Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m attracting older women

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed in the last 2 years since i got more muscle mass that i attract mostly if not only older women . I’m 25 and usually the women that i attract are 2+ older than me . For some reason younger women don’t seem to be too much into me or they seem to be too intimidated by my presence even though I’m a chill guy .
Usually the opposite used to happen before the muscle mass kick in . Have you noticed anything similar on yourselves once muscle mass kicked in?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed in the last 2 years since i got more muscle mass that i attract mostly if not only older women . I’m 25 and usually the women that i attract are 2+ older than me . For some reason younger women don’t seem to be too much into me or they seem to be too intimidated by my presence even though I’m a chill guy .
Usually the opposite used to happen before the muscle mass kick in . Have you noticed anything similar on yourselves once muscle mass kicked in?
It probably be useful for the guys here to have a more diverse game. Especially the younger. A woman 5-10 yr older with a good job can be a tremendous asset.

We need to be able to pull upper middle class ( $150k+ to millionaires ).

Last edited:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same happened to me, but im thinking its only because with age i think women are more forward or desperate maybe coming on to men,
They maybe use their last shots cause they know as soon as they hit 30 and they are not yet married, they gonna stay single forever .

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
e opposite used to happen before the muscle mass kick in . Have you noti
I need a bit more of context player, where do you meet this older women (which I wouldnt say are older than you, is not 10+ years) OLD only? What are the common turn off for the younger ones? what do you sense from them?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a bit more of context player, where do you meet this older women (which I wouldnt say are older than you, is not 10+ years) OLD only? What are the common turn off for the younger ones? what do you sense from them?
I’m not into OLD at all . Never used it in my life . All the interactions have been mostly in clubs but also outside on a sidewalk for example . 9/10 times they the ones hitting up on me . I’m just responding depending how attractive they are and how they talk , their background. Most of them they are rich spoiled women looking for someone to marry and as soon as they noticed I’m not into such commitment then they are gone .

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not into OLD at all . Never used it in my life . All the interactions have been mostly in clubs but also outside on a sidewalk for example . 9/10 times they the ones hitting up on me . I’m just responding depending how attractive they are and how they talk , their background. Most of them they are rich spoiled women looking for someone to marry and as soon as they noticed I’m not into such commitment then they are gone .
Niceee brother, lots of people praise OLD in here, I'm not one of them. Now, two things I don't see why they being +2 years older is a bad thing they still young and two, how are the noticing right away you are not into commitment. Play along, f*ck em and tossed them to the side of the rode. Play the sheep until they figure (after going to pound city) you are not the type to get into relationships

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Niceee brother, lots of people praise OLD in here, I'm not one of them. Now, two things I don't see why they being +2 years older is a bad thing they still young and two, how are the noticing right away you are not into commitment. Play along, f*ck em and tossed them to the side of the rode. Play the sheep until they figure (after going to pound city) you are not the type to get into relationships
Well i never provide information of what I’m doing when I’m not with them and never bring up the “we are in a relationship “ topic.I always let them assume whatever they want.I’m mostly in for the meat. If you’re also attractive then it’s the worse combination for a woman full with insecurities. They feel like I’m cheating on them even though most of the time I’m hanging out with friends and that’s all . I do try to play the sheep but it’s hard to do . It’s even harder when a woman is already attractive enough and she doesn’t know where she Stands around you while at the same hundreds of other guys hitting up on her , so it’s easy for her to find someone else that provides what she wants .

What’s the bad thing about an older woman it is that she’s experienced. Meanwhile this is also a good thing in some ways , you can’t shape an experienced woman on your needs . Also former bad experiences she probably had with ex boyfriends make things even harder for you. Now for a guy who’s in his late 30s early 40s a woman at her late 20s isn’t bad at all. Those guys have the experience to shape these kind of women . For a guy as old as i am it’s harder , even when i already got more experience than the other guys in my age . You know what i mean ?

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i never provide information of what I’m doing when I’m not with them and never bring up the “we are in a relationship “ topic.I always let them assume whatever they want.I’m mostly in for the meat. If you’re also attractive then it’s the worse combination for a woman full with insecurities. They feel like I’m cheating on them even though most of the time I’m hanging out with friends and that’s all . I do try to play the sheep but it’s hard to do . It’s even harder when a woman is already attractive enough and she doesn’t know where she Stands around you while at the same hundreds of other guys hitting up on her , so it’s easy for her to find someone else that provides what she wants .

What’s the bad thing about an older woman it is that she’s experienced. Meanwhile this is also a good thing in some ways , you can’t shape an experienced woman on your needs . Also former bad experiences she probably had with ex boyfriends make things even harder for you. Now for a guy who’s in his late 30s early 40s a woman at her late 20s isn’t bad at all. Those guys have the experience to shape these kind of women . For a guy as old as i am it’s harder , even when i already got more experience than the other guys in my age . You know what i mean ?
You are not lying. All facts, however here's where I disagree. Yes, if you got it going for yourself, looks, clothes that fits you this and that why would you put yourself in a position where they got the TIME to think that you re cheating? Meaning, first date you meet create chemistry aka raise your value even more, pass on her Sh#t tests, leave her wanting more, second date you f*xkin, so where's the room for her to "think what you are doing with your friends" that lets me know you are letting pass wayyyyyyyy too many days before you deep inside number one OR you are not even going deep inside. So it's either you re being too slow, or you re not closing enough (god honest truth, not knocking your game off at all player we here to grow).

Second, that is flat out wrong. Her no knowing where she stands with you is what makes her pu$$y wet, keep her on her toes. As stated many times in this forum "women feel in love with uncertainty". Don't matter if she got 100 guys validating her, she won't get that from you hence "why this mf don't say nothing to me, can't he see". And the other stuff, an older women is not all that hard bro, I'm your age I was banging 30-35 women when I was 21. Fair to say I learned a thing or two

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't look at it as I attract older women more then younger women, I look at it as older women are much better at giving me signals/body language because they have more experience and at their age they know better then to waste time playing it too cool

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mates a young buck. He's not got a pot yo piss in but he crunches a lot of baeeeees. He is the bloke who could clean toilets or be unemployed pre covid and still gets girls.

He's a Chad. A Tyrone archetypal character. He's charismatic and has got game too. Older women are predators like the skanks in love is blind. Donovan breaks down the trash. Avoid like the plague.

Older means more CC and likely game then you. Sure as fallback but don't get any preggers.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not lying. All facts, however here's where I disagree. Yes, if you got it going for yourself, looks, clothes that fits you this and that why would you put yourself in a position where they got the TIME to think that you re cheating? Meaning, first date you meet create chemistry aka raise your value even more, pass on her Sh#t tests, leave her wanting more, second date you f*xkin, so where's the room for her to "think what you are doing with your friends" that lets me know you are letting pass wayyyyyyyy too many days before you deep inside number one OR you are not even going deep inside. So it's either you re being too slow, or you re not closing enough (god honest truth, not knocking your game off at all player we here to grow).

Second, that is flat out wrong. Her no knowing where she stands with you is what makes her pu$$y wet, keep her on her toes. As stated many times in this forum "women feel in love with uncertainty". Don't matter if she got 100 guys validating her, she won't get that from you hence "why this mf don't say nothing to me, can't he see". And the other stuff, an older women is not all that hard bro, I'm your age I was banging 30-35 women when I was 21. Fair to say I learned a thing or two
9/10 times i fck them the same day i met them . As i said earlier usually i meet them in the clubs through mutual friends . I strike when the iron is still hot .
Even though i do believe uncertainty creates more attraction, i think i must be failing at something. Women at their 30s they want a provider and someone who they can count on . Mostly if not all of them want to marry . I can’t count the times I’ve heard a woman telling me that she wants to get married in 1 or 2 years . Lmfao . Since I’m not down to that , they most likely prefer to have fun around me and then jump to the next guy that provides all of that . My last interactions with older females were not the best ones .
Im looking forward for this pandemic to end.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/10 times i fck them the same day i met them . As i said earlier usually i meet them in the clubs through mutual friends . I strike when the iron is still hot .
Even though i do believe uncertainty creates more attraction, i think i must be failing at something. Women at their 30s they want a provider and someone who they can count on . Mostly if not all of them want to marry . I can’t count the times I’ve heard a woman telling me that she wants to get married in 1 or 2 years . Lmfao . Since I’m not down to that , they most likely prefer to have fun around me and then jump to the next guy that provides all of that . My last interactions with older females were not the best ones .
Im looking forward for this pandemic to end.
I'm enjoying it. It weeds out women. Pandemic or not. Genuine desire ftw.

It could be mad max, Sky's falling. High interest level and baeeee is getting her **** pushed in.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Are you attracted to them? They can be good for practice, just don't fall for them. Older ladies know the game and usually know how to play it well.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you attracted to them? They can be good for practice, just don't fall for them. Older ladies know the game and usually know how to play it well.
Personally I’m more attracted to older women than younger . Mostly because of their experience. I do believe a woman at her mid -late 20s is at her peak and nobody can’t deny that . Still i hate playing games for the reason that i know my value and older women seem to play less games . I don’t. I got mixed experiences.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never complained about ****ing women I'm physically attracted to, older or younger.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
"INTIMIDATED" LOL Yeah women are scared and intimidated by your bold alpha maleness and your muscles. for them your like a lion in the jungle

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women are usually more straight forward and desperate, plus it comes easier for them to accept that some men want them for sex only.