Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Am The Alpha Male, But I Am Unhappy

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ditched all of my wings a few months back and dedicated myself (as if it were a sport, ha) to going out solo and seeing what was possible. I wanted to go out as often as possible and be as cool and friendly with everyone as possible.

I'm a regular in the "hot spots" in my town and I have to say I am treated pretty well. I never have to show ID, or stand in line, or pay covers. I'm friendly with all of the door staff and bartenders. I get free drinks from time to time, and they usually have my regular order for me as soon as they see me.

I don't have to approach girls either. On a slow night, I'll have low double figures of girls either approaching me directly, or have girls proximity approach. On a busier night, I've had dozens of girls approach or proximity approach.

===

So, I'm all set, right? Well, as I am prone to do, I have a great capacity for fuxing up a 'sure thing.' I strongly suspect I have a 'fear of success.'

First of all, I f'in' hate the town I live in. It is so boring during the week it's appalling.

Second, given as many women approach me, I'm not that pleased with the hotness (or lack thereof) of these girls. I get the whole range from UG's to average to cute to hot.

But, being the spoiled mofo that I am, I deem very few of them 'hot enough' for me.

===

So, it is very clear that I need to move to a different, bigger, better city.

But, I also need to work on my inner game and not turn down the gifts that I am being given.

And I need to work on this fear of success complex I seem to find myself mired in.

edit: and no, I'm not going to post any pics of myself, lol.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take all that you know and spend one week in a large city such as NYC, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, etc., and see how your mojo fairs in the big leagues. Pick the city with the best success rate and work towards living there.

Boredom problem solved.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you have a low sex drive to me...if they aren't hot enough to turn you on individually, then try and score a 3 some if you really have so many approaching you...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know what do you really want, if you already have the hotties that mean your problem is not by getting women , but by other things in your life , you seem the guy who is only have value at bars and clubs but outside you are considered looser, that is why you fear of success .
try to find a good job, social person like you should not find a problem finding a job or better a business to run , that will give you a good self-esteem shot .
then try to have offspring may be that is what you are missing , in the end this is why we want the best genes from partner to have a better offspring

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
I know this site is all about dating, gaming and f*cking women.. but the truth of the matter is.. if women are your only reason for getting out of bed in the morning, you're not gonna me very happy.

A life without purpose is a miserable life. I don't think a fear of success is your problem, its a lack of purpose. Its like when you beat your favorite video game.. then you're depressed because you don't know what the f*ck to do next.. :eek:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
PlayHer Man said:
I know this site is all about dating, gaming and f*cking women.. but the truth of the matter is.. if women are your only reason for getting out of bed in the morning, you're not gonna me very happy.

A life without purpose is a miserable life. I don't think a fear of success is your problem, its a lack of purpose. Its like when you beat your favorite video game.. then you're depressed because you don't know what the f*ck to do next.. :eek:
a life with an overbearing purpose can create a miserable life. sh1t every time i open up my organic chem notebook i get depressed lol. You need to find something you enjoy and do it. Thats how you achieve the happiness you want.

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thoughts, gentlemen.

I am inclined to start a journal and note my progress. It should be fun.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move to another city, me myself is in the same situation about being in a boring city. Alabama is just too damn slow compared to Georgia.

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the plan.

I feel bad for people who look to this forum for advice. So much racist garbage in this forum. It's matrix programming guys. It's totally irrelevant. Unless you believe in the lie, which most of you do.