"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I’m going to start going to the bars, any tips?

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
I’m 21, short, and plan on going to the bars to meet some women.

What are thinks I should know? What are some tips you would give a friend,
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
Hang at the busy section of the bar with a wingman. Let traffic come to you. Small talk. Make friends with bartenders but don’t be overly chatty. Put the game on. Pretend you’re interested if you don’t like sports
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Pick an empty bar seat that has another empty right next to it. Find these within talking distance of a crowd or group.
You’re the new guy, look friendly, be open, and opportunities will happen.
 

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
I’m 21, short, and plan on going to the bars to meet some women.

What are thinks I should know? What are some tips you would give a friend,
Get some boots or lifts. You want something that will make you a little taller. Dress nice but not over dressed. Try to go to bars that don’t play the music too loud. Approach any set that you come across. Don’t rely on IOIs. Don’t buy women drinks even if they ask. Good luck.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
@TheManMasenko -- How short are you?

If you haven't read these books already, I would recommend "The Game" and "Mystery Method" as good guides to nightlife venue pickup. I would combine a pickup manual with an inner game manual like "The Rational Male". The Iron Rules of Tomassi from "The Rational Male" are very good. Iron Rule #5 is important.


I would recommend avoiding Friday and Saturday nights in nightlife venues, and base game around doing approaches on other nights and 5-8 PM weekday happy hours.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Practice moderation bring a hot female friend which never is a bad idea don't drink and drive and be bold.
 
Top