I am amazed

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubato said:
If you don't open, how do you meet girls?
I like to strike up a conversation with girls when there's a context. What I mean is I don't have a grand plan with a cheat sheet and "openers" laid out, which I believe applies to most of the regulars here.

Point is, "gaming a girl" is something PUAs used to say when they claimed they could get any girl. What "gaming a girl" ends up being is trying to win over an uninterested chick. That's why I don't like terms like "opening".

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right out of the BPD playbook, twist your mind, fatigue you, withhold sex, and basically exhaust you into insanity.

As Alex DP said diagnosis doesn't matter but her behavior is the only thing that you can quanitfy and her behavior is deplorable. However, you're adding fuel to the fire by not cutting her off and getting the hell out of dodge.

Understand that women like the one you are describing are masters of manipulation and all they know is sex is bargaining chip that they can control through various tactics. They do not deal with concepts such as compassion, compromise, or consequences. They deal in absolutes and their endgame is simply their own agenda.

<star wars geekdom> Sounds sorta like a sith lord, eh? </star wars geekdom>.

Best advice is get out before you alienate your friends and lose touch with reality as these types of women will use the isolate and conquer strategy leaving without a support network to help heal yourself.

R

Rubato

I agree with you 411. As I stated, I have cut ties. Her number is blocked, and I'm moving forward.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubato said:
I agree with you 411. As I stated, I have cut ties. Her number is blocked, and I'm moving forward.
Good decision.

Listen to 411. He's a smart guy.

R

Rubato

This all just really p*sses me off. I'm really disapointed in myself for the way I handled all of this, especially becuase I feel like I should have known better. 5String, this desire of mine to have sex is so strong I think I'm started to cut off my nose to spite my face, so to speak. I'm getting wreckless. For all this talk about what a DJ is, a DJ is definitely a patient and composed individual, and I am not either of thos right now.

I do feel like I started off right. I think I was doing everything, at least pretty well, until the day after we had sex. And then I screwed up. It had never come that easily for me before and I assumed that I could let me guard down since she had taken her pants down. Not true. I can identify exactly what I did wrong and why things ended up the way they did. I lost my spine. And I can blame that on being too tired or whatever I want to, but the bottom line is that men who win don't make excuses. They win. And this time I lost.

Sometimes I think victories are more about how you perform at your worst than at your best. And especially doing all you can to minimize all factors that will bring your level of performance down, like lack of sleep. It was BS that I spent so many nights last week up sending sexual messages back to her. For the sex we did have on Tuesday, the rest of the week wasn't worth the BS. And a sexual text message does not equal sex. BTW. Texts are words. Sex is an action. I don't trust words.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubato said:
This all just really p*sses me off. I'm really disapointed in myself for the way I handled all of this, especially becuase I feel like I should have known better. 5String, this desire of mine to have sex is so strong I think I'm started to cut off my nose to spite my face, so to speak. I'm getting wreckless. For all this talk about what a DJ is, a DJ is definitely a patient and composed individual, and I am not either of thos right now.

I do feel like I started off right. I think I was doing everything, at least pretty well, until the day after we had sex. And then I screwed up. It had never come that easily for me before and I assumed that I could let me guard down since she had taken her pants down. Not true. I can identify exactly what I did wrong and why things ended up the way they did. I lost my spine. And I can blame that on being too tired or whatever I want to, but the bottom line is that men who win don't make excuses. They win. And this time I lost.

Sometimes I think victories are more about how you perform at your worst than at your best. And especially doing all you can to minimize all factors that will bring your level of performance down, like lack of sleep. It was BS that I spent so many nights last week up sending sexual messages back to her. For the sex we did have on Tuesday, the rest of the week wasn't worth the BS. And a sexual text message does not equal sex. BTW. Texts are words. Sex is an action. I don't trust words.

Shake it off. This is a great learning experience and be thankful you got out early. Unfortunately there are many guys who don't and waste their lives tied to these succubi, or even worse yet they kill themselves over them.

Just look to maintain your boundaries as the #1 priority and that no sex is worth a mountain of trouble. Doesn't mean you can be active it just means you need to filter more.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The_411 said:
Right out of the BPD playbook, twist your mind, fatigue you, withhold sex, and basically exhaust you into insanity.

As Alex DP said diagnosis doesn't matter but her behavior is the only thing that you can quanitfy and her behavior is deplorable. However, you're adding fuel to the fire by not cutting her off and getting the hell out of dodge.
Good description. Now that I'm finally over my BPD ex (which took having sex with 3 other women, 363 days, and 2 other relationships) I can finally look back and realize how I enabled her.

Also, I'm not the least bit attracted to her anymore, and I see through her now. I used to cling to this hope that I would somehow see her again (which would require an airplane). Thank God that's gone.

But ESPECIALLY, the milestone is when you are no longer fantasizing about her (hopefully because you now fantasize about someone you actually have).

Finally, know that even if you have sex with her, she is sucking the life out of you. She has negative vibrations that bring yours toward zero (death). When you switch to a girl with positive vibrations (who also matches you) it's such a relative net increase it will blow you away.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: I only read the first page and my advice doesn't apply anymore. Good move cutting her out.

happygilmore

Don Juan
Reaction score
best post i've ever made on these forums.

RUN! RUN FAR AWAY AND FAST. THAT IS ALL.