"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I Am Confident

y2playa

New Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
It's incredible. I always wondered "how do you know when you're confident" well I figured it out its when you can keep your cool and never worry about what to do next because you know you're gonna make the right move. I was never a total AFC but I had AFC qualities that I can say with confidence I no longer posses. Thanks fellas
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Actually I found out something fun today... I had a big very hard exam today.... I didn't care reading for it before last night. Now all my friends were INSANLY nervous and they had been studying for a week or two, I wasn't nervous ONE BIT. The thing is last time I had exams 1.5 years ago or something I was shivering, I was SOOO nervous. I have no idea exactly why but I honestly just think that "everything works out anyways" about everything these days. I don't stress anything, I'm relaxed, cool and just take everything lightly. I don't know exactly why... It might be because I moved a 10 hour drive away from home to attend uni but still.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I realized life isn't worth worrying about. Everything ends as it should and everything happens as you want.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jack03

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
hm i know that know but when i stand some meters away from the woman which i want to approach then the confidence is away.
 
Top