I am done......Absolutely ridiculous...

Igetit!

Reaction score
First of all,I like Atom Smasher's advice.

I know it may seem like semantics or just playing with words, but "I get" what it is he's saying to you. With that being said...

TRENT,TRENT,TRENT!!!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

Dude,you had her right where you wanted her. I'm not saying you totally screwed up,but because of what you said to her when she called you,you're now on a unnecessary detour.

You remember the advice I gave to you in your other thread called "Would you write this one off"? (if not,you can click my signature to see it.)

I gave the same advice to three other members:RandallP,Viking22,and 909pua.

The result with RandallP: THIS. This is reply #31.

Skip up to reply number 27,read it,then go back to 31.

The result with Viking22: THIS. This is reply #6.

Check it out,then skip down to #12,then 14....especially #14.

The result with 909pua: THIS, then THIS.

All those links are replies,NOT THREADS,so don't worry I won't have you reading thousands of replies just to get what I'm saying.

The point is ALL THREE GUYS had similiar situations,were given the SAME ADVICE,and all three have similiar results,which was the girl's interest being raised.

They're not different or special.
If it'll work for them,it'll work for you.

You missed a golden opportunity here to increase her interest. To me,it seems she's in AW mode. Women are emotional. She called you,you asked her out,then she got a "feeling" of being wanted and desired cause you asked her out. You made her feel good,but guess what?

WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL!!!

When you asked her out,she got her emotional "jolt" OVER THE PHONE!!!.

Do you get it?

She got her emotional "fix" by the phonecall.

If she got what she wanted simply by calling you,then why take the time and put in the effort to go on a date? All you two would do if you met in person is talk more,right?

So it's the same either way.

She pushed you off another week. How degrading.
We're talking about dating/sexual attraction here,and this girl "put you on hold". This itself tells me she takes you for granted.

She thinks you have no other options besides her,and that you'll be sitting by the phone waiting for her to "keep you posted".

You disagreed with SickAgain because he said your game needs work,but he's right.

The fact that this girl just brushed you to the side like that and thinks that you'll come running whenever she "feels" like calling you shows that she has NO RESPECT for you,or your time.

You're a king dude. You're supposed to be sitting at the table with the feast laid out before you,not crawling on the floor begging for scraps.

This kind of thing make me angry. You should be too,but you can't blame the girl. She's only doing what you allow.

It's possible this can be turned around,but just reading that "I'll keep you posted" remark turned my stomach.

Good luck with whatever you decide man.

Last edited:

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Precisely. I say your game needs work just based on the fact you have let one female turn your life upside based on the aftermath of just ONE date speaks multitudes about your fragile ego. You may think you can hide this side of you from a female, but they're are the best sniffers. They analyze everything. It's like how a wild dog can smell fear.

Furthermore, you're playing a passive role in this whole thing. That is the woman's job. The best thing you can do is learn at this point. If you don't know how the game is played you're going to be left behind.

Reaction score
Well will someone enlighten me on how the game is played, I thought I knew but I guess I don't.

Let me break this down.

Girl A:

I met her online and we have been hitting it off for a good couple of months now. She's about an 8 in my books. We text alot and talk at night when I have time, she stays about 30 mins away. Because I am always busy with college and work I dont' have alot of time to just go and see her all the time. But when she's in my area, she'll random text or call me and say I'm here, as if I'm supposed to know when she's here and just be "available." She says she's in love with me and has feelings for me.

Girl B:

I have been talking to this girl for over six months. She says she has feelings for me and everything. The problem with this girl is that she claims that my phone goes to voicemail often when she calls yet she doesn't leave a message. I call her bull. Plus, EVERY ****ING TIME I try to set a date with this chick or come over, she's always, "Oh you just want to **** you dont' care about me." I'm so sick and tired of her saying that bull.

I can go on with other girls.

I have a very deep-rooted belief or insecurity or whatever you want to call it, that women are just all out horrible people that UNLESS you are literally:

1.) A criminal

2.) A Street guy with street cred

3.) Some sort of thug

That they don't take you seriously and dont want to be with you.

I'm sorry, I just really strongly believe that.

I am more of a professional type of guy, confident, sexual, all of that.

I don't buy the bull crap that girls just like "bad men" because of their confidence, that's like saying I like pitbulls because they have nice tails?

Give me a damn break. These people ONLY want a man that's going in and out of jail, has "homies" on the street corner, and will NEVER in the ****ing MILLION YEARS ever consider any OTHER type of god damn guy that just wants to make his life valuable LEGALLY.

I am giving up on these peope. I am tired.

There's NO Don Juan articles for the problems that I am going through. Nothing.

I'm ranting but I'm also very ****ing angry and discouraged. If you guys know what the issue might be I'm willing to hear it.

Hell I wish my problem was, "Be more confident," "Be more like a man" because I would know what to do!!

Nobody knows wat the hell my problem is, meaning there's no solution, meaning I continue to live with this stupid ****!!:mad:

Igetit!

Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Well will someone enlighten me on how the game is played, I thought I knew but I guess I don't.
Well since you "bumped" this thread,I'm assuming you'd really like an answer.

As far as trying to explain "game" to you,I'll let another member handle that,but I'll try to explain to you what I believe is the "heart" of female sexual attraction,which is this...

"Women are attracted to men who radiate superior power". Or to just to put it in plain english,A WOMAN WANTS A MAN WHO IS SUPERIOR TO HER.

That's it.

And all "game" is,is men trying to discover and come up with different ways of demonstrating that superiority.

A woman wants a man who's superior to her. Think about it:

I don't care how tall a woman is,she wants a guy who's taller.

I don't care how strong a woman is,she wants a guy who's stronger.

I don't care how rich a woman is,she wants a guy who's richer.

Even if a woman is a millionaire,fully capable of providing and taking care of herself,she wants to "FEEL" like the guy she's with can take care of her. She could be a 5th to the 10th power degree black belt in karate,fully capable of taking out any guy who crosses her path,but when it comes to dating and sexual attraction,if she doesn't "FEEL" like the guy can protect her,even though she can take care of herself,she'll feel NO ATTRACTION.

The Message Boy said:
I have a very deep-rooted belief or insecurity or whatever you want to call it, that women are just all out horrible people that UNLESS you are literally:

1.) A criminal

2.) A Street guy with street cred

3.) Some sort of thug

That they don't take you seriously and dont want to be with you.

I'm sorry, I just really strongly believe that.
I don't blame you for thinking this way...however,let's look at each one of these three types of people,and maybe I can help you better understand why you believe the way you do.

1.)A criminal.

Given everything I just explained about female sexual attraction,could you see why a woman might be attracted to a criminal? They're dangerous,which means they're exciting,which stimulates a woman's emotions.

This stirs up passion in a woman. Compare this to the standard "nice guy",who bores a woman to tears.

Women don't "like" criminal behavior. They just like it when a man is passionate about something. If a guy is willing to risk jail time for something,then he must feel passionate about it,or at least,that's what she'll think.

2.)A Street guy with cred.

Well this one should be obvious. A street guy with cred. Another word for cred would be "popular" or "social status".

It would be like a guy who's well-known,who can go to any club he chooses and be allowed in immediately instead of waiting in line.

Same thing,just a lower class.

3.)Some sort of thug.

Again,this one should be obvious as well. "Thugs" are "in" right now. Look at all the movies,music videos,and tv shows. They're "cool".

This is going to sound nuts,but...

A thug makes a woman feel safe. If just looking at a thug the wrong way could get you into a fight,then what would happen if you looked at his woman inappropiately?

Therefore,she'll feel safe with him.

The Message Boy said:
Give me a damn break. These people ONLY want a man that's going in and out of jail, has "homies" on the street corner, and will NEVER in the ****in MILLION YEARS ever consider any OTHER type of god damn guy that just wants to make his life valuable LEGALLY.
No,you're wrong. The "qualities" women find attractive in "bad men/homies" can also be present in good guys too.

You lack a understanding about female desire.

Check out this reply. It should help you better understand.

The Message Boy said:
I'm ranting but I'm also very ****ing angry and discouraged. If you guys know what the issue might be I'm willing to hear it.
The only way to really be able to help you out would be for you to post your standard interactions with women. And I mean EVERYTHING from what you say when you first walk up to her,how that conversation generally goes,how the girl normally responds,up to where you first start to notice problems.

Then it could be looked at and examined for problems and mistakes.

The Message Boy said:
Nobody knows wat the hell my problem is, meaning there's no solution, meaning I continue to live with this stupid ****!!:mad:
You're wrong here as well.

THERE'S ALWAYS A SOLUTION,EVEN IF THAT SOLUTION IS TO NEXT THE GIRL AND MOVE ON.

Reaction score
I talked it out with the girls. I just have some internal things I need to work out.

Right now I am literally spinning about 4 plates and I'm very close with all of them. I will update you guys on how it goes.

I just wanted to make sure these women were really into me so I just had long talks with them and they pretty much understand the deal now. I had to call them out and say, hey, I know that I'm all secure with mines but I need you to be there, call more, text more, etc.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to know I'm not the only one who fell for this recently. Awesome comment on this type of situation here:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1466674&postcount=20

I completely agree with the author - girls break the rules constantly and they do it intentionally. It's like spoiled children - you can't reason with them or expect them to improve by themselves. You can't even just punish them and expect them to figure out the reason. The first thing to do is to express your anger and scold them.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Skydiver43127 said:
I completely agree with the author - girls break the rules constantly and they do it intentionally.
What "rules" do they break? And if you've just met them and have known them all of 2 or 3 days,how would they know what ALL of your rules are in such a short period of time?

Skydiver43127 said:
It's like spoiled children - you can't reason with them or expect them to improve by themselves.
This is true. However,the thing with spoiled children is they weren't born that way.

No child comes out of the womb acting spoiled,bratty,stuckup,or feeling entitled. It was the environment and the people they grew up around that helped form them that way.

Skydiver43127 said:
You can't even just punish them and expect them to figure out the reason.
Oh yes you can too. You can punish them. It's just that the thing you do to correct their behavior has to cause them to "FEEL" a way they don't want to feel.

If everytime they do "X",you modify your behavior to where they "FEEL" discomfort,then soon they'll associate "X" with negative feelings or discomfort.

Then they'll avoid doing "X" to avoid the negative emotions that come along with it.

Skydiver43127 said:
The first thing to do is to express your anger and scold them.
No,you can't do this...at least not in the beginning.

If you've been dating for a while and she's already emotionally attached,then you could do this,but not in the beginning. Expressing your anger and scolding her after knowning her for only 2 or 3 days won't cause her to change behavior that she's had and gotten by with every since she hit purberty or was a child.

The difference between a spoiled child and a woman you're trying to date who acted like a spoiled child is that children are just that...children.

If a parent scolds their child,the child has to stay there and take it,but if you do that with a woman you just recently met,she can just up and move on to another guy.

Scolding her will just show her how little it takes to make you lose your cool,NOT cause her to straighten up her behavior.

But don't take my word for it.

The next time you meet a girl,set up a date with her,then she cancels at the last minute,go ahead with your theory of scolding her and see what happens.

Last edited:

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit Really Get's it...I hope he doesn't go anywhere anytime soon.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

UPDATE;

The first poster on this site, I can't remember his name got it right. She texted me and said "I'm seeing my exboyfriend, I thought that I could move past it but we decided to get back together". She was talking about him alot during the date, he must have stepped up his game once he found out I took her out. You can't compete with an ex who broke her heart and was with her for eight years. Now I have to find emotionally available women. This is four in a row where I have gotten women who have feelings for other men.

Thanks fellas, on to the next one.

DON'T GET CAUGHT UP WITH UNAVAILABLE WOMEN!!!!!!!

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Zero123 said:
I don't even know why you posted this.

The answer is always the same. It's another guy.

You are the sucker for trying to actually take a relationship seriously. That shyt went out in the 60's. It's just all about banging hos, no one tries to get into a real relationship these days (even women). Don't go back to one night stands, just become a player, then who gives a fvck if some random bytch doesn't call back, just call up one of your other hos.

ZERO, JUST WANTED TO PRAISE YOU FOR WHAT WAS A GREAT CALL. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WERE TOTALLY RIGHT, SO WAS I, SHE TALKED ABOUT HIM AS IF HE BROKE HER HEART. GUESS WHAT? HE CAME IN THE PICTURE AFTER HE FOUND OUT I TOOK HER OUT ON A DATE AND "STOLE HER HEART" AGAIN.HHAHAHAHHAA THANKS BRO. YOU WERE RIGHT ON.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Thanks Women Haze. +1 rep.

iqqi said:
Igetit is the best poster on SS. I wonder who he used to be!
Gracias to you too,Iqqi. And a rep point as well. But as far as me being the best poster here...I wouldn't go quite that far.

I do what I can.

You say you wonder who I used to be? You mean like how some posters used to be here years ago,left the forum,then return back under a new surname.

Sorry to disappoint you,but I've never been anyone else. "Igetit!" is the one and only surname I've ever had. I hail from...

Sosuave,Class of 2008...REPRESENT!!!

(boy,that was lame. :crackup:)

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
I just wanted to make sure these women were really into me so I just had long talks with them and they pretty much understand the deal now. I had to call them out and say, hey, I know that I'm all secure with mines but I need you to be there, call more, text more, etc.
Whoa dude it sounds like you got backwards. You need to tell the girl you are supposed to protect, fight for, take a bullet for, to tell you that she's really into before you can go out with them? You need to tell the girl to call you more, to text you more, to say I love you more? Does that sound like something a confident guy, a guy who would fight his wife and children and job, would do?

"Hi Cindy, how are you? I just wanted to say something to you. I need to make sure you really love me and are into me before I can commit to this relationship. Therefore, you have to show me this by phoning me 3 times a day, and texting "I love you" 2 times a day. Otherwise I won't feel loved and cherished and won't be able to see you."

Rock on!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read this whole thread. Excellent advice all throughout. I commend Trent for just fvcking exploring the dame, like investigatory digging, to live and learn, to gain experience. You go from AFC to DJ by learning from your mistakes, and saying I'm here to learn, fvck what she says to my probing as to Why she does/says this or that. Be "On to" women. Sniff her out, be attuned and wary, because you know she's judging the hell outta You. So judge and pick her to death. I'll even crane my neck around to see if I can see a zit underneath makeup or something, making her more and more uncomfortable, fvck em, the ho's.

My greatest ever oneitis did this to me 4 Years ago. Soon after, she married whoever she was seeing while seeing Me. Her sister, whom she adores, had introduced her to him. He had the big bucks, was/is pretty bad azz, and has his *cough* family inheritance, ah, whole family here with him (I have NO family within a 1000 mile radius of here, where I live). I guess she thought I'd always be poor.

I'm VERY happy now though, and my options with women are numerous, and I get to reject Them! I rarely accept a woman's openness towards me, unless I want a quick fvck, or she really just submits to me or makes me want her. Otherwise, I just go about my business having fun on my terms, and helping others when I feel compelled to serve them out of deep emotional crying love.

There's a nurse who makes almost as much dinero as me who'd marry me in a second, but she's a little too chubby, but smart as hell, but just not womanly enough for me, so I continue on, looking, for that bride to be. I may never find her, but at least I'll maintain my sanity, and money Earned through hard work.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The next time you meet a girl,set up a date with her,then she cancels at the last minute,go ahead with your theory of scolding her and see what happens.
Never would have occured to me.
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to analyze my comment so deeply. You're right about the no-flaking rule needing to be clear way earlier. But between direct and indirect controntation the first always works better for me,no matter how strong or weak is the connection.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first poster on this site, I can't remember his name got it right. She texted me and said "I'm seeing my exboyfriend, I thought that I could move past it but we decided to get back together". She was talking about him alot during the date, he must have stepped up his game once he found out I took her out. You can't compete with an ex who broke her heart and was with her for eight years. Now I have to find emotionally available women. This is four in a row where I have gotten women who have feelings for other men.
Thumbs up for taking the time to stick to the chase until you figure it out! At least now you know nothing would have made a difference.

I'm curious though, why did you arrange a next date in the first place, instead of going for an f-close after the kiss? Was it your decision or was it the situation not allowing you to?

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Skydiver43127 said:
Thumbs up for taking the time to stick to the chase until you figure it out! At least now you know nothing would have made a difference.

I'm curious though, why did you arrange a next date in the first place, instead of going for an f-close after the kiss? Was it your decision or was it the situation not allowing you to?
Hey Bro,

When I was making out with her she kept saying she had a birthday party for her niece in the morning and had to wake up early. I knew that there was no way for me to go in. I could tell she wasn't just a fvuk. I could tell situation needed a second or third date. But I never got one. So now I know why.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was making out with her she kept saying she had a birthday party for her niece in the morning and had to wake up early. I knew that there was no way for me to go in. I could tell she wasn't just a fvuk. I could tell situation needed a second or third date. But I never got one. So now I know why.
Yup, mission impossible. Seems the only way to beat the boyfriend was to escalate fast, but if your gut feeling said it wouldn't work it was probably right. I for one would have done the same. Good luck with the next ones.