Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypergamy & The Twilight series girl

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth about hypergamy is an ugly ugly thing.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kristen-s...h-married-‘snow-white’-director--reports.html

Twilight” fans everywhere will be devastated. Kristen Stewart cheated on co-star/boyfriend Robert Pattinson with her “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, who is married with two children, reports both Us Weekly and People. According to a photographer who snapped the actress and her 41-year-old director during a “marathon makeout session” on July 17 (Us Weekly has the pics in its new issue, on newsstands Friday), the two “couldn’t get enough” of each other.
Almost immediately after the indiscretion, Stewart, 22, had a change of heart and now feels terrible. “Kristen is absolutely devastated," a source tells People, which was the first to break the story. "It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment." And won’t happen again, adds the source. “She wasn't having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened. She never meant to hurt anyone. She's a good person who just made a bad choice." .
Stewart and Pattinson, 26, have been dating since they first met while playing lovers in the first film in the “Twilight” series in 2008. At the time, the actress was in a long-term relationship with fellow actor Michael Angarano, who was reportedly crushed when she left him for Pattinson. Although both heartthrobs try to play coy about their relationship, she did admit in the June issue of Elle that Pattinson was her "f--king boyfriend.".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of actresses seem to have affairs with their director. The director is kind of the "alpha" position on a movie set, I guess.

Note also the older man/younger woman dichotomy going on. 41 and 22. I've read posts here complaining about the "older guy in his 30s" creeping on the young girls. Here's another example to show that perception isn't accurate.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Branch swinging monkey swings to yet another branch.

Probably because Pattinson isn't moving forward enough for her liking, if we go by the other long arse thread started by the illustrious backbreaker.

Can we have another around of applause for her brave womanly decision please, as we did for the receptionist chick?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing it is Pattinson who is the so called 'heartthrob' among teenage girls and she cheated on him....its not about looks and money with women its the misguided and lethal feelings that churn through her insane little mind day and night...

goes to show that once she gets bored when you're a closeted homo in LA your beard is going to stray once in a while.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It could very well be that she's bearding for him...in which case he could probably care less who she sucks face with.

If he is straight and this wasn't a PR-managed romance, he should kick her to the curb with extreme prejudice and find another hottie. With his fame and fortune that won't be too hard. Or he could continue to have sex with dudes if that's what he's into...

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the article, she branch-swung from her long-term bf at the time to get with this guy. Four years later everything comes full circle.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
According to the article, she branch-swung from her long-term bf at the time to get with this guy. Four years later everything comes full circle.
my thought exactly, isn't this twilight the last twilight movie? (oh god I hope so).

On a similar thought, true story:

I was sitting in the new spider-man movie with my male friend, J, and female friend, S. The new twilight movie preview comes on. J and me just keep making fun of it until it turned off. Girl in front of us screamed "Oh... my... god... thats going to be such a great movie!" You know that point in a conversation where you shouldn't say anything but your mouth opens up and words pour out? Fvck that, I am already there. "NO ITS NOT!!!" Five seconds of silence and then the rest of the men in the theater burst out in laughter.

- comic_relief

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really common in Hollywood. I made a thread in the anything else section here about the perversion in Hollywood that takes place with lots of the younger, even underage girls, and the higher ups in Hollywood. You would be shocked at the stuff that goes on there. Truly twisted.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=194564

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Branch swinging monkey swings to yet another branch.

Probably because Pattinson isn't moving forward enough for her liking, if we go by the other long arse thread started by the illustrious backbreaker.

Can we have another around of applause for her brave womanly decision please, as we did for the receptionist chick?

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you kristen stewart! you made chubby girl upset. How dare you do this to someone who so loyaly lived vicariously through the both of you. You dirty rotten weasel, think before you go and do something so heart-braking to chubby girl next time.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
This is really common in Hollywood. I made a thread in the anything else section here about the perversion in Hollywood that takes place with lots of the younger, even underage girls, and the higher ups in Hollywood. You would be shocked at the stuff that goes on there. Truly twisted.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=194564

^^This, she is a terrible actress, and not a looker

if she wants more jobs she is gonna have to blow

get it?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Solo, I'm not familiar with these Hollywood names in particular, but whenever I see photos of Stewart, she looks like she just fvcked or blew the cameraman or director before the photoshoot started. Look them up, she has that freshly fvcked body language and look all over.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
whenever I see photos of Stewart, she looks like she just fvcked or blew the cameraman or director before the photoshoot started. Look them up, she has that freshly fvcked body language and look all over.
The problem is that she is a bad actress and because she isn't a real stand out looker (just cute) she has to blow someone to get ahead. With her terrible acting skills, her looks will only take her another 5 years in the business unless she rubs shoulders (and d1cks heh) with Hollywood elites in the near future.

http://themetapicture.com/emma-watson-vs-kristen-stewart/

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmm Anyone else wondering if this 'scandal' was set up by the director and actor/actress themselves to boost ratings through the roof for this final premier?

People in hollywood are completely fvcked in the head. I wouldn't be surprised if this saga keeps going and peaks just before the final installment.

If it's true and it wasn't planned I hope for RP's sake he never bothers with that chick ever again. She looks like a coked out slvt.

I've never bothered to cheat. It serves me no purpose. Then again I'm also the type to just leave and go full blown no contact with only learning from the experience and not looking back to dwell on it.

To the poster who posted the links discussing Hollywood. I don't believe everything I read, but wouldn't be surprised in the least if the stuff posted was true.

One friend of mine went to L.A. to try to get into acting. Good looking, tall, never did drugs and was totally against them. Wound up coming back and was a huge coke head out there.

Another's family has an actor in their family and met a few "stars" years ago. He told me Jason Preistly from the old Beverly Hills 90210 lent him and his cousin actor his car to pick him up coke. (I told him he was out of his mind doing that.) He also told me Denzel Washington was a big coke head and this was MANY MANY years ago. Another friend flies around a lot and said Courtney love is a complete mess (no surprises there) and Brandon Fraisier looked like a complete drunken fat slob.

Hollywood is loaded with narcissists who play the 'act' because people want to believe it. I never looked up to or wanted to be like any of them. No wonder years ago Luke Perry from 90210 got the fvck out of there and lives far away.

Hollywood is nothing but a degenerate, narcissistic, sodom and gommorrah.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try hard never to listen/watch interviews of actors whose work I enjoy. There's a few that aren't completely fvcked in the head, but these are mostly older males who have been into directing/producing, so they know the business side of it.

Musicians as well, they seem to come up with the strangest shyte in interviews.

One example is I used to be a fan of James Patterson, who wrote these cheesy crime novels, the kind you'd kill on a couple hour flight somewhere. There was always a pic of him on the back looking like a bad-ass.

Then I saw him in an interview on TV and he was gayer than a tree full of parakeets. Couldn't get that image out of my head, and I couldn't read his books after that without hearing his flaming voice in my head. Ugh.

In general, hollywood types (especially actors) are very undeveloped socially. They've had their eyes on the prize for so long, they don't have any real experience dealing with peers. Socially, their behavior is akin to the folks who go on Jerry Springer.