Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I ain't sayin she's a Gold Digger...

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this chick I'm dating is using me for my money. I paid for the first date and needless to say the price was a bit ridiculous. The bill came out to $5.10! How do I know if this woman is just in it for my money or if she really likes me?

...lol :)

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's not a woman. if you put your hand down her pants you'd find a hot dog in there.

shes not in it for your money, shes in it for your *ss.

J

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
she's not a woman. if you put your hand down her pants you'd find a hot dog in there.

shes not in it for your money, shes in it for your *ss.

J
mmm... hotdogs

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha

$5.10? you are KIDDING right?? 1 coffee costs $5.10 here....a "date" here costs at least $20 (USD) +(that is not dinner...dinner would put you up $100 at least)

at $5.10 Id be jumping up and down with joy haha

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: hahaha

Originally posted by Jamo
$5.10? you are KIDDING right?? 1 coffee costs $5.10 here....a "date" here costs at least $20 (USD) +(that is not dinner...dinner would put you up $100 at least)

at $5.10 Id be jumping up and down with joy haha
We went to a restaurant and ordered drinks at the bar. She had an iced tea and I had a ginger ale... lol. If anyone can get a lower bill than this, you're my hero!

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
Wheelin, since when are we paying for women's dates? You provide her with fun and company, she should pay for you!
True, true... It's just that the women I date are so much younger then me that I feel a moderate amount of shame in using their parents money.. ;)

Yesterday I pulled off another $5 date. The chick was 19, I'm 25. I order a ginger ale she orders a diet coke. The bill came to $5.03 but I wanted to look rich so I threw down a $2 tip. I don't know why I spend all my money on women??

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
True, true... It's just that the women I date are so much younger then me that I feel a moderate amount of shame in using their parents money.. ;)

Yesterday I pulled off another $5 date. The chick was 19, I'm 25. I order a ginger ale she orders a diet coke. The bill came to $5.03 but I wanted to look rich so I threw down a $2 tip. I don't know why I spend all my money on women??
lol - sounds like an Eric date to me!

I think blockbuster charges like $4.75 for a new release movie rental now. I usually use gift cards I get from vendors who come to my office.:cheer:

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Oxide

Hell no. There is absolutely no comparsion between St. Petersburg and Moscow. Standard of life is 4X higher. Going out in Moscow is more expensive than London. All of Russia's billionaires live here (most anyway), and Russia is number 2 after the states in numbers of billionaires hehe. And no Im not from here. Just living here, and loving it.