"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I am new to the whole ***hole thing

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
2019-01-16_2136.png
From the smile faces I guess she was digging it but It seems like a lot of resistance. My inner beta says, "What are you doing she will hate you", but my Alpha says "If she did not digg it she would have not responded with 3 reply's."
What do you guys think?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
View attachment 2215
From the smile faces I guess she was digging it but It seems like a lot of resistance. My inner beta says, "What are you doing she will hate you", but my Alpha says "If she did not digg it she would have not responded with 3 reply's."
What do you guys think?
Not quite ****y comedy. More insulting IMO. Proof will be if you get her out on a date though...
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
She's honest with you in her last post. That's a kiss of death.

Look guy, you validated the girl way over the top. You took time to look not just at her front pic, but through all her pics, and then you took time to write something smart ass about it, and at that you made her feel uncomfortable. Stick to classic opening lines, 'what's up. nice photos' will always get you a reply if she sees you as someone she might date. You don't have to go head over heels to get her attention.

Don't be doing sh1t like looking through her profile and finding something to comment on a particular thing. Don't be thinking that is unusual and makes you one of a kind, it is not, many many many beta man do that.

Look, if you are going to be doing that, then in return you deserve some good positive attention from her. If you want me to review your OLD profile and pics send me a link in PM.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top