“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I am tired is her response. Does she like me?

deslite333

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Ok, I go to Brookschester College and we had an away swim meet. The drive to the away game takes 3 hours, so 6 hours to go there and back. The game lasted around 3 hours.

Anyways, we come back to the college, and I know this girl named allie. She is our swim team manager. It's exactly 9pm and I ask her what she is doing tonight. She answers, "I'm really tired, so I'm going to go back to my dorm." Did she know that I was going to ask her for a walk or not? Was this just a nice way of saying no? I don't want to seem as a desperate AFC. PLEASE RESPOND.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
you're too late - you already sounded like a desperate AF.... nevermind. Someone else take this one.
 

thebsharp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
HAHAHA thats funny cause i was in the exact same situation as you last week. What basicly happen was i met up with this girl for lunch, after her friend left, i ask her to go to my locker with me. While we were walking, she told me she was sleepy and tired, the whole time it was very uncomfortable. I thought i had lost this girl but i called her 2 days later and she act as if she still intrested, we set plan for next week already. Am still confused as to why she act the way she did last time.

What am trying to say is call her up again and ask her out, if she still give lame excuse then next her.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Did it ever cross both your minds that a human being really does get tired from time to time? I've had mad school work for TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT, and you'd have to put a gun to my head to get me to go out tonight - even if you were a hot chick. Maybe she was at home reading a book and scarfing Cherry Garcia - just like I'm kicking back/typing posts/sucking on a beer.
 

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
I guess everybody is different, however from experience if a girl uses the "i'm tired excuse" chances are she's not interested.

ex: In college, a girl came over to my house and asked me to go out. Keep in mind i had "zero" interest in this particular girl, so i told her "i have too much homework to do, maybe another time." Although i did have a lot of studying to do, if in fact i was attracted to this girl, i would have went out with her without question.

Your in college bro, forget this lazy a$$ bore and find someone who appreciates you. BTW, i hate when people complain about being tired. It's one thing being tired, but announcing it is just in poor taste.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

thebsharp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Yea man... I think doc love said if you question a girl intreste level then you already lost her. I think i lost this girl but ill still date her anyway just to get experience.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
It's stupid asking us if she likes you dude. Ask her.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by Walden
It's stupid asking us if she likes you dude. Ask her.

hahaha.... definitely the logical thing to do.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
267
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by deslite333
alright, i ask her out today ....and she said L8Ter...

A few questions,

First, even if she wanted to do homework early, she cant even spare 2 hours of her time to watch a movie?

Second, the field trip goes from 8am to 3pm, she has the whole evening to do her hw.

So when she said that she had homework to do, did she genuinly mean that or is that one of you girl's excuses of gently saying no?

but then there is also the fact that shes asian and she could genuinly be concerned about her homework (She was #1 class ranking at her middle school for academics)

also, when I called her, I called her room which meant she was in her room alone. So if she is in her room alone, does that mean she was really doing her hw?

Anways, the main question in, Does she like me? and also, when she said she had too much hw, was that just a nice way of saying no?

Please tell us you're putting us on. No real man can be this clueless, I simply refuse to believe it!

SHE'S NOT INTERESTED AT ALL. MOVE ON, THERE IS NOTHING HERE FOR YOU.
 

deslite333

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
but I kinoed her a few times and we hung out and she even kinoed me like held my arm to see what time it was or tugged on my arm to ask me something. (This was last week when I first met her with a couple of other people)
 

thebsharp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Man shes not intrested, just because she touch you doent mean anything. If you really that clueless and wanna know, just straight up and ask her out on a date instead of this getting together thing.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
I thought one of the key principles of DJing was not to home in on one chick at first.

All this, does she like me?, does she like me not? is not an issue. Go and chat up other girls, if she contacts you it's a bonus, either way you win.

:)
 

ExZen

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
I was thinking of saying that one word
people use. Yes. (no, not yes.)

NEXT


The thing is, if she's tired one night/day,
and a conscientious student another;
try a third time on a different occassion.
Ask if she has homework. No?
Then ask her out. If she says,
"Oh.. I already have a date with my
gal pals... "

That's probably a good time to NEXT her.

AFAIK, most DJs would've NEXT'd her
the first time. I'm giving her WAY to
much benefit of the doubt.

ExZen
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
You are a sad sad man.


You shouldn't do anything for a while. Don't ignore her, but don't show her your value.

Give her the gift of missing you.


If she comes around you, asking what's wrong... then you still have a chance.
 
Top