me that her father coaches one of the teams) bothered me. I am still in high school while Im assuming she has a car and is free to experience the college life

Sorry about the long background, but it is essential in answering the question I am about to ask...

DO I call this chick or just forget about her?

Hear me out on both sides of the issues before you post.

Advantages of Calling her

1) Valuable experience with older chicks
2) Oppurtunity to use more of DJ tricks and sharpen them for later in my life (College!:) )
3) I may get to hit that...

Disadvantages of Calling her

1) Gettin attached to a chick before I go to college.
2) May get my heart broken because of her freedom in college. (No, Im not an AFC;) )

As of Now, (Three days after getting her number) Im probably going to call her. Usually I wait at least 5 days and NEVER call on friday, Saturday or Sunday. Im interested to see the responses to this thread.

So sound off...

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O yeah, I forgot to say that my parents are strict ( So there is no way I could bring her over) and that I dont have a car (Two HUGE disadvantages:( )

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it. What do you have to lose? Now think about what you have to gain!

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her your age and grade? seriously?

sh!t man, dont worry about the car, u run track right:? lol

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her giving you the digits = definite interest in you.

I'm sure she's deduced you're in HS. So what? She's still interested, or else you would have gotten shot down. And if you haven't been shot down, you're clearly still in the game. It's now YOUR turn, make the damn move and call her (after a sufficient period of time).

Bonus points for the digits from a college chick, though. Very smooth.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats

Congratulations on landing the college chick, that is way tough for a kid our age to do.

Like others were saying she is interested in you since you got her digits hopefully her real number.

Ok next thing the car:
Do you have your license yet? If you do see if you can borrow one of your friends cars to take her out. Or save up for one of your own. I think there is some correlaton between guys owning a car and the more girls he gets. Not always the case though.

It also seems you are suffering from "oneitis"
My prescription:
Meet other girls and get their digits, that way your mind won't only be on her. Remember if you have girls in highschool digits its much easier to get their p***y than college girl p***y. From my experience anyways.

Keep us updated on what happens.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not when the high school pus$y is afraid of what her pus$y friends will say while the college pus$y has loosend up alot.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like you told us, go in there and shapen up your DJ skills and if you feel that you are gettin attached to her then make yourself think that she is a guy or w/e

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would do it, so I recommend you do, too. :p
Why not? You have nothing to lose anyway. Even if you failed, you'd gain one valuable thing: experience.
You'll have an opportunity to learn on your mistakes, which is the best way to learn things, too. Experimentation, that is.
So, don't wait too long and go get her, sport. :D

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Congrats

Thanks for your suggestions. I will call this chick on monday or tuesday and update you guys.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet other girls and get their digits, that way your mind won't only be on her. Remember if you have girls in highschool digits its much easier to get their p***y than college girl p***y. From my experience anyways

I am not sufferin from oneitis. In fact, I consider myself quite the player:D

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Of All Trades
I was at a track meet one day
This has nothing to do with your post, but what is the point of track. I tried it once. You all stand in line and when some guy shoots a gun i gotta start runnin like a jackass. Why? to be first? i don't wanna be first. I wann be at home...wackin it...

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK?

"This has nothing to do with your post,but what is the point of track."

Oh I guess giving us a description of what is happening is a bad thing.

"I tried it once."

Do we care?

"You all stand in line and when some guy shoots a gun i gotta start runnin like a jackass. Why?"

Its called a sport... something you obviously can't do well in since you are putting it down. You say you have tried it, well then you SHOULD know that it takes a lot more to stand in a line and run. Of course you should KNOW that, but obviously you don't.

"to be first?"

Shows where you stand in life. People who are leaders always want to do their best. People who want to better themselves do what it takes to be number 1.

"i don't wanna be first."

Thats your choice. See above

" I wann be at home...wackin it..."

Wow, so you would rather jack off than do something good for yourself. Sorry but jacking off isn't going to make you have a healthier body. And when you have healthy body you attract women. But I guess thats somethign you don't want to do either...

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I am Torn and need the help of my fellow DJs...

Originally posted by UltimateScoundrel
This has nothing to do with your post, but what is the point of track. I tried it once. You all stand in line and when some guy shoots a gun i gotta start runnin like a jackass. Why? to be first? i don't wanna be first. I wann be at home...wackin it...

This is just a stupid post. I dont like runnin track that much but I do it to stay in great shape. I also run track because I want to prepare for my first year on the football team.