Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am no-one.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in a bad situation. Year 12 at school 12 weeks left, and i find myself following mates to get in a group. I am not the centre of attention, i need to look for it. I follow. If i wasnt to follow no one would come to me and talk. How do i change this, i want to actually be the one who gets followed around school and partys, not the follower. How can i make this transition over a 12 week period. It is infact a great deal since school girls love popularity.:confused:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make yourself the center of attention with in the group, always have somthing to say and be funny, this way the group you are following will start following you!

hope ive been a help

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really know much about the particulars of how to become popular,however; I know one thing for sure. If you let go of wanting approval, it'll be much easier to win approval.

I use the Sedona Method to let go of feelings. You can order the book or the course to learn how, but I'll show you right now how to do it.

This is what you do when a negative feeling comes up:
(answer honestly now!)

Could I allow this feeling to be here?
Could I let this feeling go?
Would I let it go?
When would I let this feeling go?

If that doesn't work there is something more powerful. It will help you get the results you want and will change the way you feel from negative to positive.

Principle: Whenever you feel bad, you are focusing on what you do not want.

Start to focus on what you want. Make a one minute movie where you see yourself getting the results you want. Whenever you feel bad, switch your focus over to this movie and you will change how you feel.

You can always tell what a person is focusing on by the results he gets. If a person is always depressed, you can bet that he/she is focusing on it. If a person is billionaire, you can be sure that he/she focuses on money,investments,businesses,etc very often. I'm sure you get the picture.

Good luck bud.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kk ta, i am like a funny guy but people still dont focus attention on me. Im not sure what else i can do, is it that im not hardcore enough, or friends with the "hot" popular chicks :/

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't follow your mates. Lead 'em.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
12 weeks left, **** dude who cares bout who your friends are and all...just have fun, since you'll never see any of these people again for the rest of your life after 12 weeks

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
12 weeks left, **** dude who cares bout who your friends are and all...just have fun, since you'll never see any of these people again for the rest of your life after 12 weeks
that's true, but I'm guessing here he wants to change to be able to start on the right foot in college ... or whereever he's going. Anyways, if you want people to follow you, you have to lead. Propose stuff to do, act like the boss and people will treat you like the boss. If you propose something, be sure you lead them to it, and are interesting along the way, so that your friends will remember that it was you that had the idea, and that it was fun. This way, after a few times, they will have recorded in their heads that you are a fun person to hang around of, and that you can lead them to interesting things. Here you go, you've got their attention ! (just make sure that the things you propose are actually fun and interesting, and along the way, spit out a few jokes and some C&F, just for good measure)

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think and act like the king and you will be treated like one. ;) I'm in the same situation as you mate, only 6 weeks of school left, excluding these weeks with the trail. Just do whatever you want and don't worry about anything. Nothing to lose now...

Reaction score
Girls like a man who exudes masculinity - following other nitwits does nothing!! The question is "What do you have to offer?"

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pfeile
Think and act like the king and you will be treated like one. ;) I'm in the same situation as you mate, only 6 weeks of school left, excluding these weeks with the trail. Just do whatever you want and don't worry about anything. Nothing to lose now...
so tru..

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beatflux
I don't really know much about the particulars of how to become popular,however; I know one thing for sure. If you let go of wanting approval, it'll be much easier to win approval.

I use the Sedona Method to let go of feelings. You can order the book or the course to learn how, but I'll show you right now how to do it.

This is what you do when a negative feeling comes up:
(answer honestly now!)

Could I allow this feeling to be here?
Could I let this feeling go?
Would I let it go?
When would I let this feeling go?

If that doesn't work there is something more powerful. It will help you get the results you want and will change the way you feel from negative to positive.

Principle: Whenever you feel bad, you are focusing on what you do not want.

Start to focus on what you want. Make a one minute movie where you see yourself getting the results you want. Whenever you feel bad, switch your focus over to this movie and you will change how you feel.

You can always tell what a person is focusing on by the results he gets. If a person is always depressed, you can bet that he/she is focusing on it. If a person is billionaire, you can be sure that he/she focuses on money,investments,businesses,etc very often. I'm sure you get the picture.

Good luck bud.
Cool I like that technique.