Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am signing up for a NLP course

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am signing up for a 7 day course on learning nlp for two purposes one of which being more long term to actually learn it to improve my life job prospects and everything else that come with and secondary better my self with pua.

Has anyone studied it intensively or done a course.

I have learnt from my last post that all the people with zero knowledge or first hand experience will be putting their 2 cents in about how it does now work etc, ideally I am only interested in hearing from the people that are learned in the topic and want to contribute.

Thanks brolly

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your arrogant attitude won't get you very far around here. I watched your other thread with some interest and noticed that the advice of the guys who know something went right over your head.

The least effective and most closed-minded way to ask for advice is to try to dictate what kind of answers you get. It blinds you to the possibility that you are hearing truths that you hadn't considered before; truths that threaten you because they undermine your very premise.

We see lots of guys like you. "Give my your experience, opinions and knowledge, but only say things that I want to hear."

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was first introduced to NLP back in the 90's through Ross Jeffries writings (one of the first PUAs)....

NLP is a subset of Hypnosis.

The fundamental principal of Hypnosis is this: its only possible to hypnotize someone if they are a willing participant. This means that it's near impossible to hypnotize someone unless they have an affinity to the practitioner or the practitioner's message.

That's why sales people that employ NLP to sell a sh1tty product get poor results (because it's a sh1tty product), there's no way to convince someone to buy something that's a piece of junk. However, if the product is kinda decent, NLP can be successfully employed to improve the odds of making a sale.

In the dating world, if a girl is unattracted to a guy, no amount of NLP can change her mind....

However if a guy is decent looking, NLP can be employed as a way ti start conversation and to establish rapport...

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your arrogant attitude won't get you very far around here. I watched your other thread with some interest and noticed that the advice of the guys who know something went right over your head.

The least effective and most closed-minded way to ask for advice is to try to dictate what kind of answers you get. It blinds you to the possibility that you are hearing truths that you hadn't considered before; truths that threaten you because they undermine your very premise.

We see lots of guys like you. "Give my your experience, opinions and knowledge, but only say things that I want to hear."
Lol

Because I know pua stuff works I have experienced it first hand for my self and watched friends use it successfully and also watched people who are not willing to put in 100% effort try elements of it and fail only to say that’s it’s because you are better looking than me and a pelifera if other excuses.
I have zero interest in reading from a bunch of guys who can not pull something off that requires more effort than they are or willing to put in , there for the conversation is intended for the people who can not the cannots. They are free to start their own thread on why everything else is to blame other than them selves ... infact feel free to start it your self

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read any PUA stuff in over a decade, but do recall reading about NLP and embedded commands.
Embedded commands are quite commonly used in ebay descriptions. ie: "You are bidding on" (rather than "I have for sale" or "for your consideration" etc...) There's a reason that they intentionally word things in a specific way.

I tried it once and it seemed to have worked. The girl suddenly had this gazed look upon her face. It took me by surprise and I sort of lost my thought and focus on it all. I wasn't really into her. I just wanted to try out what I'd been reading about. I posted about this experience on the SS news group and some members responded back and said that she had the "doggie dinner bowl look." Apparently, those more experienced in this practice were familiar with a specific type of outcome.

By the way, when you encounter members that are more focused to prove something about themselves (rather than using this energy to provide tips or constructive criticism) you have the option to filter them out. Hover the cursor over their name and click "ignore."

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
Lol

Because I know pua stuff works I have experienced it first hand for my self and watched friends use it successfully and also watched people who are not willing to put in 100% effort try elements of it and fail only to say that’s it’s because you are better looking than me and a pelifera if other excuses.
What PUA stuff do you find 'works' the best out of interest? (in terms of seduction - Making a girl who thinks you're ugly and who has no sexual interest in you, want to bang you)
Are we talking DHV stories, push-pull lines, negs etc?
Or something i've not heard of?
And are you certain they got result because of the PUA stuff and not in spite of it? (i've certainly been fooled by randomness before!)