"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I am an *******

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
I feel so bad. What do I do, tonight I was out with some friends and I madeout with another girl and I already have a GF at another high school should I admit to her I cheated on her and be dumped (that happend last time with another girl) or just not do it again.. Or keep the friend with benefits and have a GF at the same time
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
This site only advocates ways in which you can improve yourself to get girls, this situation should be of your personal choice, i would think alot about it before you go rushing into things.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
I decided **** the other girl Im sticking with my GF
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
This site is about techniques and moral choices, although we prefer that you show some independence when it comes to the latter.

Either way, I have to ask you:
Since people usually cheat when their relationship isn't that important, do you REALLY like your girl?

If she's not that special, just dump her and keep the cheating part to yourself.

If you want to stay with her, the moral thing would be to confess, but its high-school, you won't be marrying her anytime soon, just keep your balls in check and try to be a less flagrant a$$hole.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by MVPlaya
This site is about techniques and moral choices, although we prefer that you show some independence when it comes to the latter.
Personally i believe sosuave to have no relevance to moral choices what so ever, DJ's are not drones who are all the same, we do have independance that seperates us from one another. Morals are a part of our independance.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Think wether you like your girl that much or not. You hooked up with some other chick.... why? Find out for yourself.
As for telling her, relationships are built on mutual respect. Cheating doesn't follow those rules but honesty does. Tell her the truth. Eather way I doubt it will be the same and if she keeps with you she eather likes you that much or is one desperate b!tch.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Sammo is mostly right...

The only advice I can give is of clarity. Realize that the best decision is the one in which you disregard emotion.

Why would you bother to tell your girlfriend something she won't find out?

The truth will set you free.

It's up to you.
 
Top