"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I am in a REALLY messed up situation and feeling the lowest I ever have in my life

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
thanks lerxst for all that. I've read it all and I will try and apply it. I really want to find some other girls now because I've wasted so much time messing about with this other girl.

I'm trying to get over it all at the minute but it's incredibly hard. In fact I've just realised how much of a ***** she is right now because she's been sleeping with her ex the past 4-5 nights since she said she didn't want to be with me. I really hate her at the moment because she says to me that I'm her best friend and then she sleeps with the one guy who she knows I dislike the most at OUR house and then gets upset when I'm acting weird around her.

I know I probably shouldn't be but at the moment I'm very very torn up inside. I mean I know a lot of you will say don't be that way - she's a worthless ***** etc but it's hard when I've liked this girl for so long. I am DEFINATELY not going to let anything like this happen again and I'm trying to keep busy to keep her off my mind it's just hard when she's basically flaunting her ex in front of me and screwing him - it's like kicking a man when he's down.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
lerxst those were all some awesome quotes thanks alot for posting!!! :D
 
Top