"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

I am no-one.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Im in a bad situation. Year 12 at school 12 weeks left, and i find myself following mates to get in a group. I am not the centre of attention, i need to look for it. I follow. If i wasnt to follow no one would come to me and talk. How do i change this, i want to actually be the one who gets followed around school and partys, not the follower. How can i make this transition over a 12 week period. It is infact a great deal since school girls love popularity.:confused:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
make yourself the center of attention with in the group, always have somthing to say and be funny, this way the group you are following will start following you!

hope ive been a help
 

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
I don't really know much about the particulars of how to become popular,however; I know one thing for sure. If you let go of wanting approval, it'll be much easier to win approval.

I use the Sedona Method to let go of feelings. You can order the book or the course to learn how, but I'll show you right now how to do it.

This is what you do when a negative feeling comes up:
(answer honestly now!)

Could I allow this feeling to be here?
Could I let this feeling go?
Would I let it go?
When would I let this feeling go?

If that doesn't work there is something more powerful. It will help you get the results you want and will change the way you feel from negative to positive.

Principle: Whenever you feel bad, you are focusing on what you do not want.

Start to focus on what you want. Make a one minute movie where you see yourself getting the results you want. Whenever you feel bad, switch your focus over to this movie and you will change how you feel.

You can always tell what a person is focusing on by the results he gets. If a person is always depressed, you can bet that he/she is focusing on it. If a person is billionaire, you can be sure that he/she focuses on money,investments,businesses,etc very often. I'm sure you get the picture.

Good luck bud.
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
kk ta, i am like a funny guy but people still dont focus attention on me. Im not sure what else i can do, is it that im not hardcore enough, or friends with the "hot" popular chicks :/
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Don't follow your mates. Lead 'em.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
12 weeks left, **** dude who cares bout who your friends are and all...just have fun, since you'll never see any of these people again for the rest of your life after 12 weeks
 

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
12 weeks left, **** dude who cares bout who your friends are and all...just have fun, since you'll never see any of these people again for the rest of your life after 12 weeks
that's true, but I'm guessing here he wants to change to be able to start on the right foot in college ... or whereever he's going. Anyways, if you want people to follow you, you have to lead. Propose stuff to do, act like the boss and people will treat you like the boss. If you propose something, be sure you lead them to it, and are interesting along the way, so that your friends will remember that it was you that had the idea, and that it was fun. This way, after a few times, they will have recorded in their heads that you are a fun person to hang around of, and that you can lead them to interesting things. Here you go, you've got their attention ! (just make sure that the things you propose are actually fun and interesting, and along the way, spit out a few jokes and some C&F, just for good measure)
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Think and act like the king and you will be treated like one. ;) I'm in the same situation as you mate, only 6 weeks of school left, excluding these weeks with the trail. Just do whatever you want and don't worry about anything. Nothing to lose now...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Girls like a man who exudes masculinity - following other nitwits does nothing!! The question is "What do you have to offer?"
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by Pfeile
Think and act like the king and you will be treated like one. ;) I'm in the same situation as you mate, only 6 weeks of school left, excluding these weeks with the trail. Just do whatever you want and don't worry about anything. Nothing to lose now...
so tru..
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
Originally posted by Beatflux
I don't really know much about the particulars of how to become popular,however; I know one thing for sure. If you let go of wanting approval, it'll be much easier to win approval.

I use the Sedona Method to let go of feelings. You can order the book or the course to learn how, but I'll show you right now how to do it.

This is what you do when a negative feeling comes up:
(answer honestly now!)

Could I allow this feeling to be here?
Could I let this feeling go?
Would I let it go?
When would I let this feeling go?

If that doesn't work there is something more powerful. It will help you get the results you want and will change the way you feel from negative to positive.

Principle: Whenever you feel bad, you are focusing on what you do not want.

Start to focus on what you want. Make a one minute movie where you see yourself getting the results you want. Whenever you feel bad, switch your focus over to this movie and you will change how you feel.

You can always tell what a person is focusing on by the results he gets. If a person is always depressed, you can bet that he/she is focusing on it. If a person is billionaire, you can be sure that he/she focuses on money,investments,businesses,etc very often. I'm sure you get the picture.

Good luck bud.
Cool I like that technique.
 
Top