Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I always need a reason for kino/talking

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont ever really start a conversation with a random person or kino a girl (even one i know) unless i have A REASON to do so. I dont know why but when i want to talk to someone or initiate kino....i need to have a reason for talking/touching them. Maybe i dont want her to think im weird so im searching for an excuse to do it so she wont get mad. As a matter of fact, i think thats it. I need help overcoming this.

Also, how should i kino? should i just lightly brush her arm while talking to her? (that seems weird)

USually the only way, (and the only way i think seems fit) is if, for example, i saw a girl have a cool watch. Id say "awesome watch, whered u get it" and lightly touch the watch and brush my fingers against her forearm when leaving.

I want to be able to do kino if she isnt wearng a watch. If you all cathc my drift.

i want to be able to successfully employ kino without needing a reason...i guess i only initiate convo/kino if i have a reason because then im sure the girl wont get weirded out/mad etc.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well try to incorporate some C&F. you don't really need a reason for everything. only give it when SHE needs one.

examplel:

you: ::grab her arm and start stroking it while smiling at her::
her: um...what's that for
you: payback for all the times you're feeling on me:D
her: ohhh brak I wanna do so much more I want you.:p

haha, somthing like that. I have trouble with this too. What do you guys think about my suggestion? HAve any thing of your own? How do you INITIATE kino without a watch or something.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you first meet, shake her hand with your palm angled slightly up to show your interest in her.

Try taking her hand or placing your arm behind her back to guide her somewhere.

Maybe even as simple as "hi-five" for winning a game of pool or something...

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've known her for a while you can get away with alot more...
*lick your finger and touch her shoulder and your shoulder*
"Say, why don't we get out of these wet clothes?"

If a chick I know starts to stretch or something i'll poke her in the ribs cause its a VERY common tickelish spot. Usually they laugh and give you some light-hearted remark.

Well, if you happen to have a bunch of fuzzy peaches and you feel dj-ish, start tossing them up for her to catch.

Of course you arent going to give her a nice toss...

When she misses it a couple times walk over to her with the candy and put it in her mouth ;)

Heck, when im driving, if I have some kinda snack food or candy in the car, if its fuzzy peaches I say "Peach me!" and I grab the peach with my teeth and lightly grab her fingers.

Observe your surroundings and objects within reach and have fun with it!

ph00k

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres my 2 cents worth

i like to play thumb wars with em. that gets a bit of kino (cheating, but kino none-the-less). and i rattle off a line about in order to win thumb wars, you have to look in the other persons eyes, and only THEN can you predict where you're going (if they ask, just tell 'em its a karate thing, which it is)

the C+F always seems to work, and if you lightly tease them to the point where they hit back, giving u excuses to teasingly slap back. but you should just dooo it, just don't think too hard about it when you do it otherwise you'll look like you're trying to rape her with your hand

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
No no no no no no no no, you don't shove it in her mouth.
Say something like "This is your last chance, if you don't get this I will lose all respect for you..."
*Walk over slowly holding the peach in the air (like a slow motion toss) and let her grab it with her teeth*

Watch your fingers! Some chicks 'bite', if you know what i'm saying...:p

Remember,
The little kid plays doctor with the hot neighbor girl.
A DJ plays gynecologist!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Brak86
I dont ever really start a conversation with a random person or kino a girl (even one i know) unless i have A REASON to do so. I dont know why but when i want to talk to someone or initiate kino....i need to have a reason for talking/touching them. Maybe i dont want her to think im weird so im searching for an excuse to do it so she wont get mad. As a matter of fact, i think thats it. I need help overcoming this.

Also, how should i kino? should i just lightly brush her arm while talking to her? (that seems weird)

USually the only way, (and the only way i think seems fit) is if, for example, i saw a girl have a cool watch. Id say "awesome watch, whered u get it" and lightly touch the watch and brush my fingers against her forearm when leaving.

I want to be able to do kino if she isnt wearng a watch. If you all cathc my drift.

i want to be able to successfully employ kino without needing a reason...i guess i only initiate convo/kino if i have a reason because then im sure the girl wont get weirded out/mad etc.
Yup, you've got a mental hang up. Don't feel bad. A lot of people have it, including myself. Last weekend I was at this lounge-club and I swear everytime I went to open my mouth to speak I found myself looking for a reason.

The simple truth is you don't NEED a reason. You don't have to justify anything you do, as long as you aren't doing anything stupid. You talk to women because you like talking to women, and because women like talking to you. Likewise with the kino. You touch women because you like touching women and women like being touched by you. Pick something, ANYTHING about her, put your hand on her arm and ask her a question. Can't find anything about her? Observe something you find unique about the environment. Because you're both in the same place, you immediately have that in common. Nothing interesting in the environment? Move to a new environment! Or ask her for a woman's opinion on something. Or who she's here with.

You really don't need to justify sh!t to anyone. You should have a good enough sense of right and wrong that you KNOW when you're cool and when you're out-of-line. So just go with it.

PS: The "wet clothes" pick up line? Carrying around a bag of peaches?? Maaan.....they sound like things someone did ONCE with ONE girl, it worked in context, and now you're handing it out as a "tip". :eek:

Reaction score
As mentioned before, kino with a girl you've just met should be minimal. The reason for this is that, although you want to seem interested, excessive touching (if you don't know them) can make you seem creepy or an AFC that needs to paw at every girl he meets. Don't let that scare you though... kino has been one of my most powerful tools on girls that I already know.

I want to say a word here about what I call "dynamic kino". I've been using it on girls at work, and it seriously has not failed me yet. Dynamic kino works like this: day one of your dynamic kino campaign, give the lightest of touches, like a hand placed lightly on a back to emphasize a point. Remember to look at HER, not your hand, weirdo! Day two, up the ante a little and maybe put a hand on her arm when the two of you are talking. Later, place a hand on her back like the previous day. You are now exponentially escalating the kino with each day you see her.

What you should be looking for is RECIPROCATION. If she obviously goes out of her way to make physical contact with you, even after you've been kino'ing her, that's a bad sign. If she begins to touch you more freely, you're starting to win! With dynamic kino, I've gone from barely knowing a girl at work and gently touching her to being at the front counter and having her lean on me with her breasts pushed into me, whispering in my ear.

The whole trick is to have a sense of what they are comfortable with. If you kino with a smile on your face and a light heart, they are not going to find you creepy. Ditto if your choice of kino is well thought-out. Example of bad kino: grabbing a breast and making the "honk honk" noise (unless you are extremely familiar with this girl and know she'll be receptive :D ). The whole point of kino is to slowly break down those physical boundaries between the two of you and to get her to start seeing you as a sexual being. I can't stress enough how important kino has been for me, and I consider it one of my very most powerful tools on the road to becoming a DJ.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Kino must become a natural part of your daily life. No this does not mean you should feel up your mom and the dog.

But you should gradually increase your physical contact with the people in your life till it no longer seems "weird".

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My reason for kino: I want to FUCK HER.

Isn't that reason enough?