Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am new to the whole ***hole thing

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
2019-01-16_2136.png
From the smile faces I guess she was digging it but It seems like a lot of resistance. My inner beta says, "What are you doing she will hate you", but my Alpha says "If she did not digg it she would have not responded with 3 reply's."
What do you guys think?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 2215
From the smile faces I guess she was digging it but It seems like a lot of resistance. My inner beta says, "What are you doing she will hate you", but my Alpha says "If she did not digg it she would have not responded with 3 reply's."
What do you guys think?
Not quite ****y comedy. More insulting IMO. Proof will be if you get her out on a date though...

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She's honest with you in her last post. That's a kiss of death.

Look guy, you validated the girl way over the top. You took time to look not just at her front pic, but through all her pics, and then you took time to write something smart ass about it, and at that you made her feel uncomfortable. Stick to classic opening lines, 'what's up. nice photos' will always get you a reply if she sees you as someone she might date. You don't have to go head over heels to get her attention.

Don't be doing sh1t like looking through her profile and finding something to comment on a particular thing. Don't be thinking that is unusual and makes you one of a kind, it is not, many many many beta man do that.

Look, if you are going to be doing that, then in return you deserve some good positive attention from her. If you want me to review your OLD profile and pics send me a link in PM.