Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I always used to imagine every girl fancied me...

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
Every girl i met i would think "she wants it". I would treat every girl as if she wanted my penis.

Guess what, they pick up on it. You automatically bring them down to you. Your vibes tell them you feel you have an option of fuking them.....an option....cos all women want you.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're living in a warped world. The only thing that happened was that you wanted to believe it was working so you interpreted their actions as such that they responded to your amazing mind trick. Just another way that you can protect and stroke your own ego.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
You're living in a warped world. The only thing that happened was that you wanted to believe it was working so you interpreted their actions as such that they responded to your amazing mind trick. Just another way that you can protect and stroke your own ego.
Blitz- I agree its a self fulfilling prophesy. But isn't life just one huge self fulfilling prophesy. If it gave him the confidence, who cares.