"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I am a failure with women and I need help please thats why we came here

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2001
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
man, no offense to your friend but telemundo sucks big time. at least what I have seen of it - cheesy soap operas, cheesy talk shows, cheesy everything.

anyway, I found out what made me feel this way. see, the day i wrote the post (the beginning) I was coming back from rehearsal with this band Im starting to work at bars and get some money (playing at bars should improve my musician skills and my game with girls as well =) and later I ran into this american girl living here who I think is hot. anyway I was really happy with my life and stuff and hadnt even thought that I was doing crappy with girls cause I was to intomy music. that is until I talked to her.
she was the one I said told me I reminded her of her best friend and stuff. anyway, she was the one who made me feeling like a loser and like less of a man because of my short sexual experience. such bad vibe she gave me. and now that I look back on our convo she kept makin like jokes about me .
anyway she made me feel bad. but I feel ok again now.

plus Im proud of myself. on thursday I made a cold approach to this cutie from venezuela of european descent who is staying here for 2 more months. got the number of where she is staying and she was totally interested. I was carrying my guitar and amp with me so I guess that helped. I wish I could carry them around everywhere. and today I took my admission test for college and got a high score=)
hurray for me

Im checking the private messge now but send it again cause it didnt say anything when I first logeed on to ss.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
sorry stuffed up. He is the producer of TeleHIT of Grupo Televisa........I think its like Mexican MTV (or so he tells me).

I tried PMing you twice, but both times said your box was full and I couldnt retreive what I wrote, DAMN! I will try send one later once u have cleaned out your box!!
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
wise_mage... you remind me of myself dude. I really feel for you as well as myself.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Hey and take it easy on telemundo PRL, lol, one of my friends is the producer in Mexico.
Tell your producer friend that most so-called 'Latinos/Hispanics' whatever - think the shows are lame!!!! Drama bullshyt derived and copied from the United States but just using another language - serious brain damage!!! Jerry Springer and Court TV in Spanish!!!!:rolleyes:
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Tell your producer friend that most so-called 'Latinos/Hispanics' whatever - think the shows are lame!!!! Drama bullshyt derived and copied from the United States but just using another language - serious brain damage!!! Jerry Springer and Court TV in Spanish!!!!:rolleyes:
Refer to my above post. Its TeleHIT, Mexican MTV on pay TV. Im not too upto date with the chanels over there now. But it is definately TeleHIT, NOT Telemundo.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
oh and TeleHIT is just a music Channel. So sorry, cant tell him what u said to tell him.
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
You want to go for a badboy or a rocker kind of look? Ok. Since you work out and you look pretty buffed thats going to help out alot. it would make you look more of a badass. Tatoos and piercings are not necessary. I think it is necessary to just grow your hair long. It took me two years to grow mine and I've gotten pretty bulked up myself over 2 years :) (It's mainly the metal chicks that seem to dig this look though). One thing I don't do is wear ripped, tight or faded out clothing because I hate that. I always dress my best even if I'm only wearing a band Tshirt. Here are some examples of what kind of look you may be looking for mage.

http://amch.questionmarket.com/adsc...vename=opinion2-350x300-1l-eng-nul&secs_up=30

http://mr-20260.mr.valuehost.co.uk/fanart/Children_Of_Bodom_Hate_Crew_by_MetlFixXxeR.JPG

I'm not saying you should follow this style but I feel it suits me wether women like it or not.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Adrian
One thing I don't do is wear ripped, tight or faded out clothing
This is the type of clothing MOST "rock" guys wear.

The link u had was for mettle guys. That long hair looks like a junkie, if u r gonna grow your hair like that, at least get it styled!
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Styled? I would normally just keep it loose or in a pony tail. Wouldn't styling my hair make me appear more "femenine"? If yes than no thanks :D I'd rather keep the "Junkie" look. I don't know what mage is looking forward to as his way of appearing though. That was just my 2 cents.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2001
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
hey adrian - u say I remind you of yourself - well add fact to coincidence, my name is also adrian! hows that for weird?
anyway, I dislike that generic heavy metal look very very much. I think it only looks cool on a few guys and its certainly not for me. it doesnt suit neither my music nor my personality.
physically I still need to lose like 5 pounds or so, so I can be at a 130 average (Im short , Im only 5´7 and I have big bones).
you know axl rose used to be (physically) on the apettite for destruction era (take a look at the paradaise city video) or how dave navarro from janes addiction is now. tats the physical body Im going for. as far as external clothes, I play soft alternative rock for the most part. so Id like a look tht is kinda grungy (faded jeans junkish look) but kinda emo and kinda vintage (tight shirts and weird pants) with a bit of glam mixed there (ust a few details like maybe blue nails bracelets or somethign like that and tigh shirts of couse. those are a most for any rocker except the metal dudes). oh and kinda punk (old school sex pistolish punk).
any suggestions or pictures of someonewho looks like that?
any suggestions on how to physically look as thin as axl rose on the 80s? and my hair is short it looks better that way.
ever seen the band maroon 5- I think they look great and their look is quite simple.

clooney Ill clean my box and send u a private message right now.

by the ways do u guys think that the fact that I was carrying my guitar and amp helped in with etting that chicks number more?
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Whats up mage? Now I see what you're talking about as in style but ours completely differ from one another. I guess sticking to that junkish type of look is all thats required on your part. I have nothing else to add to that. Oh and carrying your guitar on you would help in getting girls to notice you more. I get more looks when I carry mine. I guess it just makes you stand out. So yeah I'll say if you know how to play your cards right and strike up a conversation then it should be alot easier for you to get numbers from girls. Thats all the help I can give you bud.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Maroon 5's look is cool, and so is their music. Its not too out there, but just enough to come accross as "cool".
 

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
Dude,

You are 20 years old. After a while you will get the hang of it. No psychologist is going to help you. Stop NOW and start analyzing what you are writing and what you are telling Yourself! What you THINK/FEEL is what CAUSES the effects in the first place. In other words you think that your situation Causing you to feel that way when in actuality, it is your feelings and thoughts that are repeatedly creating the situation! (see: Feeling Good : The New Mood Therapy)

Give it time, in a short time you will be back here and will have undergone. A Major shift. First you have to begin to INITIATE a lot more with chicks? Do you know how many chicks guys like MrSEX4UNYC hit on before they get laid?

Fvck, before I was in this small town I never realized it but when you have VERY FEW approaches then those Few hurt. I was like you, miss an opportunity or whatever feel like sh?t.... but that`s because I was`t approaching many. When you do like one approach/have one chance yes, it seems to cause a lot of termoil but when you are in the field with the Purpose of Intitiating, and approaching again and again, you just let go.... a few of them bite the line........... then you wonder why you felt off. So, Now leave your house, go and don`t come back here until you have Repeatedly gone up to chick after chick and get a sense of what I`m saying here.

Regards,
suave
 
Top