"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I am new

Hugh G. Rection

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Okay, so I am new here, I found this site via another forum, and I must say that I am impressed by the contents of this website. I need help because ( I admit it :eek: ) I have never even kissed a girl, and I am 18, and in college, which makes me probably the biggest loser on the planet. Now, then again, I'm not a total geek or nerd, I am not hideous or anything, I am just too ****ing shy (insecure), and it's because I am autistic and I got teased when I was younger. This has traumatized me.

But I have good friends, whom I go out to clubs with every Friday and Saturday, sometimes even more times a week, if I have the time. There are good looking girls there, I even know some of them, but I just can't get the courage to talk to them, because there are guys there that can dance way better than me, have more muscle than me, and have better convo skills than me. In other words, I wouldn't have a chance. I am not labeled as a nice guy, but as "that guy who is just there", whom nobody really knows, except my friends.

I am somewhat familiar with women pick up techniques, but I AM TOO F*CKING SHY TO USE THEM! My god, do I suck, or what? I hope to find the cure to shyness here, and I will keep searching for it. I hope this place is really good for advice, instead of full with people who give "advice", just to prove that they can get a woman. Well, I hope I can find answers here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Hugh, did you find this place from sciforums? I recall seeing your name there......

Anyway, this is the best advice I can give you--getting rejected is much better than never doing anything in the first place. You never know until you try, really, but it's the truth. It feels kind of liberating to be rejected.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
hey Hugh, yup you've come to the right place. Read the bible and HS bible if you havent already, and I totally agree with salacious. You gotta get out there! But there's a whole load of advice about how to overcome your fears and stuff in the bible, and I'm sure everyone will help you out.

Good luck on improving yourself!
 

Hugh G. Rection

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hey guys, that bible is really good! I've known about certain things beforehand, but it has many things that I didn't know before. I'm really glad, because this place seems to have good quality advice, none of that bragger sh*t.
Oh and I'm not from sciforums btw.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude your autistic? How is that? We had some autistic kid that was really smart but he was fuccin wierd as hell!

Im not dissing but just trying to get a better understanding of where your coming from.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Welcome to the forums. :) Hope we can help you out.

As a side note, not having kissed a girl when you're 18 doesn't make you a total loser. There are a lot of guys out there in the same boat as you, and you can turn it around. There are guys on the forums who didn't get any until their mid-20s who are living it up now. So don't give up hope. :)
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Welcome to the forums. Start with the Bible, and if you need any help, you can ask here or I can help you out via AIM. The s/n is in my profile. Good luck and welcome aboard!
 

Hugh G. Rection

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Originally posted by Julian
Dude your autistic? How is that? We had some autistic kid that was really smart but he was fuccin wierd as hell!

Im not dissing but just trying to get a better understanding of where your coming from.
There are many forms of autism. The guy you know is smart, but weird, as you said, right? What do you mean by "weird"? If you mean that he says things nobody but him understands, laughs about things that are completely normal, cannot control his emotions and has social skills below average, he's probably got Aspberger's syndrome. (which I have, but I have only the last two symptoms that I mentioned. There are more though, but I can't come up with them now.) People like Einstein and Bill Gates have Aspberger too, but they have it far more than I do.
When I explain about autism/Aspberger, people often say "You're just a nerd who needs an excuse", but that's not true since I am not a nerd, I just don't know how to handle my own and other people's emotions (I never know when people are being sarcastic or honest, for instance).

But there are other forms of autism beside that. Hyperactivity (don't know the official name) is another example, one of my friends has that.

You usually get diagnosed for Autism when you're really young, and your parents think you act too strange, even for a kid. If your parents get you diagnosed, it doesn't always mean that you turn out to be autistic, your parents might as well be wrong about you, you know. I was diagnosed when I was 4 or 5, because my parents were curious (not worried, since autism is not a scary creepy disease or anything) about me, because I did weird things. I mean, I could read when I was almost three, and I constantly wanted to know what all kinds of difficult things in the world were about. My parents thought I was some sort of genius (I turned out not to be one, I'm just normal when it comes to intelligence, maybe a little above average, but I don't know, or care, what my IQ is) and got me diagnosed, and when the results came, I turned out to have Aspberger. I've also been in social training to improve my social skills (they were horrible), and that helped a lot, but it still isn't really okay, but I'm going to change that myself.
 
Last edited:

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
I know people with worse disabilities that get more women than a lot of people here. So don't bother blaming your lack of social skills on yours.

You sound sorry for yourself, and you call yourself a loser - which is why you are talking like one.


READ : http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php?action=boost#2


all of it.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
^^^ lol, wow. Feel the love in this man.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top