Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am rotten at judging womens' ages

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The office where I drop of my rent check is in a complex a couple blocks away from here. I decided to just walk there for a little extra exercise today. Between my place and the office is an elementary and a high school. I was walking to the office at the same time a lot of high school kids were still wandering around. Next to me was this cute blonde, I assumed she was a high school student so I didn't approach her. I don't want to appear to be a pedophile or a dirty old man or something. So I ignore her and I basically unintentionally followed her to the front office at this other apartment complex.

When I got there I noticed she stopped by the mailboxes to check her mail. I thought to myself that is is kinda unusual for a high school student to be living here by herself so I finally decided to start talking to her, say I didn't know you live here, etc. Turns out she is an elementary school teacher and is 24 years old! At least she took it as a compliment that I thought she was a student.

This is another reason I am afraid of cold approaches, I am so terrible about judging exact ages that I am not sure if anyone who appears to be still in their 20's is underage or not. What if it was the other way around, I thought she was a legal adult and approached her and she turned out to be 17 and got creeped out, than I get arrested for being a pedophile or her dad comes over and kicks my you know what, or worse I sleep with her and then find out after the fact she was not 18?

inerte

Don Juan
Reaction score
After the "opener", or just small talk, ask:

I won't.... get into trouble.... talking to you, will I? You look like you're sixteen.

If she says yes, say sorry and move on.

If she's below 18-22, she won't mind and will laugh.

If she's above 22, chances are she will take it as a compliment. Women do want to look younger!

So, "ask", but try to hide your question. Don't go straight for "How old are you?", but instead:

- Mention TV shows, cartoon, music that only older people would know;
- Play the "trouble" line above;
- Ask what she graduated into. Careful, younger girls will believe you think she's older, which is awesome for them;
- Whatever you can come up with at the moment. These are usually the best.

Anyway, as soon as you find out she's underage, walk away.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its the bane of the thirties man. all of my friends have this problem now. the worst part....the younger they are the more they give direct choosing signals. Don't end up talking to Chris Hanson man!

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO THIS............hey let me see your licence for a second........I want to see if you got the new logo. Scan her age.........hand it back.........say nope.

Gotta make it look sincere.......hold it up th the light, tilt it at various angles, etc.

Saying how old are you...........is not very polite and people get insecure and lie from time to time.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inerte, I wouldn't be so sure about that. I have a female friend that's 21 but looks a little younger, to the point where people generally guess her age is 17-18. It absolutely infuriates her for some reason.

Guess it depends on the person.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevenR said:

no turkey neck?

Funny thing...i grew a slight beard...and I've been getting carded? WTF? I haven't gotten carded in years. clean shaven people usually think I'm the manager at a place...with a beard I get carded? Go figure.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm going to be a freshman in college, and I accidentally hit on an 8th grader a few weeks ago.

"So, you're going to school in that city...are you graduating this year?"

"No I'll be in the 8th..."

Damn.

She was TOTALLY into me too ;)