"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I am in panic, girl acting strange

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
So there is one girl I didnt have sex with but we were fully naked and I masturbated her with my hands and slept together afterwards (topic for another thread) and didnt have anything more after that. Now she messages me and is saying that her period is weeks late and says "is there a reason to worry"? Like "did something happen that should make me worry?". What is she even referring to?

Ok guys I dont know what's going on if it's some advanced commitment test or something. Like dont want to have any kids with that girl period. Like idk what to do here at all. I was planning to have sx with her some times and that's it and but now I dont want to at all.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
So I figured out that she just wanted me to write that we didnt have sex in my own words myself for some fvcked up reasons. Either to prove to somone or something like that...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Someone else got her pregnant, not you. But that's a good thing if she's not your gf
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Nobody got her pregnant dummy. It's her way of saying you suck in bed. What you did was fcking lousy that's all.

Now you going to chase her like everyone else won't you? I wonder how it works, girl gives you, and you don't do sht, and now you're in love, and you chasing her, and what comes next? In your own understanding?

Flakes, excuses, and unavailability. Another way of saying no.

Why not?

Because you are lousy in bed.

Stick to watching porn and masturbating if you not going to fck. Why even bother.
 

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
So now she messages me and wants to hang out. Fck this. This specific girl has been a headache for me so I am getting the F away as quickly as I possibly could. This hole ain't worth it.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
So now she messages me and wants to hang out. Fck this. This specific girl has been a headache for me so I am getting the F away as quickly as I possibly could. This hole ain't worth it.
Well done, dont be a slave to the *****
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top