Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am a woman.

Pookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
;) What would you like to know?

I would just like to become better at my dating skills.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: Did you all notice haw he "smoothly" moved right in:crackup: :crackup:

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Pathetic, Gigalo, simply pathetic. :down:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont wory your not the only one theres penkitten wyldfire and somthing like i luv my army man just 2 name a few

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Teen Spirit
Pathetic, Gigalo, simply pathetic. :down:
Ya'll newbie nerds need to sit down and shut da fvck up.

Sure, Gigalo is being a bit cheesy using pick-up lines online, but it's the bottom line that counts. If he's practicing flirting online and he gains skills from it - more power to him.

The key to vibing with women is to flirt in a way that's comfortable with them. And a female's way of flirting might come off as a bit contrieved and corny to men, but that's the way it is. If you moved to Asia and wanted to get along with Asians, wouldn't you try to adopt some of their mannerisms and values (i.e. be reserved, respectful, not loud and obnoxious like Americans)? Of course.

The same goes for women. If you want to seduce them, you have to speak their language. And so far, gigalo seems to be doing that.

For a bunch of AFC nerds, this board has way too much macho posturing. You all need to do the board a favor and swallow a cyanide pill, if you're going to keep up with your bullshyt.

Over and out.

J the S.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That said, I also think that Gigalo is a bit a dork - you can tell by the endless post-padding he does. Just being really frank.

I mean, look at the innane bullshiznit he posts day after day after day... dude's got problems.

Pookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
dont wory your not the only one theres penkitten wyldfire and somthing like i luv my army man just 2 name a few
Cool. Thanks!

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Well I figured you were joking about with Pookie. He acted as if you were doing a pick-up or something. :D

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pookie, lemme warn you.

Don't ask anything too seriously because we have seen in the past where girls come in here expecting guys to help them with every single one of there problems and then get POed when they don't get the answers they need.

Other then that enjoy your stay and welcome :)

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
here's a few tips

show up, shut up, slurp up

Learn those three imperatives and men will be all over you.:crackup:

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
She'll be the only one to know what I'm up to. :cool:
Dude, if I was you, I'd be with that hot blonde in your signature rather than flirting with random chicks on the net.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ever happened to the other women in the forum? Have they escaped?

Last edited:

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest with you Pookie, this probably isn't the best place for you. Most likely people will try to use DJ skills on you, but fail miserably and instead anger you to oblivion, driving you from this haven for rAFCs known as sosuave.net

But you're welcome to stay as long as you can put up with that. Ignore the assh0les and people who try to pick you up online *cough* gigalo even though he's got a beautiful GF :D*cough*

So with that said, welcome to the board and I hope you can contribute as much to our dating world as we can to yours. Just be brutally honest with your advice. Sarcasm does not transmit well over the internet unless you do this: [sarcasm]yay[/sarcasm]

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:down:

am i the only one that thikns its ****ed up when chick come on to a stie FOR MEN TO PICK UP CHICKS and post about their problems? Dont they have their own friggin site for that kinda ****!?

ps im drunk

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh...anyone else find it strange her name is POOKIE? ...sounds very similar to POOK...was Pook a woman?! and now returning from the dead to haunt us as a woman!?? AHHHHHH...

okay all jokes aside "pookie" are you pook?