"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I’m Shook

Chain

New Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
36
After being LJBF’d and invited to take space from talking to my ex, I knew I had some stuff to work through.

I began working on myself, I’m down 80 lbs, I’m fit, I’ve been working through some trauma from my childhood and I’ve been devouring information: like you I have a high IQ and my studiousness paired with my curiosity has lead me to the deep game.

After Rollo ruined me (thankfully) with Rationale Male, I am now devouring The Game.

I am already incredibly sociable, have a massive sphere of influence, I’m no PUA at all, but I’ve stumbled into 20-30 (lots drunk) high score and was really just devastated by “oneitis.”

Now that I’ve absorbed so much information, and worse yet will absorb so much more... will I ever be able to see a woman as a partner?

I find it tough to accept I am so open and eager to the Red Pill. I am in an excited state and have trouble stopping the desire to dive deeper down the rabbit hole. I respect women, and know that their conditioning/behavior is just a construct of evolution... I don’t find anything malicious about their sexual strategy... I see the need to be aware and assert my own above it though.

I guess what I’m saying is now that you all have ripped my eyes open to this reality will I ever find normalcy again? Will a women ever really feel special to me again?

Sorry for the Lengthy post... no one else in my life is woke though!

Is there any experience you can share that mirrors this? What is it like now?

Thanks for your time and consideration.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I guess what I’m saying is now that you all have ripped my eyes open to this reality will I ever find normalcy again? Will a women ever really feel special to me again?
No. You will never be the same again. You will never view the world the same again. I don't even listen to the same music anymore because I cant stand the sappy goo coming from it.

I don't want to be the harbinger of bad news bro.
 

Chain

New Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Not bad news Brother. Can you expand though, just saw another post about no girlfriend ****. Never LDR? Ever?
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Well once you understand, at a deep level what is going on, you realize that what keeps a woman coming back is the level of your ability to be and stay masculine.

The masculine presence is cat nip for her. It doesn't even matter what kind of a man you are. She doesn't care. It's a biological response.

Long Distance Relationships do not work. It's not a relationship.
 

Chain

New Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Well once you understand, at a deep level what is going on, you realize that what keeps a woman coming back is the level of your ability to be and stay masculine.

The masculine presence is cat nip for her. It doesn't even matter what kind of a man you are. She doesn't care. It's a biological response.

Long Distance Relationships do not work. It's not a relationship.

****. I’m such a newbie. I meant LTR. Long term bullshir whatever
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I say if you want a LTR then have one.

But go on this journey for a while. See what happens here.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Chain you need to understand something. The love you experienced from your parents when you were growing up is not the same kind of love you express with a partner. That was parents loving a child and you are now a man. You have outgrown love where you are allowed to be needy, complacent, and emotionally reliant on someone else.

Now that you are a man you are expected to foster a fulfilling life where you feel immense abundance and joy being alone. Strong in body, mind, and spirit. Maintained, reserved. Only when you feel to be overflowing with love for yourself will you be ready for a healthy relationship with someone else. You will enjoy providing unconditional love(within reason) to your partner and children, but you will always retain your masculine core and emotional center. Your love and respect for yourself is what will keep women around. They will treat you how they see you treat yourself. If they test you, you will kindly but firmly check her/express what disrespects you. If she's unwilling to work it out you must be willing to walk. Always be willing to walk. You don't have to flat out threaten or anything like that. Just start spending your time doing more interesting things. A masculine man is never needy or codependent, those are childish traits that he has outgrown.
 
Last edited:
Top