Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m blowing my money.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve blown a lot of money in the last 6-7 years, especially in the last 2-3 years. You won’t believe how much I’ve blown.

Now I’m older never been married. “They” say before you get married, you have to have your finances in order, little debt, no mortgage, eto. But my thought process is, any girl for marriage is used up and wants the man’s resources and money. So why would I save it for her? Now if she was a 18 year old virgin for marriage and I was 23, then I could see the point of saving, But at my age, I’m saving it for what? Even if she gets pregnant, she could always leave for a younger guy who could make my life hell.

I do regret blowing it, but these girls aren’t virgins for marriage. Even if they were, you want the girl when you have nothing. When you have something you don’t really want the girl because obviously she‘s after the something.

Thoughts?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to gamble my money away too. The last 8 years I've saved money and live comfortably now. You might need money for an emergency situation. Cars break down and health fades.

Serenity

Reaction score
You know saving money is a sensible thing to do also when going solo through life, right?

I save by investing, as I get older I'll passively accumulate wealth, then I can go buy whatever I want for my midlife crisis.

Living paycheck to paycheck and drowning in debt is no fun whether you're alone or not in it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do regret blowing it, but these girls aren’t virgins for marriage. Even if they were, you want the girl when you have nothing. When you have something you don’t really want the girl because obviously she‘s after the something.

Thoughts?
Sounds like you are in a similar situation, I'm trying to learn day-trading crypto-currency. Have you got a girl when you had nothing? What you are saying is blackpill true. But do you really have nothing? You at least have the looks right?

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s good that you are realizing this now rather than 10 years later because most people don’t even think about their financial futures let alone trying to figure out how they can stop living paycheck to paycheck or even get out of the rat race. I’ll tell you something life is very unpredictable because one minute your healthy the next minute you could get seriously ill, break a bone, have a death in the family, get in an accident, lose your job, and now you can add — getting hit with a pandemic to that list and many more things that can happen that are out of your control. If your not financially prepared or have some sort of a financial cushion you will be out on the street in no time.

Another problem is that the way society is set up (controlled by corporations)…you are constantly being bombarded and advertised to buy, buy, buy … consume, consume, consume whether that’s food, electronics, entertainment, cars or houses or anything else that companies can do to prey on the masses and make a quick buck. The point is that you aren’t being allowed to get ahead financially because it is the best interest of these companies to keep you financially illiterate and not be aware of your spending habits or just having the knowledge and understanding about how money works.

You have to start educating yourself and take initiative in order to develop some sort of financial acumen. On top of that if you have a gambling or drug addiction your digging yourself into a further hole and destroying your chances to become financially independent and jeopardizing your mental and physical well being. Buying lottery and scratch off tickets are not the way to wealth and most lottery winners are broke within a few years of getting rich because they never learned how to manage their money. Everyone wants something for nothing.

Now of course people say “…well you can’t take it with you…” or the famous “YOLO” and to those people I say you are ignorant because you are just living day to day without any thoughts about the future or whether or not you want to eventually stop working one day (or if you don’t which is fine) and have at least the financial option to do as you please, spend time with people that you respect and care about, take exotic vacations or do something you always wanted to do. The point is you don’t want to slave your life away and die broke without having ever felt what it’s like to be financially free.

Everything that I am writing can be backed up by statistics and you can find all the information at the tips of your fingers. I would write more but I’ll stop right here.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same exact feeling at one time, well very close anyway but with a blue pill lense...

not ganna give advice on girls to you, but about cash sure...

one point is that we are all going to the same place eventually and the money as far as we know doesn't change anything, it might buy you some more years but after that its still the same. so living now without a care about the future has some merits. I did that for some time when younger, my excuse was that I had a gig that was guaranteed to give me maybe 50m at some point. well, that didn't happen and when I realized it, I was already older with NOTHING. well, nice house, nice car, and a lot of other crap but not freedom so it was nothing.

chances are that life will go on longer for you than it feels like. during those later years, you will enjoy life much more if you have freedom. freedom == cash. 10 years of really hard work with decent pay and side hustles can get you into strong 7 figures. that's enough for most of us.

women will come to you because of cash. it's a simple problem to solve you just filter them like always. you know you have cash and they know it also. so what, you're not going to give it to them, if they want the life from your cash it is only via you. make sure they can not take it from you. red pill knowledge will serve you well.

set your life up for you, whoever is lucky enough to ride with you better cherish that or you will next them.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm right there with you in the ideal sense, if I'm providing for her without significant input from her own finances, that is purely a relationship of convenience.

I make myself inconvenient to deal with for this reason, however you don't need to blow all your money to do that.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really understand the OP , reads like borderline purple pill mental masturbation

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’ve blown a lot of money in the last 6-7 years, especially in the last 2-3 years. You won’t believe how much I’ve blown.

Now I’m older never been married. “They” say before you get married, you have to have your finances in order, little debt, no mortgage, eto. But my thought process is, any girl for marriage is used up and wants the man’s resources and money. So why would I save it for her? Now if she was a 18 year old virgin for marriage and I was 23, then I could see the point of saving, But at my age, I’m saving it for what? Even if she gets pregnant, she could always leave for a younger guy who could make my life hell.

Thoughts?
How much dough do you currently hold after BMF with little financial return?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't blow money. My concept of "blowing" money is renting an online movie for $ 20 just when its released, buying but then not viewing it more than once, or spending $ 7 on a discounted OnlyFans. Really childsplay if you look at it. Whenever I do spend some money (ie spending $ 400 on an Occulus Quest 2), I always make sure some money is given to charity so I don't feel too selfish. I normally donate to a food mission because I don't feel right that there are people who go hungry and need these services.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
"Women only want a guy's money" is such BS.

Here's what a lot of younger guys don't get. Maybe it will help you:

Having money in the bank and good decision making skills around finances shows emotional intelligence and stability.

Most (98%) of all GOOD high-quality women wont go much further than a FWB, ONS, or STR with a guy who doesnt have his s*hit together. They want MEN and not boys and men have good jobs or careers, resources, high EQ, and make good decisions. And there's a HUGE shortage of them.

Women are *programmed* in their DNA to find a male who:
A) is a good genetic choice
B) can provide for a family
C) can protect and has high EQ

Women are strongly attracted to alphas who generally meet the traits above.

Plus, don't get your $ together for a woman, do it for YOU.

Good luck.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women only want a guy's money" is such BS.

Here's what a lot of younger guys don't get. Maybe it will help you:

Having money in the bank and good decision making skills around finances shows emotional intelligence and stability.

Most (98%) of all GOOD high-quality women wont go much further than a FWB, ONS, or STR with a guy who doesnt have his s*hit together. They want MEN and not boys and men have good jobs or careers, resources, high EQ, and make good decisions. And there's a HUGE shortage of them.

Women are *programmed* in their DNA to find a male who:
A) is a good genetic choice
B) can provide for a family
C) can protect and has high EQ

Women are strongly attracted to alphas who generally meet the traits above.

Plus, don't get your $ together for a woman, do it for YOU.

Good luck.
^^^ What Dash said. 100%.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got into the habit of putting a little away each paycheck to accumulate some kind of savings for the future - my wife has no clue about frugality or saving money. Since I filed for divorce from my wife back in April, I've gradually 'blown' that savings account on myself (e.g., vacations, buying women drinks at the bar, etc.), as I do not want my STBX wife to reap the benefits of my financial discipline. As my divorce is almost at the goal line (final MSA in the works), I plan to resume that savings discipline. Having a wife financially 'raping' you is one thing....blowing a few quid on a girl (depending on the amount of your 'discretionary' income), as long as it brings you pleasure, is probably OK. What Charismo said..."You can't take it with you" is true. Might as well set yourself up for some personal enjoyment during the precious few years we have on this earth.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got into the habit of putting a little away each paycheck to accumulate some kind of savings for the future - my wife has no clue about frugality or saving money. Since I filed for divorce from my wife back in April, I've gradually 'blown' that savings account on myself (e.g., vacations, buying women drinks at the bar, etc.), as I do not want my STBX wife to reap the benefits of my financial discipline. As my divorce is almost at the goal line (final MSA in the works), I plan to resume that savings discipline. Having a wife financially 'raping' you is one thing....blowing a few quid on a girl (depending on the amount of your 'discretionary' income), as long as it brings you pleasure, is probably OK. What Charismo said..."You can't take it with you" is true. Might as well set yourself up for some personal enjoyment during the precious few years we have on this earth.
Hey, we all need to have some fun. I have a line item in my monthy budget for entertainment too. But there are many ways to shelter your $ in a divorce. Did you ever consider "investing" in a friend's company or opening an off-shore account?

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, we all need to have some fun. I have a line item in my monthy budget for entertainment too. But there are many ways to shelter your $ in a divorce. Did you ever consider "investing" in a friend's company or opening an off-shore account?
I have no friends ;), and while offshoring assets to hide them from a spouse looks clever in the movies, it's not worth the risk nowadays (forensic accountants make a good living).

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know saving money is a sensible thing to do also when going solo through life, right?

I save by investing, as I get older I'll passively accumulate wealth, then I can go buy whatever I want for my midlife crisis.

Living paycheck to paycheck and drowning in debt is no fun whether you're alone or not in it.
This. Not to mention it’s easy enough to maintain your frame and not give your women your resources.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no friends ;), and while offshoring assets to hide them from a spouse looks clever in the movies, it's not worth the risk nowadays (forensic accountants make a good living).
Buy some physical assets like art or gold that can be kept in a safe storage area. Tell her you blew the money on BS. Damn dude, it's not that hard. It's a divorce, not a criminal investigation with Congress or the IRS. There's only so much info they have access to.