I am retiring from clubs!!!

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out clubbing saturday night, and I looked around and almost everyone was younger than me...not only that but I didnt seem to have the stamina to last the night dancing like I used to.

Im 24 in August, and I just feel now is the time to stop going out getting pissed and clubbing at weekends.

My problem is, I dont have a girl...so I am going to have to completely rely on daygame.

Anyone else had a similar thing where they have had enough of clubs etc?

Dj In Hell

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, I agree with you, 24 is WAY too old. With retirement looming around the corner, you re better off taking care of your 401(k) and leave this night game bs for all the young guys out there!

Seriously, why are pple whinning on an online forum instead of going out and improving there game?

HINT: anything you do that involves you getting out of your house and interacting with real females (club, bar, mall, book store, etc...) is better than staying at home chillin on sosuave

elpasorichard

Don Juan
Reaction score
23 and everyone is older than you at the club? Are you trolling? Where the heck do you live? I didn't start feeling like that until I hit 40. Even at 40, I just changed clubs to one with an older crowd, and everything was fine.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you going to 18 and older clubs or something?
i've NEVER been to a club that was 21 and older that would make a 24 year old feel old... im 28 and i'd say half of most clubs is at least my age... and i know spots that 90% of the club/bar is going to be older than me... this is even with the fact that i live in a college town which is populated with tons of 19-23/yos...

nothing wrong with day game though... i find most of the alternatives to club/bar game have a much higher success rate in date conversions (day2's or what have you).... women tend to flake A LOT less when dealing with day game pickup, social circle pimping, and workplace pickup...

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
yup, I agree with you, 24 is WAY too old. With retirement looming around the corner, you re better off taking care of your 401(k) and leave this night game bs for all the young guys out there!

Seriously, why are pple whinning on an online forum instead of going out and improving there game?
HINT: anything you do that involves you getting out of your house and interacting with real females (club, bar, mall, book store, etc...) is better than staying at home chillin on sosuave
Ok, firstly I dont consider my post as whining! You make it seem as if I'm on here all day everyday b*tching and moaning when all i wanted was a discussion with likeminded people. And by your own logic, dont forget you took the time to come onto sosuave to post a negative comment when you could be outside gaming girls!!!!!!

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
elpasorichard said:
23 and everyone is older than you at the club? Are you trolling? Where the heck do you live? I didn't start feeling like that until I hit 40. Even at 40, I just changed clubs to one with an older crowd, and everything was fine.
Well, I have been in this community for a little bit now. Obviously im not a troll! I live in south of England, but thats beside the point.

Maybe I was over exaggerating saying everyone is younger than me, but the majority are. I just dont feel its my scene anymore, I seem to lack enthusiasm for going out getting p!ssed and clubbing thesedays.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares if everyone is a couple years younger than you, just pick up those young girls.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djinhell said:
And by your own logic, dont forget you took the time to come onto sosuave to post a negative comment when you could be outside gaming girls!!!!!!
true, i logged in b/w work and chillin with my girl, and now that I sent her home I'm back! Does that make me a kj? but in 300+ posts i made, i don't think you see me complaining about any kind of environment beeing too hard. If I'm not good in certain situations i just persevere until i get the hang of things, maybe ask for advice but def don't whine about it.

your post does sound like you're whinning and i just read it after another post by some dude who was saying he s done with the game in general cuz it s so hard and he gets no results. So i kinda saw a pattern there...

to answer your original comments, what s wrong with younger girls, like someone else already mentionned? I actually find it much easier to game younger chicks, since they are more naive in general. Sure, some of them can be *****es, yet most haven't been exposed to the kind of shyt a 25 y.o. has, hence they are more open and approachable.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
true, i logged in b/w work and chillin with my girl, and now that I sent her home I'm back! Does that make me a kj? but in 300+ posts i made, i don't think you see me complaining about any kind of environment beeing too hard. If I'm not good in certain situations i just persevere until i get the hang of things, maybe ask for advice but def don't whine about it.

your post does sound like you're whinning and i just read it after another post by some dude who was saying he s done with the game in general cuz it s so hard and he gets no results. So i kinda saw a pattern there...

to answer your original comments, what s wrong with younger girls, like someone else already mentionned? I actually find it much easier to game younger chicks, since they are more naive in general. Sure, some of them can be *****es, yet most haven't been exposed to the kind of shyt a 25 y.o. has, hence they are more open and approachable.
Ok, if you interpreted my post as whining fair enough, but that was not my intention. Also, I am not saying gaming girls in clubs is too hard for me...I am saying I feel I'm losing interest in that aspect of partying etc. That might be since theres only like 2 half decent clubs in my town and so it gets a bit old visiting the same place every weekend.

Your probably right about younger chicks being easier to game, so I will have to bear that in mind and try some moves on them :woo:

Please note I am not AFC. I was, until I came here. I might not be as advanced as you seem to be, but dont mistake me for one of the many douchebags on this site who constantly ***** and moan without making changes in their lives!

Dj In Hell

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's ironic. I'm almost 24 and I always thought I was way too young when I go to a club.

Are you going to clubs too close to a university?

If day game is your thing, then do that. It's your choice.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
That's ironic. I'm almost 24 and I always thought I was way too young when I go to a club.

Are you going to clubs too close to a university?

If day game is your thing, then do that. It's your choice.
Thats interesting. Your probably right, it depends what sort of club you go to. My local clubs are in college/university location, so perhaps thats a reason why its so youthful.

I think what I need to do is check out the city's close to me rather than the same town...incidentally I am going to a gig in my nearest city on friday, so I can check out the nightlife.

But I am also really getting into daygame at the minute...seems women are more genuine in the daytime, rather than b!tchshields on etc. :rock:

Dj In Hell

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djinhell, do you normally go to the club by yourself? If you're game is not strong and you try going by yourself, you may find yourself in a situation of being "too old." I suggest you go with someone, even an AFC to keep you company.
Good luck.

Personally, I halt night clubs beginning last friday not because I feel old, though I saw couple of my former and current student's there, but because I feel it is consuming my time.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I was with a group of friends, and they were all buzzing and dancing hitting on girls etc. I dont think I have the confidence to go to bars and clubs on my own, dont know why, I think I would suck at it. lol

Another reason I'm sick of clubs is because bouncers are complete pricks towards guys!!! :cuss:

Dj In Hell

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djinhell said:
Another reason I'm sick of clubs is because bouncers are complete pricks towards guys!!! :cuss:
really? I've never had a bouncer act that way towards me, but then again I'm a friendly guy and can get people to like me quickly. I've only seen bouncers act like pricks to idiots (not saying your an idiot though).