I Am So Sick of Jiggle

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am increasingly alarmed by they physiognymy of the average American. Wherever I go as a matter of fact, I see all about me semi-humanoid forms with:

1. massive, floppy watery chins, which cannot be distinguished from their necks,
2. blubbery breasts, whether they adorn the male or female anatomy,
3. waistlines which remind one of the equator of a small planet,
4. and jiggle fo' shizzle whenever and wherever such specimens walk (if they can manage such a feat).

If I didn't know better, I'd say that humans had been breeding with an alien race resembling Jabba the Hut. It's almost as if age, race and gender distinctions are being erased as the American, half-human half-Jabba interbred species begins to melt into a fatty blob slithering along the roads, and stuck in battery powered scooters and various powered transports.

This catastrophe makes even the mediocre, semi healthy female appear to be a holographic approximation of Pamela Anderson, and these vastly overrated females seem to evoke a desperate reaction among us American men reminiscent of a desperate lunge by single moms trying to placate their darling spoiled brats by smashing and grabbing and lunging for 75% off teletubbies on Black Friday.

The fatness epidemic must end. Why must America endure this? Is a move to Canada or Europe or Asia necessary to find a decent supply of fit tail?

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I agree, have you noticed that a girl with a NORMAL (but sexy, because that's what it should be) girl figure, i.e. the hour-glass kind of figure, some reasonable tits, good arse etc....are dubbed as having "AWESOME" figures, when it reality, this is how it was supposed to be anyway. (because this is what men naturally find attractive)

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so sick of the bad posture of the body. I can hardly find a 20+ girl with straight back. Everybody looks like this: ? if you know what I mean. And it´s not only visually disturbung. If a girl lives with this posture she gets a flat and broad ass without muscles in it. :(

worship

Banned
Reaction score
ROFL nice thread.

Fat is fvcking disgusting, even slightly chubby girls are a bit repulsive in my books. I reckon at least 80% of the white female population would be fvckable if they had a good body (ie. aren't fat or chubby), had good hair and knew how to use make-up properly. There is seriously no excuse for girls being fat, but in this lazy ass society we live in, coupled with the extremely high pedestal that women are on in this day and age and the desperate AFCs who will fvck anything, there doesn't seem to be much chance of the situation improving in the near future.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
worship said:
ROFL nice thread.

Fat is fvcking disgusting, even slightly chubby girls are a bit repulsive in my books. I reckon at least 80% of the white female population would be fvckable if they had a good body (ie. aren't fat or chubby), had good hair and knew how to use make-up properly. There is seriously no excuse for girls being fat, but in this lazy ass society we live in, coupled with the extremely high pedestal that women are on in this day and age and the desperate AFCs who will fvck anything, there doesn't seem to be much chance of the situation improving in the near future.
Exactly. Men have to do all this self-improvement to attract women. But fat chicks can do nothing and still get laid by some ok looking dudes.

worship

Banned
Reaction score
^ I was going to say that as well, spot on.

And you must remember that even ugly whales don't even have to do any self-improvement to get laid; such is the nature of today's desperate AFC world.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worse because you are american? I can't trust the internet but it keeps saying the average male body fat % is 22 and the average female BF% is 30%

30% what the hell.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get jacked and go out wearing a shirt saying I'm not fat and lazy. Report back on the results. :)

Seriously though...in my area the stats say every 1 out of 3 women are obese. A woman doesn't even have to be hot, just not fat and her stock rises considerably. When you make a comment about not liking fat women they try to shame you into it. The fatties can get quite mad and they hate on skinny girls like nazis hate on jews.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PeeGee said:
the average male body fat % is 22 and the average female BF% is 30%

30% what the hell.
8% difference is enough for nice t!ts and ass. What´s wrong with this?

worship

Banned
Reaction score
Commandante said:
8% difference is enough for nice t!ts and ass. What´s wrong with this?
Huge saggy fat tits + fat ass = NOT NICE.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, the worst of all is the really fat girls who think they're hot ****, walking in skimpy clothes, makes me want to puke. Idk, it seems like there's less and less thin girls and more and more chubby and fat girls, which sucks because I'm attracted to thin girls.

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about fat girls with short t-shirt to show the ring they have on their belly,isnt it disgusting enough?
Well if its not,keep in mind that they think they are better than you,and you have to work hard to get their "approval". :crackup:
Next time i'll tell you about fat girls with fat and X shaped legs wearing short skirt for men pleasure.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm going to take this opportunity to come out of the closet. I'm fat. And I will tell you from personal experience it takes a dedication to indifference to get to this state. America is broken like this.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Son of anarchy said:
Well if its not,keep in mind that they think they are better than you,and you have to work hard to get their "approval". :crackup:
yeah, that's rich, but I don't even give fat girls the time of day (other than being polite).

Reaction score
Do not underestimate the power of Fat chick .. Head.. I am not kidding about that one.. Let a fatty blow you, and you might reconsider lol.. When I was single I was never above letting a chubby girl give me some brain.. Only kicker was I am SUPER embarrassed to be seen in public with them by someone I know LOL..

But yeah there aren't a lot of girls who truly know how to take care of themselves..

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's come to the point where any chick who weighs less than 130 pounds is an automatic 8. Sad.

devoncassidy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it as a positive because once I reach my fitness goals, I'll be in a small minority. However, I do tend to like girls with more meat on them.

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent posted in a while cos i was busy trying to improve my weaknesses but on regards to this post well im not in America but South africa Cape town and i think the girls look after themselves here even in some of the bad areas you will see 9 and 10s althou once they open their mouth, its a different story LOL, Ok yes there fat girls here but i dont have to worry about those here cos i dont give them the time of day unless just be nice LOL

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kody_starr said:
Is a move to Canada or Europe or Asia necessary to find a decent supply of fit tail?
Well, of course Asia is ideal, in tokyo probably 1% of the girls on the street are fat...

But even in america, go to southern california (i m talking about beach towns here, not fullerton or something) and you'll be impressed how much girls (and guys) take care of their bodies.

Of course, the rest of the countries blasts us for being superficial, sellfish, etc... But the truth is, chillin on the beach in san diego you will instantly recognize a (fat/chubby/nasty) tourist from a local girl who takes care of herself.

bottom line is, I d f.uck a superficial, self-absorbed, dumb skinny/hot girl any day over the most interesting, smart, funny fat girl...

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Get jacked and go out wearing a shirt saying I'm not fat and lazy. Report back on the results. :)

Seriously though...in my area the stats say every 1 out of 3 women are obese. A woman doesn't even have to be hot, just not fat and her stock rises considerably. When you make a comment about not liking fat women they try to shame you into it. The fatties can get quite mad and they hate on skinny girls like nazis hate on jews.
1/3 being obese is about average in the US. What people forget is that another 1/3 is overweight (per BMI). That's only 1/3 of US adults being at the weight they should be. And it's getting worse along with kids getting fatter as well. In the end only a small percentage of people will be at a healthy weight. They might not even be attractive, but being fairly fit will be the major factor of attraction at some point. Couple that with this thread and there isn't a very bright future for men in the US.

SleepyRangerMedic82D said:
Do not underestimate the power of Fat chick .. Head.. I am not kidding about that one.. Let a fatty blow you, and you might reconsider lol.. When I was single I was never above letting a chubby girl give me some brain.. Only kicker was I am SUPER embarrassed to be seen in public with them by someone I know LOL..
Having sex with a fat chick is like riding a moped: Fun once in a while, but you'd never want your friends to find out.