Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I AM A VICTIM! Everyone gives me a bad deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
I am p1ssed so bad at people at college, women, guys, family and YOU GUYS!

Everywhere I go I get a hard time. One day I get called a pigeon and it hurts so I come ot ask for help here and everyone does the same and keeps insulting me and making f*ckin joke pictures and making the pigeon insuylt go around everywhere. I write other threads to ask for help or give you advice and you all think I am a joke and call me names. I had enuff of people pushing me round so I stand up for myself like a man and fock my fears!

Why do my threads get closed always? It is cos some assh*les turn my threads into flames or jokes. NOT ME!

I am good looking and I dress cool and I do c+f all the time but women dont want me and I dont understand why. I try to learn but it dont make any sense! NOTHING WORKS for me!

This is why I dont give a f*ck about anyone no more and I throw a guys dinner at him or swear at my tutors and steal from shops cos I dont care if i get punched or thrown in jail or anything! My mum dont understand and we argue all the time. She thinks she is my best friend but it is sad!! I love her very much but i dont want to be with her all the time.

I went to a special school cos I have bad ears but EVERYONE say I am a mongoloid, spasticated and weird!

I got a punch today in my belly from a guy because I threatened to give him a knock.It hurt and made me feel sick. I wanted revenge and cover him in blood then I thought IT IS MY FAULT for trying to start trouble with him. I need to stop acting so fasty and be a man like Peirce Brosnan instead.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta be a joke.

But, it you are a real person, here's your problem:

I am good looking and I dress cool and I do c+f all the time but women dont want me and I dont understand why. I try to learn but it dont make any sense! NOTHING WORKS for me!
You're deluding yourself. If you were these things, you'd be a success. You have to work harder. You have to stop living for other people's approval. Stop trying to prove something.

My suggestion is to read as much seduction literature as you can and absorb it. Start here with the Bible and the forums, and go to fastseduction to get more in-depth, technical methods.

Then, if you have the money, move away, because a guy like you in a small town would only be infamous for his idiotic actions. Go start a new life somewhere else.

And respect your mom. She is worried about you, and if I had a son acting like you I'd be worried too. Understand where she is coming from.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very funny, Pigeon Boy.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
You gotta be a joke.
Total troll. Search up some of his old posts, they are like Greatest Hits of this site. Especially the Tiger Game one. If you don't laugh out loud reading that thread, I'd wager you don't have a sense of humor. Or a pulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.