"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I am confused,need some input from fellow DJs on this.

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Give more information on your latest endevours and how you failed with different attempts.... Oh and how are you in the looks department and confidence department?
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Give more information on your latest endevours and how you failed with different attempts.... Oh and how are you in the looks department and confidence department?
Yo. Why did you register as a female at the mini-pn? You also didn't respond to my email telling you about how we feel about faggot bytches on a pimps forum...we don't do the gay shyt over there.

Are you a gay bytch, trying hard to be a man? Your advice seems ok...I can't figure you out homie.
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Give more information on your latest endevours and how you failed with different attempts.... Oh and how are you in the looks department and confidence department?
his question is relevant to the original poster's question. i am awaiting the answer before i respond.
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
I would bang whatever pussey I can get,including,but not limited to fat chicks and chicks I didn't even like.It wasn't all about sex,but that was my primary goal.

Are you hitting on hot chicks? Gaming SUPER hot chicks differs slightly from gaming hot chicks, differs DRASTICALLY from gaming 7s and 8s. Gaming 5s, 6s and fat chicks (UGs) is a totally different WORLD.

In the latter category, you don't go C&F on them, because it turns them off. You cannot be aloof, or neg or act non-needy (to a certain extent) because UGs don't have the self esteem or the validation to put up with your tactics.

These tactics are designed for the HOT chicks who are constantly gamed by LAMEOs.

After becoming a friend/emotional tampon to a girl I would gain so much trust that girl felt absolutely comfortable with me and we could talk about anything.

Tell us about your LJBF-to-full close ratio. Tell us about the QUALITY of the chicks that you have scored using this technique. Tell us how many TOP QUALITY chicks you have scored using this technique.

I would call first,shower her with complements,always tell her how pretty and wonderfull she is ( this is gold with fat chicks!),take her out on a date without presenting it as such.,basically suck up as much as I can to her.

Humm... it seems like you are targetting the low self esteem types. Of course they are going to love you for it. They crave the validation, and since you are giving them all the attention, they will fall for you.

HBs have all the validation that they want. I would be curious to see your results when you employ your game on HBs.

I have also discussed this game plan with female friends and female "players" And they all agreed that gaining trust and starting with friendship was the sure way to the Pussey!

Trust and comfort are MAJOR components in the game, but they come only after you have ATTRACTED the girl. You cannot START with comfort and trust, because you get LJBFed with the HBs.

I was following all these rules for the past few months....and guess what? Not even one score!

Takes a while for DYD to work. DYD works on your INNER game,which involves some beliefs change that takes TIME.

Any thoughts,advice or comments?

Stay away from fat, low self esteem, 5s 6s and 7s chicks. Hit on hotter chicks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Yo. Why did you register as a female at the mini-pn? You also didn't respond to my email telling you about how we feel about faggot bytches on a pimps forum...we don't do the gay shyt over there.

Are you a gay bytch, trying hard to be a man? Your advice seems ok...I can't figure you out homie.
Sorry that must have been a mixup and I haven't gotten any PMs? I'll check my mail aight.
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Looks around 8-9 and confidence around 6.Scale 1 to 10..,10 is being best. Yes I mostly target 6s-8s chicks,no 10s. I got no balls yet to hit on 10s .
Latest fauilures,lessons:
Met a nice chick at the park.Went for a walk,had awesome convo.exchaned aim sn.and phone numbers Next day..I see her online.I don't IM her waiting for her to IM me.She does ,asking me if she can see me tonight. I say no and make a date for the next day.( suposedly I got the power in this realationship).Next day we met up,I act all indifferent ( a tip from "Double your dating" book) she thinks I am not into her. Next day I am trying to jam her radar and send all kinds of confusing messages...she drops by and I end up getting to the second base.Next day..I don't call her,she calls me and tells me that last nite was something she didn't expect and she wanted to see other people. I said "it's great".(another tip from Double you dating book") and since then only random phone calls once a week and no dates. I made an attemt to invite her over,but it was met with "I got other plans with my friends" ****.
The other dates went pretty much the same. I act cool and indifferent and not all interested...and seems like the girl doesn't care either... I don't get called back anymore. It's like when I show that I am not that interested and excited about meeting her and being on the date with her,she gets the idea that I am just not interested. Makes sense to me. I think you almost gotta fight for the girls attention...but then it would be AFC plan...wouldn't it?
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Eh no wonder you are failing.... You aren't supposed to act indifferent and cold on the DATES... You are supposed to build RAPPORT with the girl. Ask her questions, get her to talk about herself, make her feel like the center somewhat, apply kino when possible and natural. Make her feel like being with you is GREAT... How do you do this? You make her have FUN and you make her see you as a fun and attractive MAN...

You better change your ondate game or you will continue to fail.
 
Top