Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am 36 and still learning...

Crazy883

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 36 years old and don't consider myself an unattractive guy at least physically. But I have learned a few things the past few years. Especially recently.

Once your friendzoned, its hard to get out. I learned that the hard way. There is no such thing as a lady friend "who will eventually fall in love." She's either attracted to you sexually or not. I also believe though if you aren't attracted to have a relationship with her, you could be a friend. But I have a HUGE problem when women are trying to sugar coat things and let you down easily and say "it's not rejection! I am just focused on my career" or some other lame excuse.

Why I left dating, is not a moral one. I thought if I was just a gentleman, not necessarily a white knight that would be attractive enough. I finally gave up, threw in the towel. I really need to re-train myself in how I approach women.

Unfortunately because of the coronavirus going on, there's not much to do. So what I am doing right now is reading books til the economy opens back up and I am game to go out again. I don't care how old a man is, it's never too late to learn and re-invent yourself. Even if its just for yourself and not sorely to get laid.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have lost about 7 pounds during the corona stay from home era. You should start fasting. There are some apps you can use to help you keep track of time. Add in some exercise and at least 7000 steps a day on top of that and the pounds will melt off. As for you learning, everyone should be learning all the way through their lifetime.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's hard to get out, it's impossible to get out of it. Also, I agree on the rejection part, you could also hear stuff like: I'm going through a bad period, going through drama, want to be alone, it's difficult for me blabla. I usually cut off these women now: my rule is if somebody isn't super excited to date you, it's their loss and you shouldn't waste time with them.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its never too late big bro. Wish you the best of lucks and we' re here for ya!

Reaction score
I am 36 years old and don't consider myself an unattractive guy at least physically. But I have learned a few things the past few years. Especially recently.

Once your friendzoned, its hard to get out. I learned that the hard way. There is no such thing as a lady friend "who will eventually fall in love." She's either attracted to you sexually or not. I also believe though if you aren't attracted to have a relationship with her, you could be a friend. But I have a HUGE problem when women are trying to sugar coat things and let you down easily and say "it's not rejection! I am just focused on my career" or some other lame excuse.

Why I left dating, is not a moral one. I thought if I was just a gentleman, not necessarily a white knight that would be attractive enough. I finally gave up, threw in the towel. I really need to re-train myself in how I approach women.

Unfortunately because of the coronavirus going on, there's not much to do. So what I am doing right now is reading books til the economy opens back up and I am game to go out again. I don't care how old a man is, it's never too late to learn and re-invent yourself. Even if its just for yourself and not sorely to get laid.

First, understand that my tone is not meant as disrespect here. Rather that I prefer to be straight to the point:

Sure, maybe you're good physically. But what about mentally?
Honest question how would you rate your psychological attractiveness to women out of 10? that's something you can work on literally any moment you are awake/conscious as its merely a matter of thinking better.

Agreed, hard to get out but not impossible. The real question is in a particular context is the effort required to attempt to get out of the friend zone worth it to you?

Female sexual responses tend to be a dimmer switch rather than an on off switch. she can be attracted to you sexually in one moment and not in another. She is the river you are the rock. Don't try and change that because frankly you cant.

When women say things like that to you its the perfect opportunity for you to lob the conversational tennis ball back to them. I'd be inclined to say something like "What is it? Are you afraid you'll fall in love with me? I don't blame you!" She responded with deflection you respond with playful challenge. Keep her on her toes.

Here is the fundamental problem with the gentleman frame. It ignores the 100,000+ years of evolutionary context where your ability to respond to conflict rather than be "nice" was among the top priorities for the average woman. The best way to train in 90%+ of disciplines is trail by fire. You learn more in less time from doing things than thinking about doing things. Although thinking is obviously valuable too.

Agreed, Covid has changed the dating landscape temporarily. And I love your mindset on growth so good on ya mate! However, just because its harder and perhaps riskier to pull girls now, it's not impossible. Keep working on yourself but as is always the case ( I think personally its an inviolable rule) as a man you are responsible for moving the interaction forward. OLD is good. but it'll fall apart if you dont at least try to pull girls regardless of whether or not they are open to it at the moment. I've managed to pull for ONSs' during Covid. It's hard, but not impossible. If you can learn to pull during covid it'll be easier when things are relatively normal.

Cheers bro!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get out of the friendzone then fck all of her female friends . Guaranteed ticket outside of friendzone .
What if she only has one female friend and that friend is fat and ugly?

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no problem with being a gentleman. But you have to be sexual. You get friendzoned because you don't create sexual attraction. You don't touch them, you don't tease them, you don't elicit any emotion in them, or you wait too long or you become a doormat.

And if you don't want to be their friend, then don't accept their deal and go no contact. There is a chance that they will contact you in a few months and you will be more confident with your game. Only accept to be friend with them if they have a ton of hot female friends that you can play with.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For me, its lifestyle, resource's, upgrade myself, the software, read, podcasts, audio books, lift mostly calisthenics as gyms are closed. I muck 2-3 a week. + audio books.

I lift, run, do hiking, outdoor circuit trainings, and I inevitably end up running cold approach. Pickup ATM is more challenging but women will hard stop. People got cabin fever. OLD is cuck. Its full retards and attention *****s. ATM its all comply or goodbye. Still, high interest will ****.

Its a game of musical chairs. A woman's levels of investment are indications of her rank. 6+ who is dtf in pandemics >10 who is fence sitting. Fence sitter's will fall off.

Ideally, your rotation is coming through. Even still, some have slipped out. Many had elderly family at home. Higher risk of death. Again, no excuses.

I lead. She follows or next.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no problem with being a gentleman. But you have to be sexual. You get friendzoned because you don't create sexual attraction. You don't touch them, you don't tease them, you don't elicit any emotion in them, or you wait too long or you become a doormat.

And if you don't want to be their friend, then don't accept their deal and go no contact. There is a chance that they will contact you in a few months and you will be more confident with your game. Only accept to be friend with them if they have a ton of hot female friends that you can play with.
+1

Women can friend zone me. I'm still taking my D out. Its the best story for lulz. Also a superb kick back at attention *****s and **** teases.

Obviously exercise common sense before false accusations. Screenshot text. Keep nudes. Vid sex.I got stuff that's ancient. Receipts ftw.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
For me, its lifestyle, resource's, upgrade myself, the software, read, podcasts, audio books, lift mostly calisthenics as gyms are closed. I muck 2-3 a week. + audio books.

I lift, run, do hiking, outdoor circuit trainings, and I inevitably end up running cold approach. Pickup ATM is more challenging but women will hard stop. People got cabin fever. OLD is cuck. Its full retards and attention *****s. ATM its all comply or goodbye. Still, high interest will ****.

Its a game of musical chairs. A woman's levels of investment are indications of her rank. 6+ who is dtf in pandemics >10 who is fence sitting. Fence sitter's will fall off.

Ideally, your rotation is coming through. Even still, some have slipped out. Many had elderly family at home. Higher risk of death. Again, no excuses.

I lead. She follows or next.
you should be called Father Nature. I'm +1 your philosophy for guys.
See darksprezzatura talks same. Good to see. Its what I expected on Sosuave when I joined.
"No excuses." golden

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should be called Father Nature. I'm +1 your philosophy for guys.
See darksprezzatura talks same. Good to see. Its what I expected on Sosuave when I joined.
"No excuses." golden
I sound like a broken record but, its just as much a reminder to myself as it is to others.

Case and point; I'm checking Donovan breakdown on LiB.

You see absolute train wrecks, cratered SMV, post wall, pushing forty, jump offs. Dudes are softer then baby ****.

The Chad of the group married traikrr park trash, aborted fetus baby killer, make-up debt, student loan, drop out, unemployed, etc. Today's Chad and Tyrone settled for cun dumpster fire.

Chad Elkin, Cappy's bud said there's a outrageous amount of left over women.

Benchmark prerequisite is top form SMV 18-23. Best yrs or **** off.

I'll beat it rotten but women talking marriage and White picket fence are trolled.

There's no sweeter feel then pulling barely legal 18+ and running into women from the past.

Real talk, enjoy the ride. Know life trolls women harder than you or I ever could.

Crazy883

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, understand that my tone is not meant as disrespect here. Rather that I prefer to be straight to the point:

Sure, maybe you're good physically. But what about mentally?
Honest question how would you rate your psychological attractiveness to women out of 10? that's something you can work on literally any moment you are awake/conscious as its merely a matter of thinking better.

Agreed, hard to get out but not impossible. The real question is in a particular context is the effort required to attempt to get out of the friend zone worth it to you?

Female sexual responses tend to be a dimmer switch rather than an on off switch. she can be attracted to you sexually in one moment and not in another. She is the river you are the rock. Don't try and change that because frankly you cant.

When women say things like that to you its the perfect opportunity for you to lob the conversational tennis ball back to them. I'd be inclined to say something like "What is it? Are you afraid you'll fall in love with me? I don't blame you!" She responded with deflection you respond with playful challenge. Keep her on her toes.

Here is the fundamental problem with the gentleman frame. It ignores the 100,000+ years of evolutionary context where your ability to respond to conflict rather than be "nice" was among the top priorities for the average woman. The best way to train in 90%+ of disciplines is trail by fire. You learn more in less time from doing things than thinking about doing things. Although thinking is obviously valuable too.

Agreed, Covid has changed the dating landscape temporarily. And I love your mindset on growth so good on ya mate! However, just because its harder and perhaps riskier to pull girls now, it's not impossible. Keep working on yourself but as is always the case ( I think personally its an inviolable rule) as a man you are responsible for moving the interaction forward. OLD is good. but it'll fall apart if you dont at least try to pull girls regardless of whether or not they are open to it at the moment. I've managed to pull for ONSs' during Covid. It's hard, but not impossible. If you can learn to pull during covid it'll be easier when things are relatively normal.

Cheers bro!
I am mentally all there, in fact I am a pagan priest of a group and I attract all kinds of females but the ones who are attracted to me, I am NOT attracted to them at all. My spiritual path is not wiccan but pagan. Unfortunately you are right though. I do not see any disrespect at all, you do speak truth and I think I might need to do some reinventing or something of the sort even though I am on a diet and exercising properly.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donovan speaks straight truth like Richard does.
I don't think either dude dislikes all women.
Just speaking truth.
I still prefer pickup, game, getting baeeees.

A lot of frauds pedal ****. Don't approach. I listen to both. I'd listen to Donovan before Rich on game. I'd listen to rich about biz,money, cars then Donovan.

I like MLD, Troy Francis, Yom Torero (despite shenanigans), and James Tusk.

I like Rollo telling dudes to approach. Far too many dudes got low t.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I still prefer pickup, game, getting baeeees.

A lot of frauds pedal ****. Don't approach. I listen to both. I'd listen to Donovan before Rich on game. I'd listen to rich about biz,money, cars then Donovan.

I like MLD, Troy Francis, Yom Torero (despite shenanigans), and James Tusk.

I like Rollo telling dudes to approach. Far too many dudes got low t.
ok,
Donovan will get my time.

Game is so important in all areas of my life.
Becoming more successful with money related decisions/pursuits.

My selfconfidence has gone up.
So many IOI's when I start paying attention.

Pausing, keeping eye contact, they get flustered. My neighbour.

Next one... on street walked into my line of sight, unusually. Kept looking up from phone at me. Random walker.

People silently beg you to approach. Its crazy, the vibe I'm picking up on.
My appearance isn't ready yet, but I've got to start approaching without being ready.
lol. that's the point, I think, you're never really ready-its all practice.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok,
Donovan will get my time.

Game is so important in all areas of my life.
Becoming more successful with money related decisions/pursuits.

My selfconfidence has gone up.
So many IOI's when I start paying attention.

Pausing, keeping eye contact, they get flustered. My neighbour.

Next one... on street walked into my line of sight, unusually. Kept looking up from phone at me. Random walker.

People silently beg you to approach. Its crazy, the vibe I'm picking up on.
My appearance isn't ready yet, but I've got to start approaching without being ready.
lol. that's the point, I think, you're never really ready-its all practice.
What's wrong with movies today is that, its all gender politics. No story. Star wars is classical examples.

You cannot promote the present by taking a dump on the past.

My biggest critique on red pill is that, majority don't approach but call out rsd or other's that are still in the trenches. Old rsd content was epic. The truth on success series, motivation, freedom from outcome, etc were bangers. You can revolutionize the GAME without trashing the past.

The core essence from old school Mystery Method is key. Peacock is a gimmick but at that time, it was revolutionary. 3sec rule or dudes ***** out, dhv, etc.

Blueprint decoded is money. The old YouTube had awesome stuff. Again, this cuck fest PC culture axed it all (only found on cyberspace). The alternative is being deplatformed. Rollo and others call out these guys but Rollo has only been public for a few years. Try decades and your life's work ruined. Its a diff game talking from marriage and white picket fence vs infield.

Check everything and test infield. To date, the best pua I saw doesn't do pua anymore post media scandal. It also matters on your personality, style, and approach.

Take IOIs and approach invitation, and choosing signals but don't seek it nor rely on it. Go all out.

What's old becomes new again. Check James Tudk out on YouTube. One of the last relics that keeps infield. James Marshall pulled everything. Rsd too.

I big up Donovan who doesn't dies the past. He's buddies with rooshv. Ride or ride homie. I like rooshv but I don't advocate walking that path. Its lonely and resources side, not ideal