I am about to rip the flesh off my face...skin is blowing me

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I Stay breaking out that this is getting ridiculous, I have already been to a doctor who said that laser and chemical peel will help me. i am willing to try anything now for clear or even close to clear skin.

I have changed the soap to this bellederm product that deep cleans pores, I have also done a laser treatment to my face because they said that in grown hairs have caused the majority of my bumps.

I have even increased my water intake I drink 6 - 9 cups of water a day

This is Crazy man

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you drink any milk? Not sure if thats your problem, just curious. Whenever I do I get MINOR breakouts.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a crazy milk drinker so, no I don't drink that...I have cut back on chips, soda.

I even got a tool that cleans white heads and black heads. I am not playing around...

There is this stuff called Retin A Micro that is pretty good, anybody ever heard of the stuff??

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use rubbing alcohol. wet a papper towel, ring it out and then put rubbing alcohol and the towel and go over your face. also do this to your neck and you will see actually how dirty peoples necks are.

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
In January my face was COVERED with zits. Now I'm 100% clear. One 6-month cycle of accutane, 80mg/day. Just suffered mild side effects. I HIGHLY recommand it bro it's a life changer

deNominator

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have serious acne (cysts) then normal treatments and explanations can be misleading. Keeping clean, eating right, drinking water, changing your pillow sheets etc. are GREAT ways of preventing acne. HOWEVER if you have the bacteria already, you have to flush it out. This is most of the time done by means of antibiotics. Minocyclene -> Accutane.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should look into Quinoderm cream my friend.

I've been battling spot breakouts for years. I've tried scrubing my face twice a day with a washcloth, normal "face cleanser" products and spot treatments that only irritated my face and made it even more oily and spotty. Tried just using water with no soaps or products. Nothing really worked for me.

It's not a wash so it stays on your face all day and keeps it dried out which prevents any spots from appearing.

I've only been using it for a few days and I can tell it's working like a charm.

Your face will feel a bit tight and dry but it's far better than having a pimply, oily face.
Give it a try.

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a local gym or spa with access to a sauna and steam room?

I used to get breakouts during the summer from sweating. At my gym, going in the Sauna for 10mins and then into the steam room for 10mins 2-3 times a week helped to know end. Its also a good opertunity to relax as stress levels may cause breakouts.

Try to avoid the cold showers/tipping ice cold buckets etc. when coming out the sauna. This will close the open pores, the idea to to use the steam room with the pores open for a deep cleanse.

Its like the sauna opens up the pores bringing out the nasty bacteria (sauna brings toxins from within the body) and then the steam room cleanses from the outside.

Its also great to shave after going in the steam room (under any circumstances do not shave a few hours before, did that once, not doing that again lol). Whatever you do, try not to wipe the sweat away from your face when your in the sauna.

Works for me and its noticable within a week ;)