Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am SO HAPPY!

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sitting here alone in front of the computer on a Saturday night, listening to a depressing song. Yet, I am SO HAPPY!

I just finished reading a little bit from 'The Law of Attraction - by Ester and Jerry Hicks'.

After reading it, I can't stop being HAPPY! Well, how? I'll tell you:

Most people look at what is; what their current relationships look like; what their physiques look like; what their lives look like. They look at the lack in their lives. This creates Negative Energy, which only creates more Negative Energy, thus leading further down the bunny rabbit holey-hole. heh heh

Positive Energy

Create Positive Energy, not by just wishful thinking, or gratitude (which are both great things to do), but by living the life you want! Visualize what you want your life to be like, in all areas. Think of all the great things you want! Anything and everything can be yours in this imagination! No excuses, buts, or exceptions. You want it, you put it in your imagination! Everything you want!

Go ahead and do it! I'll wait...

Did you do it? :yes:

You better have done it...:D

Now that was the first step. Now, you'll probably get out of that state after a little bit. You'll probably see that you have a long way to go to manifest this little imagination of yours. That is where you will go wrong. You are focusing on the Lack of having your dream life, thus Negative Energy.

The Secret

Here is the solution! I'm so EXCITED!!!!!!

Remain in that imagination! Live your life and your day in the frame of your dream world. Live it constantly thinking and acting like you have everything you want. You want more girls calling you? More money? Better health?

Imagine all those things, and having those now! Stay in that visualization and act like it is true! Goes with the age-old "Fake it till you make it" concept.

Enjoy LIFE!

:up:

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff. This is excactly how I've been treating things since I found this site. Unfortunely, I haven't been having as much success as you'd think. Fake it until you make hasn't produced much for me; you are faking what you don't have. So when life tests you, and you flop, it just makes everything worse. Nothing is worse then thinking you are on top of the world, then realizing you are being held up by toothpicks.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool****. Hapens to me sometimes but my attitude/method is a little diffrent. I'm basically a giant ******* and just stoped caring what other people think.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly disagree with that post. It doesn´t help you to be a dreamer. That´s what people that do drugs do. They create their own reality. I´m feeling sorry for you B-Lemond

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
Good stuff. This is excactly how I've been treating things since I found this site. Unfortunely, I haven't been having as much success as you'd think. Fake it until you make hasn't produced much for me; you are faking what you don't have.
You are imagining, but then you are looking at what is. You are feeling the lack of having what you want. Keep living the life you want.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I highly disagree with that post. It doesn´t help you to be a dreamer. That´s what people that do drugs do. They create their own reality. I´m feeling sorry for you B-Lemond

Heh heh... Right on bro...

:up:

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:

you either believe in it or you dont. if you watch the movie "the secret" they say we attract everything into our lives by our thoughts and more importantly by the way we feel. by visualizing something we want, and feeling as if we already have it, we supposedly vibrate on a different level and attract to us what matches that level. i dont think what hes saying has anything to do with people on drugs. us ing the secret isnt a temporary high, its about manifesting the life you want.

i dont know if it works or not, but i suggest you watch the secret, it does make you feel good.

Junaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like this post.. and im pretty sure its true
but i think u also while visualizing what u want.. strive for it and know that U WILL do it
when i thut about it i wanted to become this certain job
and so now im visualizing that I WILL have that job although itl be hard for me to get it.. and im going to work everyday in order to get it KNOWING that i will get it if i do this

anyway i think u shud imagine the future not the present and imagine the future in a positive way
im sure that feeling will eminate to nearby people and ul instantly be more attractive with that aura of confidence/well being ur emiting

bump..

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your approach is to live in a state of denial B-Lemond? Bad idea.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAPPINESS BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SERENITY NOW!

If your a retard that may work out for you. ;)

In all seriousness though.. still seems like the best approach to a degree.

You can control your feelings by realizing the only thing governing them is really your physical body and it's chemicals. But what you think, still doesn't change everybody's mind.

There is no spoon sort of thing, still needs a spoon to work in the first place. Ya know?

Basically it is denial, and would work a lot better with some crack. :rolleyes:

B-Lemond will probally flame this and then go on this live this 'wonderful life' and pick up another random self improvement book later and think that's the secret. When really the secret the whole time is his ignorance.

^ And thinking like that gives you the opposite feeling for sure.

Take his advice. There is no reality but what you make it. We are all just retards wandering around in our own imaginations when ya get down to it. Be positive guys.

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bjj_playa said:
you either believe in it or you dont. if you watch the movie "the secret" they say we attract everything into our lives by our thoughts and more importantly by the way we feel. by visualizing something we want, and feeling as if we already have it, we supposedly vibrate on a different level and attract to us what matches that level. i dont think what hes saying has anything to do with people on drugs. us ing the secret isnt a temporary high, its about manifesting the life you want.

i dont know if it works or not, but i suggest you watch the secret, it does make you feel good.
my mom tells me to watch that movie, i want to but i just havnt yet she told me its great. everyone should watch it though from what i hear

thesecreat.tv

go check it out

tucking fypo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually use to that and imagine what i would do to get a girl i like.. and it actually works!
now for some reason i cannot think and imagine anymore.. =[

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The words of my good buddy, James.

Visualizing is the Key to Realizing

What is it that separates the highly successful individual from
the average or even successful individual? Why is it that one
person seems to achieve extraordinary results on a consistent
basis and another, with nearly the same training, hits and misses
their accomplishments?

The success technique to which I am referring is visualization.
I guarantee that "visualizing your results is the key to
realizing your results." Visualizing is one of the most
important techniques you will ever learn and one that is utilized
by all high performers.

Visualizing is your key to success for two reasons: Your mind
thinks in pictures and images; Your unconscious mind drives your
behavior.

Your unconscious mind doesn't know the difference between
something that is real and something vividly imagined. Whatever
picture (goal) you consistently think about will drive your
actions to create that exact picture. When you continually see
yourself in possession of your goal, your unconscious mind will
move you into actions that align with the mental image you hold.

Here's a quick visualization overview to assure your goal
achievement:

1. Create a clear mental picture. You must associate a picture
to your goal. You should picture yourself in your vision,
rather than watching yourself achieve your goal. This "fine
point" separates the masters from the masses. You must
create a picture that is so real you believe you already
have achieved your success.

2. You must "experience" your vision. You must be in your
picture, looking through your own eyes... seeing, hearing
and feeling everything as if you have already achieved your
goal. You must create the emotion of the moment in your own
body.

3. Visualize your goal at every opportunity. Bring up your
mental picture while waiting at a stop light, when you're on
a break, before your next meeting. The more frequently you
plant your picture into your unconscious mind, the more
rapidly you will begin to realize increased results in your
life.

4. Visualize first thing in the morning and last thing at
night. The best time to visualize is in the morning right
after you wake up and just before you go to sleep. These
are the times when your unconscious mind is most open to
influence. When your conscious mind relaxes, your
unconscious becomes very receptive to your thoughts, dreams
and ideas--particularly ideas with high emotion.

So make a commitment right now to create your picture of
achieving your goal. All great masters have taught that we
become what we constantly think about. Think about your goals to
the exclusion of all else and watch your personal and
professional results skyrocket!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. you could tell a chick what you want to do her and she'll 'visulaize' it.. her unconcious mind will then drive her to that. lol ;)

That's what I got from that man. Hey, it actually does work for that DJF guy.

Of course I've heard that visualizing does the opposite, it tells your mind what isn't possible by imagining it, like you don't visualize yourself using the washroom you just do it.

Reaction score
Positive Thought/Energy + Positive Action is all there is to it.

People seem to misunderstand part of the whole Secret thing and that's the fact that you have to be open to whatever it is you want. That means taking the right steps towards what it is you want and being receptive to oppourtinites that can get you closer to your desires. It is NOT daydreaming or deluding yourself, but it IS being happy and feeling as you would when you reach your ideal. Quite frankly if you're not positive on the path to your goals not much is going to change when you get there, since we know chasing tomorrow is fruitless. And you tend to retard your ability and focus when you're bogged down with negative thoughts and doubts.

If you're not using your imagination to create your heaven then you're using it to create your hell.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
HAPPINESS BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SERENITY NOW!

If your a retard that may work out for you. ;)

In all seriousness though.. still seems like the best approach to a degree.

You can control your feelings by realizing the only thing governing them is really your physical body and it's chemicals. But what you think, still doesn't change everybody's mind.

There is no spoon sort of thing, still needs a spoon to work in the first place. Ya know?

Basically it is denial, and would work a lot better with some crack. :rolleyes:

B-Lemond will probally flame this and then go on this live this 'wonderful life' and pick up another random self improvement book later and think that's the secret. When really the secret the whole time is his ignorance.

^ And thinking like that gives you the opposite feeling for sure.

Take his advice. There is no reality but what you make it. We are all just retards wandering around in our own imaginations when ya get down to it. Be positive guys.
HAHA! Actually, I didn't even bother reading it. All that caught my eye was the "B-Lemond will probably flame this" part...heh heh

Whatever you say bro.... Or should I say, whatever you said? :whistle:

I can honestly say that I've never actually finished reading one of your posts. O well..

nighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, i like it. When iam out jogging with my mp3 player, i often vizualise and brainwash myself with the right mindset,

and must say it really does big difference.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't actually see how this can actually do something.

I do see how it can make you feel better.