I Always Know the Perfect Things to Say to Girls...

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pretty good with women and I am always seeming to be improving. And I always know what to a girl say a to be an amazing DJ, but I always think of them 15 minutes to late! Any suggestions? Thanks

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oranges
15 min intervals and use the lines on the next girl
haha.....What I meant was the lines are kind of situation specific.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That happens to everybody. People think of funny things to say in situations that happened to them earlier because they've had more time to think about it. Not much you can do really. Though the more you practice with it, the more quickly things will come to you.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, its all about practice. The more you flirt, the easier it gets. Also, if you have a line that you thought of for a specific situation.. then save it. Just imagine yourself saying it to that girl, and imagine how she would react. Im sure that there will be another situation like that (probably with another girl), and you can use your line with her, since you remember it this time.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start singing "If I could turn back time" by Cher. Than the girl will be "Oh, I see." Than she might run and i don't know pull a gun on herself idk you'll soon find out.

Good Luck.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alfie Crew
haha.....What I meant was the lines are kind of situation specific.
How about you stop looking back at specific situations. Look at the seduction as a measure of the whole. You are aiming to lead in on a single or an array of subjects. Words aren't everything.

dark game, IE MAVEC and mystery combined is great in gunwitch method seduction.

You take the things you learned, and you mold it into the next situation ASAP.

You learn a great line 15 minutes later? Try it outas soon as you have a chance, just mold it into an opener, or a rapport builder. You can even throw it in as an honest oblivious question. You are making a comment and asking a question when you go up to a girl with a bewildered face and ask her to help you figure something out.

Tell her you just talked to a girl. You don't know what went wrong. You thought, blah blah *sexy voice* blah, would work on her.

Better to try and fail than never to try at all.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good.
Be careful not to be caught using the same line on a different girl though. This is why mindset is important, not just lines and techniques.
You can probably adapt to different situations at hand, and think of something great.