"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I am a busy girl - ?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
He is an Marine and UFC nut and beats the hell out of her all the time. He's on parole and she SHOULD call the cops on him and get him put back where he belongs but won't out of fear. Apparently they're basically just roommates at this point but he still controls her like they're together and is jealous of other guys around her. That's why I only treat her as an occasional side piece and nothing more cuz she's too damaged for anything else, and probably not even worth having around for sex either.
usually, if some other guy is fking the gf or wife the vibe of the girl changes. often results in the bf or husband wanting to beat her so as to shut her mouth off or other disrespectful actions.

toxic all around.

she is telling lies to both of you. a liability
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
When a girl says she likes to spend time with you but at the same time flakes on pretty much every invitation you send, no counter offer, no initiation from her side, claiming she is busy - does is sounds like BS aka low interest for you?

I have blocked her after this and moved on.

Once a girl flew from a different country cause she wanted to see me - so I do not believe in "busy girl" crap.
Actions > Words
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
11,393
Anything less than what you want to hear is low interest. Find another one.

A girl with high interest will never be confusing or play games. They will move mountains to make a date happen and be willing to go along with whatever plan you have.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top