She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yo. Why did you register as a female at the mini-pn? You also didn't respond to my email telling you about how we feel about faggot bytches on a pimps forum...we don't do the gay shyt over there.Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Give more information on your latest endevours and how you failed with different attempts.... Oh and how are you in the looks department and confidence department?
his question is relevant to the original poster's question. i am awaiting the answer before i respond.Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Give more information on your latest endevours and how you failed with different attempts.... Oh and how are you in the looks department and confidence department?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Sorry that must have been a mixup and I haven't gotten any PMs? I'll check my mail aight.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Yo. Why did you register as a female at the mini-pn? You also didn't respond to my email telling you about how we feel about faggot bytches on a pimps forum...we don't do the gay shyt over there.
Are you a gay bytch, trying hard to be a man? Your advice seems ok...I can't figure you out homie.