“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I am going nuts!

Agent47

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Edited due to "over AFCness".
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

librito

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
307
Reaction score
38
all I can say to you is learn from the obvious mistake which is that once you moved to her place you became totally dependant of her. and to make matters worst, she also owns the car.
the best you can do is to make a deal with her and tell her that you will stay in her apartment and use her car to work until you save enough money to move out.
dont think about gaining her back because it will almost be impossible. she already made up her mind to dump you.
think of her as if you already lost her for ever and it will help you to forget her.
" a soldier in war only stops worrying about death when he starts to believe that he is already dead" and there is nothing he cand do about it.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
This is always a tough one and we've all been there, all the emotions running through you it's really difficult to think straight.

I think the bottom line is to see it as a no lose scenerio (especially now you have found this site)

If she doesn't want you, you don't want her. It's a new opportunity to apply the DJ stuff, have a whale of a time and then pick from a position of choice a rational, fit loving LTGF.

If she comes back I'd break her balls, make sure it's on your terms, work on the principle you win if she goes, you win if she stays.

This could be the best opportunity you have ever had.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Let me get the story straight - you are living with a hor and she stated she is leaving and is at some other dude's place (and yes she is his hor now) - you fool!!! You were just the next pimp in line!! Never demand loyalty from a hor and never be troubled or get emotional when she leaves!! Say "No" to hos!!!!!!!!
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
You know, I used to think I was a pretty bad AFC in the day, but the more I read about some of the younger chumps on this board, the more I feel better about my own track record.

This is simply pathetic. My stomach is now churning reading some of this crap.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I've been in this situation and it sucks ass. Definately make plans to get the hell out of there ASAP. There's no reason for you to put up with this 5hit.

Get some friends or relatives together who have cars and get your stuff out of there. Find yourself at least a temporary place to stay.

I feel for ya. I was in this situation and it's stressful as all hell, except I put up with it until the very end.
 

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
out

Hey,

Cut your losses and get the hell out now.........

cave dweller
 
Top